• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8.8/10

I love Panic! At The Disco all of their songs are very entertaining and are always well put together but I don't feel as though this is the best song they have to offer.

tnfsf11

I'm not a big fan of rock, but this song was kinda good ;)

Blue - I Can (Gligar AMV)

tnfsf11

A nice electro song, but it's too repetitive.

Madonna - Live To Tell (Silent Hill AMV)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Scyke used Revive! Thread was successfully revived!
xD I know the thread has only been inactive for a couple of days but oh well, I want this to be alive again.

7/10
I actually quite liked that song in first listen. Something my sister would listen to. Feels quite funky and was easy to listen to.

I know, I've only put up Strokes stuff up till now, I swear this is the last one. But this is up there for one of my favourite all time songs.

Years
8/10

I was quite impressed by it, but I have heard a lot of songs I much prefer.

I love the messages in this song, but that's just me personally. Listen at your own risk.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5/10 Cause of my beliefs as a Christian , I somewhat disagree with the song. That aside I wasn't a big fan of the song itself. I hope you understand my reasoning, don't want to go into a big debate here.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
5/10
Not gonna lie... wasn't the biggest fan of the beat. A little too repetitive for my liking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back