• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I suppose it could have been worse...
Except for Osoe.

Pengpin actually sounds really cool. Someone should draw a picture!

How can a mixture of a penguin and a cactus be a good idea.

*made quicky with a tablet that was not properly placed on a desk for optimal use

Attachments

• seriouslyyouguys.png
    seriouslyyouguys.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 9

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
........................ D:

Must... resist... long-held urge to... draw... something... crap... failing...
...aww screw it. I'll be back in a second.

Last edited:

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Wow, both pengpins actually look really cool! I think that Baro's version should evolve into mew_nani's version.

Now that we have the drawings... Who's gonna make the game? ...
Seriously, this could be the next Tentaquil!

On a much more on topic subject... update? I'm looking forward to seeing the legendary pokemon of Corna.

Hey, now that I think about maybe Pengpin could be a le- Oh nevermind I'll just stay on topic.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
lol, I didn't realize that he actually finished the main game on this already! I just finished my LP, but I'm not doing any postgame stuff. It feels kinda good to be done with it.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I think I'll have to shower endlessly to get rid of the filth on my soul for giving the idea for that...thing, penpin...

mew_nani

Years
I dunno... didn't you see the thorns on them? :\ You probably couldn't pick either one of them up with a memory-foam pillow. (That and they both would stick to it. XD)

(And the sharp wooden stick sticking out of your arm would also like to say hello. :D NO ONE TOUCHES PENGPIN'S BABY. EVER.)

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I dunno... didn't you see the thorns on them? :\ You probably couldn't pick either one of them up with a memory-foam pillow. (That and they both would stick to it. XD)

(And the sharp wooden stick sticking out of your arm would also like to say hello. :D NO ONE TOUCHES PENGPIN'S BABY. EVER.)

Steven is Steven and HE FEARS NO THORNS.

mew_nani

Years
Yes you do, NurseBarbara. Have a cookie.
thumbnail.aspx

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, there's just been some stuff that's come up recently. In any case, I am playing and getting geared up for the eventual conclusion. Though I have run into a bit of a problem - Captain Keat, the madman decrying capitalist pigs, isn't letting me onto his boat, even though I've beaten the Elite Four. Is there another step I need to take before I can go on his... magical voyage?

mew_nani

Years
Really? Ok, let me get this straight. The nutcase wanted you to get on his boat BEFORE you even GOT to the Elite 4. But now that you're beaten them... He won't even let you touch the thing? :\ BARO! Stop enchanting the boat captain!!!

Back