• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☁ c l o u d ☁

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years

☁ c l o u d ☁
☁☁☁
suggested browsing jam
UNDER XY RECONSTRUCTION

☁ about my shop ☁

All of my Pokemon are 100% legally and legitimately obtained, and offer a three day return policy, as long as the Pokemon is completely untouched. I stand against hacks, and every single Pokemon going through my 3DS is carefully screened through Pokecheck, to ensure its legitimacy. CSS is by me, and I can gladly help you with yours if you want. If you'd like to modify this thread's CSS, do me a big one, and leave a little disclaimer, saying who it was originally written by. Please know that Egg giveaways are one per person, unless previously stated. You can have as many "secondhands" as you'd like, but try to be kind and leave some for others. Eggs, secondhands, and items are all non-returnable.

White FC: 2753 3545 2294

opening giveaway! as a celebration of my shop's opening, I'll be giving away White Dex fillers!

☁ pokemon x ☁ friend code unknown ☁

☁ r e s e r v e d ☁

☁ s h i n i e s ☁

361.gif

pokecheck

331.gif

pokecheck

096.gif

pokecheck

592f.gif

pokecheck

☁ i v ☁ b r e d ☁

517.gif

pokecheck

406.gif

pokecheck

☁ e g g ☁ m o v e s ☁

511.gif

I have two, male and female.
Nasty Plot
pokecheck

☁ d r e a m ☁ w o r l d ☁

☁ e v e n t s

my event pokemon in general are not on Pokecheck, as they have ribbons which prevent them from being traded on to the GTS.

493.gif

TRU Arceus

385.gif

GAMESTP Jirachi

386-attack.gif

Oblivia Deoxys

492.gif

Oblivia Shaymin

485.gif

Oblivia Heatran

490.gif

Oblivia Manaphy

489.gif

Oblivia Phione

491.gif

Almia Darkrai

447.gif

Almia Riolu

647.gif

Winter 2013 Keldeo

649.gif

Plasma Gensect

644.gif

Spring 2012 Zekrom

643.gif

Spring 2012 Reshiram

☁ s e c o n d h a n d s ☁

511.gif

5 eggs left

529.gif

15 eggs left

610.gif

19 eggs left

577.gif

4 Night Shade eggs left
7 Confuse Ray eggs left

☁ f r e e ☁ e g g ☁ g i v e a w a y ☁

Post, and I'll give you a random egg from my PC. Even I won't know what it contains. One per day please.

☁ r e q u e s t s ☁

Species:
Nickname:
Ability:
Nature:
Shiny:

☁ w a n t s ☁

442.gif

416.gif

425.gif

387.gif
390.gif
393.gif

498.gif
501.gif

300.gif

336.gif

355.gif

333.gif

361.gif

All ghost and Ice type Pokemon are appreciated, as they're my favorites.

☁ n e w s ☁

10/29/2013 - submitted for approval @ 12:15
10/29/2013 - added giveaway and fixed Pokecheck links.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hello, nice shop :)

I can get you a hidden ability Spiritomb (either bred, or the lvl 50 female I have from Curtis, I'd prefer the first option though), Vespiqueen (I already have one, nicknamed Honey, and I may have a female Combee somewhere, but I'm not sure), Dream Radar Drifloon and Swablu, and hidden grotto male Seviper. Oh and I can also breed Skitty and any Unova starter.

Let me know if there's anything that catches your eye ^_^

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Hello, nice shop :)

I can get you a hidden ability Spiritomb (either bred, or the lvl 50 female I have from Curtis, I'd prefer the first option though), Vespiqueen (I already have one, nicknamed Honey, and I may have a female Combee somewhere, but I'm not sure), Dream Radar Drifloon and Swablu, and hidden grotto male Seviper. Oh and I can also breed Skitty and any Unova starter.

Let me know if there's anything that catches your eye ^_^

Thanks! I can take the bred Spiritomb off your hands if you don't mind ;) Same thing goes for the Dream Radar Drifloon/Swablu. What interests you in my shop? I'm up for trading anything, though I would prefer not to give away any big deal legendaries like Arceus or Darkrai.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I'll have to breed the Spiritomb for you then, just give me a bit. Do you mind where the egg's going to be hatched? I'm planning to hatch it at my Join Avenue to speed things up. Also, male or female?

The Dream Radar Swablu and Drifloon are ready, I only have female Drifloon, and either male or female Swablu, whichever you prefer.

Oh and the Vespiquen isn't nicknamed, I just checked.

As for what I'd like, hmm, to be honest I didn't have anything in mind when I posted, but I'd be interested in your IV bred Pansage. I'm curious though, did you RNG it? If not, then I'd feel bad to take it off your hands, it must've been a lot of work o_O

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i would want your shiny snorunt or shiny cacnea it depends on if i can have both but if i cant i want snorunt.

If i can have both i can get you any sinnoh starter your shoice. (2 if i can have both so you can have 2 sinnoh starters.) i can breed them for you. If you want a sort of nature or ability just let me know. or i can get you an oshawott if you'd like.

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
i would want your shiny snorunt or shiny cacnea it depends on if i can have both but if i cant i want snorunt.

If i can have both i can get you any sinnoh starter your shoice. (2 if i can have both so you can have 2 sinnoh starters.) i can breed them for you. If you want a sort of nature or ability just let me know. or i can get you an oshawott if you'd like.

Messaged! :)

(Re-posting for bump, as per PC rules)

Years
Hey there,
I have the vespiquen for you
If you have any white2 version exclusives, Tortuga, or pokemon that evolve via trade I'd be more than willing to trade with you

Back