• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh, sorry, Gibbo, I was referring to how easy it is to soft reset on the GBA SP. I don't really remember how the old school GBA looks, but I can imagine that it'd be a bit inconvenient. As for the D/P soft resetting, I can use one hand as well (thumb hits Start and Select, and my index finger hits L and R), but it's a bit of an inconvenience because this only works really well for legendaries and Rotom. For everything else you must soft reset for, you'd have to press 'X' to check your party and scroll through all the extra stuff to go to its summary.

Heh, now I feel like soft resetting for a legendary on D/P. Too bad I can't even play it now...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Haha, I still have my really old GBA in my drawer, and my sister has an SP, so I can use those two for trading in 3rd Gen games, even though I can't find FR...
But yeah, soft resetting a GBA game on my DS has now become easy after a whole day....

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
wow....havent been here in a long time. Ok what did I miss?

Btw Im hatching Swinub eggs and was wondering how do you get shiny pokemon by hatching...? Is it a specific number or what....

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I was chainign Ditto to catch some when my brother asked me, "Hey, what's your chain?" I told him that it was only 19, and that I would not be resetting for a shiny. After he left, I came up with a great idea. "Why not chain a shiny Ditto for my brother?" And so, I told him that I was stuck at 29 looking for a suitable to get me to 30 (I had been resetting at 40 for quite a while, and my brother was getting curious as to why it was taking so long for another battle to initiate based on what he was hearing). He became excited when he heard the shiiny noise after the Ditto's cry, but became even more ecstatic when I told him that it was for him. Now I'm just chaining up to catch more Ditto, but if I see another shiny Ditto, I will catch it for my brother.

I feel quite good about myself right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Well, I was chainign Ditto to catch some when my brother asked me, "Hey, what's your chain?" I told him that it was only 19, and that I would not be resetting for a shiny. After he left, I came up with a great idea. "Why not chain a shiny Ditto for my brother?" And so, I told him that I was stuck at 29 looking for a suitable to get me to 30 (I had been resetting at 40 for quite a while, and my brother was getting curious as to why it was taking so long for another battle to initiate based on what he was hearing). He became excited when he heard the shiiny noise after the Ditto's cry, but became even more ecstatic when I told him that it was for him. Now I'm just chaining up to catch more Ditto, but if I see another shiny Ditto, I will catch it for my brother.

I feel quite good about myself right now.
Haha what ever happened to your pokemon hiatus Brawl? lol

Day three if soft resseting for Regice, good luck everyone one.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
HAY, GUYZ! Well, my mom decided not to take the PC out of my room, but I can only be on today. I think she made that desicion based on the fact that she's at work and wouldn't be able to stop me anyway :P. So, I've got about $30.50 towards a new DS so far. Dunno if I'll make the money before Christmas :P.
EDIT: brawl, that was cool of you to catch a shiny for your brother. And maybe if I'd done what you did and handed over my games without being told to, I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in (I'd at least get to use the computer and wii), so nice move. :)

Last edited:

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry ive been rlly busy! im still looking 4 mudkip! grrrr. i hope it comes soon! well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
Nice shinies, where did you get them from? and if you don't mind me asking, how many resets did you have to do for the shiny bulbasaur and charmander?

acually trading.........i owe these guys nearly all my good legends and events! it started when i got the evvee by trading an adament aerodactyl,then that for events, events and evvee for the starters on orygon.....and the shiny onix for a comp. god bless shinies and cloning!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
HAII, Can I join?
My shinies are-
Charizard
Blastoise
Salamence
Palkia
Whismur [+family]
Shuckle
Nice, may I ask how you got them all?

Soft resetting for Regice, don't think I have to say anymore.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Zangoose + nickname=......Claws... Iunno maybe...something like that.

Ok I've hatched atleast 198 eggs and still no Shiny Swinub. But all I have is a shiny Pidgeot....darn I wish I had my emerald game.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
thx lil dill...ive also been known to hatch to shiny hunt and it takes about 1000 or over to get them that way but two were just flukes my eevee and gastly but not my abra or slowpoke.

thx lil dill...ive also been known to hatch to shiny hunt and it takes about 1000 or over to get them that way but two were just flukes my eevee and gastly but not my abra or slowpoke.i still want more ideas for my zangooses name.my new hunt is murkrow by hatching and or looking in my older cuzins diamond.

Last edited:
Back