• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
I put my Kirlia into the pokemon pension and it forgot confusion and learnt an old attack again, I had made it forget= Growl... o_o

Years
Also how exactly do you trade? Do you just make a txt file in the trade thread with a specific pokemon listed and you go to the link area and trade?

Mr.puppetman

I'm a real boy!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2010
There is a text file inside of the raptor game folder you simply copy that and you can go to the raptor ex communication center thread and look for trades there other than that I'm not sure how it works.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Every save file I try to load in the Pal Park is corrupted, even though it's my own from another Raptor version. Any idea why? I also tried one from the same version... still nothing.

I put the save file into the saves order and load it in the pal park, like I was told to.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I don't have any txt files on mine... all the folders are empty. What's up with that?
Did you set up the trade first by going into the pokecenter and choosing what pokemon you want to trade, as only then will a txt file be made.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
uhm what do i will do to the braille code?

well the first one u need 2 get all the kings with u ( regigigas, registeel on so on)

to get in.... after that u need 2 defeat the league and then go b with the kings and then make them stand in the right order and u will get a yellow thingy....

and if u wanna know what there are writen u can just go on bulbapedia and find the braille ABC :D

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
well I think it have a purpose since it says that it belonged to a bigger crystal and after u crack the braille code u get another yellow gem that also belongs 2 a bigger gem xD

Where do you go to find the Braille code? I've never encountered that place before.

Hello people, does anyone have any idea on getting a snorlax or munchlax in the game?

That's a good question. Munchlax or Snorlax can't be found in the wild in Raptor, and I've never seen one before (I've only seen Snorlax in battle). I'm curious if the same thing applies to other Pokemon in the game, so I'll scan the list over to see if any more unobtainable Pokemon exist.

enxel

x trainer
Years
well actually i know that it is phione but i havent hatched it and i actually thought that Phione would evolved to manaphy
Well, I thought you were talking about something else with the Manaphy thing, too good to be true ;_;

well anyways does somebody know what is the purpose of aura fragment?
In the walkthrough made by monkeyboi that was posted in this thread a long time ago is explained that the fragments are supposed to be used in the shadow dimension, there is supposed to be a place where you put them and activate an event, but since that place is so random I think they are made just for fun and to test your luck by getting to that place.

Hello people, does anyone have any idea on getting a snorlax or munchlax in the game?
Munchlax can be found in the honey trees, as I far as I know the only way to get Snorlax is by evolving Munchlax. Munchlax and Combee are the only pokemon that can be found exclusively on the honey trees.

Where do you go to find the Braille code? I've never encountered that place before.
It's in route 126 (Underwater), in the opposite side of where you find the entrance to Sootopolis.

Guitar guy

uber trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
hi

sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread

Years
1. I don't think you can...

2. When you find that pokemon center with an upstairs (It is in one of the "bigger towns. The one with more than just a dot") you can register your team and that will create the .txt file. To battle another team, you save their thing into a .txt file and you will battle them. In this game there is no actual wifi, you just battle their pokemon as if they were a regular CPU trainer.

3. They actually don't take that long to train... just play further and you should be able to level them up easily. Pokemon games all have this... they aren't, "One battle, one level up"

carmaniac

Years
sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread

The save file isn't located in the saves folder it's located in the main folder and is called game.rxdata. The saves folder is for importing pokemon from an old version of raptor.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Hey guys, can someone tell me WHERE to go to trade? I know HOW to, and in the post it said Krypton City but I can't find anything in Krypton City. Any help?

Also, how can I import Pokemon from another of my games?

Thanks!

carmaniac

Years
Hey guys, can someone tell me WHERE to go to trade? I know HOW to, and in the post it said Krypton City but I can't find anything in Krypton City. Any help?

Also, how can I import Pokemon from another of my games?

Thanks!

Jeez, just go to the pokemon centre in Kyrpton city and go to one of the nurse joys upstairs, she will set up the trade and allow you to choose what pokemon which will then make a txt file to send to someone you would trade with.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Do you know where to get strength in pokemon raptor ex? cos i where stuck dont know where to go.. thanks

Back