• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rgss Script Editor

Years
It asks me to update to 2.5.10, however when I try to do the update it gives me a 404 not found error.

You got that error when using Update.exe ? It is still working on my computer ~_~

update.png

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I't doesn't work. When I run it Get a message (Attached to post) because you have not included the runtime version of 'Syncfusion.edit.windows' could you please include it? Or let me know how to get it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
Years
Oops my bad, please run update.exe to fix that ==! Sorry >"<
If you find more bugs, use orange phone button to report it ^^

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
It won't run properly. It comes up with more handling errors.

Attachments

• Untitled (2).png
    Untitled (2).png
    43.6 KB · Views: 5

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks, you're a real lifesaver! I can't script very well so this application will help me get to grips with basic rgss scripting.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This is so much more useful when compiling scripts. The addition of being able to play the game is also very useful when working on things. I do receive lag when trying to create a new script, I think you could improve on that functionality. But good work so far.

Years
This is so much more useful when compiling scripts. The addition of being able to play the game is also very useful when working on things. I do receive lag when trying to create a new script, I think you could improve on that functionality. But good work so far.

I was very impatient to release this ^^! Still have some small bugs and unfinished feature ^^! It is a bit laggy when open new tab because the text area is loading ruby syntax, have try a lot of things but can't made it faster >"< But after opening some tabs, it will faster for some reason XD

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Wow dude very impressive.. I'm very impressed with intellsense. Although I don't see the point behind the bookmarks and paragraph tabs...

may i ask what language is this made in? I think you should start a homepage and ask for donations because this is one of the best things to be made for rmxp, VX, & just RGSS in general

Years
glass you like it ^^ the paragraph group will help you have better look anh the bookmark help you quick navigate in long script like pokebattle_... the best feature is design mode which allow you design the scene and translate to code but haven't done yet. working on "analyze error log" function too. i am using c#

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I wanted to know if anyone is using this or has used this. Also are you still developing this Help-14 and a topic with a resource like this deserved to be bumped, if it was wrong of me to do im sure one of the mods will lock this..

Years
I did use this before, but it did corrupt my scripts, but that was very long ago, I don't know about now. But I do agree, this is a good resource.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
KingCharizard, I'm sure you've been here long enough to know that the limit for reviving threads is two months.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 6, 2019
Hello, I know this is really old, but does anyone have a link that works?
The one in the first post gives 404 Error.

Back