• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type Eeveelution would you like to see next?

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Ideally, we'd have one for every type. But that won't be for a veeeeeery long time...if at all. Anywho, I'd personally like to see Eeveelutions of any type, as long as they keep giving them interesting evolution methods. Gen 2 gave his time/happiness dependent ones, Gen 4 gave us location dependent ones, and Gen 6 had it depend on using a brand new mechanic. The more creativity we see coming out of these, the better.

string555

Banned
Years
Ghost-type ghost-type ghost-type! It could be named Hexeon. :D
(Lol, I looked up 'Pokemon Hexeon', and it looks like someone already thought of this XD)

I feel like they do have to cover all types eventually, just for completeness.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 14, 2018
I would definitively chose a Fighting type evolution for Eevee!

Eevee, the complete and very versatile martial artist!

latest

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'd love to see a ghost or dragon type - to finish rounding off the supernatural themed typings, since we already have psychic, dark, and fairy. Of course, I would love to just finish getting the rest of the types all the way around, but Nintendo is stingy with eeveelutions per generation.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
For sure Dragon, Steel, Flying, Ghost and Poison.

I hope to see more Eeveelutions in the next gen.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I think Ground, Steel, and Poison types would be great for new Eeveelutions. The latter two would serve as good counters to Sylveon, I'm sure.

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Steel, Dragon, Rock, Ground and Ghost. They sound like they'd be tricky to design - but seeing the result would be marvelous!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm in the Ghost Eeveelution vote personally! Though Dragon or Flying would have to be close seconds for me.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Honestly don't we have enough or am I going to get buried alive for having obviously a minority opinion? The type that makes some sense though is Steel as its signature move can be Iron Tail and/or Iron Head. Evolves in a special cave or place like Glaceon and Leafeon. Gives a much needed counter to the new Fairy Type.

Back