• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leaders Adventure [T] (SU/OOC)

Years
NO MORE SPOTS LEFT!
Owner: mzmingle
Co-Owner: Curious.

Storyline
:pokeball:

It was 1956. There were no Gym Leaders or Elite Four, instead, people battled for fun and money. Until a man called Gregory McMaphee had an idea to make the Gym Battlers. He decided that there should be a reason to battle, other than money. That was when he invented Gyms. There were only five, one in each region, owned by Gregory and his family Millie, Joseph, Tim and Alisha. When one was defeated, the competitor who defeated them got a golden piece. When they got all five, they could enter the Gym Challenge...

In the challenge, many trainers battled to become one of these new "Gym Leaders." They had to travel through each region and battle people to prove they were worthy for the challenge – to become a gym leader.

You are one of them people who tried for it. You receive a letter from Professor McMaphee. In the letter there was a ticket for the boat to Kanto, and a message that said:

Dear [PLAYER],
Please come to the port nearest your town on the twenty fourth of July, and it will take you to Pallet town where you can start your adventure to beat the five leaders and get the five golden pieces. Are you worthy to become a Gym Leader? We'll see.

SU:pokeball:

Name: (First & Last, preferably a real Gym Leader (if it is you can make up a surname))
Personality: (At least 5 sentences)
Appearance: (Make it look like your chosen gym leader if using one. 5 sentences at least)
History: (Not too much needed, but at least 3 sentences.)
Pokemon: Up to 3 for now, Up to four moves for now)
Other stuff:

Spaces available :pokeball:

1. Melissa (Mel) Typhox.
2. Red Kurosaki.
3. Surge Winchester.
4. Rafael p. (Reserved)
5. Clust Falore
6. Shade Storm
7. Diana Lacelett
8. Joe Arnold
9. Flameheart7

Shop system :pokeball:

Every battle you win, pokemon you catch, pokemon you evolve or something else you will get Pokepoints.

Capture: 10pts
Win: 20pts
Draw: 10pts
Evolve: 15pts
(MORE COMING SOON)

Got points for this RP but don't know what to get? Heres a list!
Pokeball: 2pts
Any Berry: 2pts
Accesory (Player or pokemon): 5pts
(MORE COMING SOON)

NEW Places. :pokeball:

Millie's Cafe: A nice cafe - located on Cinnibar Island - where you can have nice food - battle Millie who will give you the golden Articuno part.

Joseph's Park: A beautiful park with many pokemon - Located in Blackthorn City - Battle Joseph who gives you the golden Moltres part.

Tim's Hair Salon: A hair salon where Tim does hair of pokemon and trainers alike - Located in Sootopolis City - Battle Tim who will give you the golden Zapdos part.

Alisha's Training Place: A place where you can train your pokemon in the room of their respective type. - Located in Sunyshore City - Battle Alisha who will give you the golden Ho-Oh part.

Greg's Hotel: A place where you can stay when you are bored and you can train there - Located in Opelucid City - Battle Greg who will give you the golden Lugia part.

Training Town: In each region there is also a town where you can train your pokemon right near the beginning town.

Docks: There are docks in Pallet Town, Cinnibar Island, New Bark Town, Blackthorn City, Littleroot Town, Sootopolis City, Twinleaf Town, Sunyshore City, Nuvema Town and Opelucid City, all going to the next place or coming from the last.

Rules:pokeball:

1. This RP allows minor bad language and gore.
2. Bunnying is allowed if you ask the owner of the player, and me.
3. Always listen to the owner/co owner.
4. When you are capturing pokemon, always state what pokeball you have thrown and end it at the ball shaking and I will determine if you caught it.
5. In battles against characters that you randomly find (not eachother) you end with the LAST attack between the last two pokemon, and I will determine the winner.
6. Have Fun or you get banned forever
7. This RP is rated T

Hope this gets accepted!

Last edited:

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Looks good, my SU
Name: Red Kurosaki
Personality: Red is a kindhearted young child, who has a vast intelligence. He calculates and analyses things much like a computer and, having had very little human contact, finds it difficult to talk to others. He is a little seclusive, though once you gain his trust there is little that he will hide from you. He tends to interject into other peoples business and hives his opinion, before running off. He is timid, and never expected to be given this chance.

Appearance: Red wears a red baseball cap with a white flap and semicircular design at the front. He has piercing red eyes and vibrant green hair, somewhat contradictory to his name. He wears a red short sleeve T-shirt with black sleeves and a white collar that reached up to within 1cm of the base of his neck. He wears light blue jeans and black and red shoes. He has a yellow back with pockets at the side in which his Pokeballs are kept.

History: Red had a fairly normal childhood, and was best friends with his neighbour Blue. Blue suffered from a severe case of ADHD and died at the age of 12 due to his very weak heart. After that, Red secluded himself from others and became very untrusting, for fear of losing those that he was close to.

Pokemon: Pikachu (Volt tackle, thunder, iron tail, surf), Snivy (Leaf blade, razor leaf, magical leaf and leaf storm) and Chimchar (Flamethrower, flame wheel, mach punch and dig)

Other stuff: Digi-SU activa- oh, wrong RP :P, sorry for the bad SU, VERY tired as have Exams and revising like hell!

Years
A reservation, please. Also, could we be any gym leader? If so, may I reserve for Lt.Surge? Thank you. :D
Yep, you can reserve him. To the other two reserves, i'm okay with that (but i fail at multi quote :P)

Looks good, my SU
Name: Red Kurosaki
Personality: Red is a kindhearted young child, who has a vast intelligence. He calculates and analyses things much like a computer and, having had very little human contact, finds it difficult to talk to others. He is a little seclusive, though once you gain his trust there is little that he will hide from you. He tends to interject into other peoples business and hives his opinion, before running off. He is timid, and never expected to be given this chance.

Appearance: Red wears a red baseball cap with a white flap and semicircular design at the front. He has piercing red eyes and vibrant green hair, somewhat contradictory to his name. He wears a red short sleeve T-shirt with black sleeves and a white collar that reached up to within 1cm of the base of his neck. He wears light blue jeans and black and red shoes. He has a yellow back with pockets at the side in which his Pokeballs are kept.

History: Red had a fairly normal childhood, and was best friends with his neighbour Blue. Blue suffered from a severe case of ADHD and died at the age of 12 due to his very weak heart. After that, Red secluded himself from others and became very untrusting, for fear of losing those that he was close to.

Pokemon: Pikachu (Volt tackle, thunder, iron tail, surf), Snivy (Leaf blade, razor leaf, magical leaf and leaf storm) and Chimchar (Flamethrower, flame wheel, mach punch and dig)

Other stuff: Digi-SU activa- oh, wrong RP :P, sorry for the bad SU, VERY tired as have Exams and revising like hell!
Accepted!

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Name: Surge Winchester

Personality: Surge is what you could call 'cocky'. While not arrogant, he could get the right people mad on accident or purpose. He's cheerful and loud, but isn't very mean. He often calls people 'kid', despite not being much older than them himself. He always wanted to be in the army, often calling himself Lieutenant.

Appearance: Surge has spiky yellow hair, which he shaved into the traditional military buzz cut. From years of training his body, he's very buff, but not overly. He often times wears long cargo pants, and black combat boots. As for his shirt, he wears a dark green muscle shirt, I guess you could call it. He wears black sun glasses, and usually has a big, cocky grin on his face.

History: Surge grew up with a love for the military, He always wanted to join, despite not being old enough, nor being in the right place. Despite this, he still considers himself a part of the army, and trains like it. He has a love for pokemon, preferably electric types, and claims that he would use them in battle, pokemon or not. He lets his pokemon train with him, and even though they weren't the right type, taught them fighting moves. He was surprised that he was chosen, but went with it anyway, after a not-so tearful goodbye with his parents.

Pokemon: Pikachu: Thunder Wave, Take Down, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack

Electa-Kid: Thunder Punch, Take Down, Mach Punch, Thunder Bolt

Voltorb: Sonic Boom, Tackle, Screech, Thunder Bolt

Other Stuff: I am sorry if my application doesn't live up to your expectations. Not very good at it, yet.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Name: Clust Falore
Personality: Clust tends to get himself mix up with his inner personality. He consider himself brave, although being scared of most pokémons which are bigger than him. He is outgoing and also gets carried away if he sees that he is about to complete/finish his mission/objective.

Put that aside, Clust has a reasonable sense of humour. He likes to laugh and easily makes friends, by having his outgoing personality. His favourite hobby is having pokemon battle and most likely training. He is sometimes seen with a book, which everyone see it as weird, entitled "Falling Dragon", which has given Clust the preferance of using Dragon type pokemons

Appearance: Clust stands at an average height of a normal 14 year old which has a reasonable weight. He is mostly seen with a long blue sweater going all round his neck which ends as a tail in front of his chest. He wears a light blue long sleeve accompanied by a rather white jacket, not very long but quite short, which holds a pocket on it's right side.

Clust wears a short blue jeans reaching just below his knees. He ends his overall appearance by wearing a normal snickers.

History: Born in Eterna City, he kept his eye keen to keep admiring the citie's gym leader. Clust was a great fan and kept dreaming night by night that one day, he too could become one. As h reached the age of 12, a mysterious man settled in where Clust was living, for he said that he was sick. After being treated by Clust's mother, the man left. But left a pokeball on the bed he slept on. There was also a letter which was addressed to the whole family. The letter red:
Thank you for taking care of me. This is a tokken of my appreciation..... Upon opening the pokeball came out a small baby Gible.

As years went by the Gible evolved and became a Gabite. The Gabite bonded a strong frienship towards Clust. They became quite attached with each other and the time came when they eventually began their first pokemon adventure together.

Pokemon: Gabite (Hailus)
Moves: Dragon Claws, Ice Fang, Fly, Dragon Dance

Pokemon: Dratini (Falon)

Moves: Dragon Rage, Iron Tail, Water Gun, Thunderbolt

Pokemon: Axew (Fizzle)
Moves: Swift, Dragon Dance, Flamethrower, Light Screen

Ok, here's my SU, hope it's ok

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
I'm not done yet. Reserve me for now.

Name: Shade Storm
Personality: Shade is a quiet, calm person who has a slight dislike for the daytime. He perfers to travel at night, but still decides to get things done during the day if he feels like it. Shade perfers hiding in the shadows to keep away from people he can't trust. He thinks he's unable to trust anybody.
Appearance:
History:
Pokemon:
Other Stuff:

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I hope this is okay, and if there are too many places where it's obviously lacking I'd be happy to make some changes.

Name: Diana Lacelett
Personality: Throughout her life, Diana has wanted to be a performer, and to just watch one of her Pokemon battle would show that she's nearly perfected the art of training her Pokemon to put on a show. It shows through, from her outgoing and often over-the-top nature to the way she interacts with a group, like life is a big production. She often gets caught up in her act, though, and is fiercely competitive, sometimes even to the point of bitterness. Usually Diana is very quick to apologize, as a friendly person by nature, but most of her lasting conflicts with people have been due to a rare (on her part) unwillingness to apologize.

Appearance: Diana is close to average height for a girl her age, with slightly curly black hair. Her normal outfit consists of a white and orange strapless top accompanied by jeans. She looks rather plain most of the time, but her eccentric movements help her to stand out in a crowd. Most people would recognize her simply by the way she carries herself, and the aura of liveliness she seems to give off.

History: Life in Slateport City was slow and easygoing. Diana's parents didn't have absurdly high expectations, or strict household rules, and were contently married. Diana didn't want to be a performer as rebellion against her parents, or because of some traumatic event in life, but rather because life was just boring. She dreamed of an exciting life, working with Pokemon in a life of fame. It was at six years old that she found her true calling. In the city streets she witnessed a Pokemon battle between two trainers' fire type Pokemon. Diana found their movements to be like an art, and decided then that when she was old enough she would train fire types to triumph in battle in both strength and performance.

Pokemon:

Ponyta (Sol):
Overheat, Flame Charge, Agility, Take Down

Numel (Tank):
Magnitude, Ember, Sunny Day, Flame Burst

Litwick (Flit):
Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Flame Burst

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Reserve me a spot please! I'll have my SU up by the end of today. c:

Edit: SU - Joe Arnold

Name:
Joe
Age/DOB:
15; March 26th 1996
Region and Town/City of Origin:
Hoenn; Rustboro City

Appearance:
Joe wears a very simple collection of clothing; clothing that's comfortable and loose. He keeps himself warm with a long-sleeve semi-jacket of a deep blue and snow-white colour. Atop of his thick, wavy brown hair is a woolly black beanie and his white paints and blue sneakers tie in his style while his orange satchel stretched across his chest finishes of his look. His physique includes his deep, ocean-blue eyes, thick brown air, medium build and medium height. Picture-:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Joe is embodies an outgoing and energetic personality. He's a focussed and hardworking trainer who aspires to become the best of his region, eventually hoping to earn himself a place in Hoenn's Elite Four or as a Gym Leader. His battle style is a balanced mix between attacking and defensive positions but lacks heavily in speed. He is more of a practical battler and thinking, and will often battle and solve issues based on instincts rather than logic and through the use of preparation.

History: Joe comes from an ordinary, city-life background and during schooling he was known to be one of the 'hip and in' kids. He achieved average grades at school, which he doesn't mind, as his passion and goal to become one of the best keeps his life fresh. He grew up in Rustboro city, Hoenn, for most of his life with his grandmother Ada. After receiving a letter from Professor McMaphee from the region of Kanto, Joe new this was his opportunity to experience entirely new things.

Pokemon:

picture.php

Makuhita –
Vital Throw, Knock Off, Arm Thrust, Strength

picture.php

Grovyle –
Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Screech, Furry Cutter

picture.php

Dusclops –
Disable, Night Shade, Will-o-wisp, Sucker Punch

Also - I'm reserving a spot for my friend Flameheart7 if that's alright, on his behalf. He's in bed atm xD

Last edited:
Years
Right, you two are both accepted. As for Flameheart7, there were meant to be only eight places, but that is okay. No more people now (Except for Rafael p.) and also we have a new co owner! Curious. is now the co owner of the RP.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aaah, I see, that's fine. And, yaaay. XD; alright, can't wait for this RP to get underaway, looking forward to RP'ing with you all!

Years
SU Form

Name: Clyde Black

Personality: Clyde is a hyper teenager, who enjoys exploring large cities. People find it intimidating to befriend him, due to the fact that his father holds an important position in Silph Co. As a result of his low friend count, Clyde has learned to act independently and to be wary when giving others his trust. Clyde, however, has the natural ability to sense when someone is in need of help. This small gift of his has made him appreciate the little things in life.

Appearance: Clyde's skin is quite tan, but not so tan as to make him look like a burnt potato. His dark brown hair reaches as far as his shoulders, and curls a little in the front. Clyde is 5 feet and 10 inches tall, and is the ideal size for his age. He also has great reflexes and a good amount of muscle, due to the fact that he climbs buildings. Clyde's deep green eyes always seem as if they're looking deep into your soul.

History: Clyde was born in Kanto, and has been attending trainer school for several years. His mother died in childbirth, and his father works at Silph Co. So that he's not always lonely, his Uncle Sam moved in with Clyde and his father.

Pokemon: Prinplup(Bubblebeam, Metal Claw, Peck, Ice Beam), Sandile(Crunch, Dig, Double Team, Fire Fang), and Noctowl(Confusion, Shadow Ball, Fly, Hypnosis).

Other stuff: Due to his father's important job, Clyde has had access to choose from 3 Pokemon from other regions to take on his journey.

Back