• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino Sprite Requests!

G!zmo~ads

the new me!
Years
wow thanks SkarmoryRider, i just wanted blue eyes coz thats the colour of my female umbreon. thanks alot.
when youhave time could i have some more pleez.
Albino Jynx
Albino Tauros
Albino Arcanine
Albino Articuno
Albino Magmar
i know u said 4 at a time so just do them as you can, no rush!
thanx if you can!

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Okay... I'll do those and they will be scattered through this week and next week. (The albinos, seeing that I have school today and can't do much at the moment.) I'll do GizmoAds after Sparky's.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Wow those are great!It's a very original idea as well, seeing as nobody else has done this yet :P.Well, if it's ever possible, I ould like to request an albino dragonite.Maybe make the wings a light grey, and the eyes a light shade of blue.Thanks in advance

~DragonTrainer

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Okay, now I have three requests to do, while the other few that GizmoAd's requested is complete! There's one more space for a request!

By the way, here's 3/5 of the sprites!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
im not too late am I if possible can i have and Albino Blaziken?

G!zmo~ads

the new me!
Years
thanx SkarmoryRider, thanx alot!
they look really cool, especially magmar.
i wont keep requesting atm, although there are tonnes id like to see, hehe. il let everyone else have a turn!
Cheers!

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Hey friend from other forums, what's up! Can I have some Albino Pokemon: Kingdra, Murkrow, and Arbok? Thanks!

By the way, do you want to become a friend. I want to be your second friend.

Back