• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tim's Trade Shop

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi Tim! It's me again :3 this time i want the
Drilbur ♂/♀
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin

All I can offer right now is a Jolly 5 iv(-sp att) darumaka with hustle :)
Oh and the darumaka is in a normal pokeball.will you trade?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hi Tim! It's me again :3 this time i want the
Drilbur ♂/♀
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin

All I can offer right now is a Jolly 5 iv(-sp att) darumaka with hustle :)
Oh and the darumaka is in a normal pokeball.will you trade?

Sure, I'll get on it right away. I'm just gonna finish of that other trade.

EDIT: Oh and cscof? does your Chespin need any notable IV's or nature?

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Oh! Any chance the drilbur is male?

Years
Hi!!!
You have really nice things here!
I am really interested in a Jolly Rattata, your Tentacool and a baton pass Torchic!
Can you please check my shop and let me know (preferably via pm) if you can find anything interesting there?
Thank you!

Years
Hey Tim, just wondering if you'd like to trade your Scyther and Togepi

I can offer 5IV Relaxed Shellos(-atk) with Storm Drain and 5IV Impish Gligar(-sp.atk) with Immunity for the two of them

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I'll take the Shellos but I already have a 5IV Gligar so... Do you either want the Scyther or Togepi or have something in place of the Gligar?

Years
I'll take the Shellos but I already have a 5IV Gligar so... Do you either want the Scyther or Togepi or have something in place of the Gligar?
I'll take the Togepi for the Shellos.
Did you want a Jolly Pinsir(5IV) with moxie, quick attack and close combat for the scyther?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
What would you like for an Adamant Male Speed Boost Torchic with 5IVs? I'm a new player but I can breed a few 5IV Pokemon of your choosing. I have 5IV Charmanders ready and I'm currently working towards 5IV Sheer Force Bagons. Also, do you have Blazikenite for sale?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I'll take the Togepi for the Shellos.
Did you want a Jolly Pinsir(5IV) with moxie, quick attack and close combat for the scyther?

Sounds awesome, I forgot to breed Quick Attack on my pinsir so I'll gladly make that trade. I'll start breeding them now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
What would you like for an Adamant Male Speed Boost Torchic with 5IVs? I'm a new player but I can breed a few 5IV Pokemon of your choosing. I have 5IV Charmanders ready and I'm currently working towards 5IV Sheer Force Bagons. Also, do you have Blazikenite for sale?

I'm sorry but I already have 5IV Charmanders, And Blazikenite is not for sale at the moment.

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Hi Tim,
I'm interested in your 5IV grow lithe and tentacool. Would you be interested in 5IV jolly scraggy, with egg moves; thunder punch, ice punch, drain punch, dragon dance and 5IV timid joltik?

Took me 3 hours to breed that scraggy O.o

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hi Tim,
I'm interested in your 5IV grow lithe and tentacool. Would you be interested in 5IV jolly scraggy, with egg moves; thunder punch, ice punch, drain punch, dragon dance and 5IV timid joltik?

Took me 3 hours to breed that scraggy O.o

Hell yeah I would, I still have a 6IV Tentacool laying here that I can give. I'll have to breed a growlithe after I do the other pending trades. I'll contact you when we can trade.

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
Do you want to trade a shiny for my Fall 2010 Mew (would link it but under 15 posts) I use Action replay clone code for b/w2 only?

Years
Hey Tim did you want to trade one of your 5IV Timid Cyndaquil's for my 5IV adamant Mawile with intimidate and Sucker Punch as an egg move?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Do you want to trade a shiny for my Fall 2010 Mew (would link it but under 15 posts) I use Action replay clone code for b/w2 only?

Sure, just say what shiny and give a time when you can trade.

And Jayster23, I'm breeding one right now for you.

Back