• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

It appeared that Whitney, thanks to her gadgets, realised Alice's "strategy" to try to hold on longer. Alice bit her lip, seeing as Pidge used its wings to make a gust of wind that Jello was unable to dodge. The purple ball-like Pokémon looked like he could endure a couple more attacks, but that would be it. Alice had to make a move, an offensive one. And fast, to see if she was lucky enough to take her opponent down with her. She thought of what move to use, and remembered something that Jello had learned during that brief training session with Roxas; and gave Jello the command in order to stop herself from thinking about the boy.

"Hidden Power, now!"

Jello was beginning to get used to not being able to see a little bit. Not that it actually mattered, as he glew with an orange aura and then released some energy from deep inside of him. The energy was seen as a whole bunch of orange balls flying everywhere, so despite the fact that the oddly colored Solosis was blinded, there was a good chance that his foe would be hit by the attack.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorm

"Alright. Catch you later!" Issac responded as he put his xtransiever back into the side pocket of his backpack. He then picked up his duffel bag and opened the door, letting Trunks go in first then following him through making his way towards the secretary's desk.

"Can I help you?" she asked with a smile.
Already a lot nicer than that other lady..
"Oh yes. I just started today and need to know my room assignment." Issac replied returning the smile as he once again placed his duffel bag on the ground.
"Alright! Last name please."
"Milke."
She started typing on her computer at an unreal pace. "You will be here on the first floor. You'll go down that hall," she started pointing down the designated hall, "go left at then end and the last room on the left is yours."
"Thank you ma'am!"
"It's my pleasure. Oh and here is your key," she declared as she handed him a card.

"Well let's go!" Issac exclaimed to Trunks.
"Tuuuhwwig!" He called as he started to run down the hall. Issac snatched his bag up and made his way to his room.
"Well here it is, pal. Out new home." Issac slid the key smoothly and he pushed the door opened.
"Twig! Twig" Trunks announced as he strutted into the room.
"Wow.. this is just great."

The room was pretty plain. It had a bed, a desk, a dresser, a nightstand, and a window. It was Issac's new home, though, and he loved it. He immediately unpacked his stuff, hanging his shirts and pants in his closet followed by putting his socks, underwear, and pajamas in his dresser.

"Going to have decorate a bit, though." He commented to himself as he placed his fossil on top of his dresser.
I can't help but to wonder what you are..well, were.

"Tuuwig" Trunks asserted as he pulled at Issac's pants leg and ran over to the window. Issac looked out the window and saw the battle field. It was empty, but Issac couldn't wait to be on it.

I don't see C.J. yet. That's good. I still got a bit more to do.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest Exit

Lucas laughs as the floating ball begins to nudge him in a playful manner. Lucas smiles at Holly, "Well, I'm typically the same as Kayla then. I'll go wherever the crowd goes" Lucas says with a grin. "And a parade would be pretty fun! We could probably use those Pineco as fireworks" Lucas joked. Heracross flutters beside Holly and begins to make a clicking noise, with it makes a cheesy grin towards Holly. "Aww looks like Heracross, is taking a liking to you also" Lucas added.

Aipom still running by the Tepig's side begins to laugh more. Deciding to pull more pranks on Jasmine, Aipom burrows underground. The monkeys digging kept up to speed with the pigs running, and Aipom began to makes potholes just as Jasmine's feet were about to touch the ground. Eventually Aipom does hear a tripping sound, and falls to the ground and begins to shriek. Suddenly a sleepy, yet disturbed Pokemon begins to walk through Aipom's tunnel. The loud metal footsteps creep closer, as the monkey's laughter got louder and louder.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. walked through the doors out into the fields. Time to get some training done. Ace and Ax were already out and following him around, C.J. reached for the remaining PokeBalls. He released Custos and Chomp but stopped before releasing Golett. I'm giving him to Dad tomorrow, is it really worth training him? C.J. thought about this for a few moments before eventually releasing the ghost type.

"Golett I want you to know, I appreciate you saving me earlier today. But the reason I went to find you is for my father. Tomorrow you'll be going to stay with him for awhile, he'll take really good care of you and when you're done there maybe you can come back with me, that is if you want to. Okay?" C.J. explained to the Pokemon. Sure it wasn't a Dragon type but C.J. had mixed feelings about it. After all it did save his life. "Golett? Gol Golett et!" The Pokemon ranted. To bad C.J.'s psychic powers weren't advanced enough to know what was being said. "Go have fun with the others, we'll be starting training soon." C.J said.

He turned and placed his supply bag on the bench nearest him, placing the TM Case next to that. "BAGON!" Custos exclaimed loudly catching C.J.'s attention. He turned quickly, just in time to see a Mankey charging at the Bagon full speed putting its hands into fists and repeatedly swiping at Custos with them. Fury Swipes. A blue force field surrounds Custos' body, protecting it from attacks. Protect, quick thinking my friend. Suddenly, Custos began to glow brightly. The light grew in intensity blinding C.J. momentarily. When he regained his sight a Bagon no longer stood in front of the attacking Mankey, instead a Shelgon was in it's place.

The newly formed Shelgon released a thick, green beam of air from its face at the opponent. DragonBreath. The wild Mankey was hit directly, fearing an inevitable defeat the Pig Monkey Pokemon fled from the field in a hurry. "Wow Custos, that was quite a show." C.J. complemented. "SHELGON!" Custos proclaimed. "Okay guys, have some fun, we'll be starting training in a few minutes." C.J. sat down on the bench watching his five Pokemon friends play and have fun. They needed their fun it was a stressful day today.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway (Outside Cafeteria)​

Lucia walked along the hallway with Roberto and Samuel, more along talking to herself. "Okay, just need to find the perfect place... somewhere great. Somewhere that screams romance! Oh! I can't wait to see Mark's face!" She giggled to herself. "This will be great!"

Tyro just glanced at Able. "Really? IthoughtyouwouldhavealltheguysoveryoubecauseyouaresoawesomeandIknowthathappenedtoAdrianbecausehewaslikeabadboyorsomethingandgotallthegirlsattheestate."

Diana giggled and did her best to hug back. "Yeah... something amazing. But I'm content with this here." She said happily.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
It felt like time had frozen around Mark. A straight blow to the heart. His heart was pounding extremely quickly... Mark was a tad slow at asking her out an all but Selene?! That was the last thing Mark expected... he honestly didn't know how to respond. Mark didn't want to start an ourburst. He cared about Valorie so he would respect her decisions but he still felt broken on the inside. If only he had asked her earlier... but perhaps it wouldn't have mattered...

"..." Mark looked down at his plate frowning, trying to come up with something to say. It hurt to say the least. The girl he had a crush on for the longest time... dating another girl? He honestly couldn't believe it came to that... but he promised himself that he wouldn't make a scene out of it.

"...I...I see...." Mark said simply. He suddenly wasn't hungry anymore. He got up from his chair and gave Valorie an apologetic look. "...s-sorry I... need a bit of time to myself... no hard feelings or anything..." Mark said. He didn't hate Valorie or anything for this. It was her choice. But being the boy that he was, this was probably the usual reaction someone would give after being completely rejected. He called back his Pokemon, keeping Snype out of course and headed outside, sighing.

Able blushed at his comment. "I'm flattered Tyro but I don't think I'd bind myself like that. Still... Adrian does have class... hm..." Able thought about it for a moment... thinking more on mating season. She shook her head though, snapping out of her thoughts. "I mean... hrm. What's this estate like anyways?" Able asked.

Len nodded and cuddled with Diana. "Me too... hehe. I remember when I first met you. Boy you were feisty! You asked me to battle immediately when we first met. Sorry again about hospitalizing you." Len said.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly smiled and looked at Heracross. "Hi there! I like you too!" She giggled and looked up at Lucas. "I don't think you'd want to go to one of Kayla's parades, though... She's kind of crazy." Holly glanced towards her cousin and smiled. Molly nudged Lucas and smiled. She floated down to Daisy. "He won't hurt you, Daisy," Molly whispered. Daisy nodded and sighed.

Kayla looked down at Jasmine and giggled. "Aren't you clumsy today?" she sang. Jasmine snorted and frowned when Kayla picked her up. Kayla sighed and reached up to pet Rosemary, who had dozed off on her head. Jasmine looked down at the ground angrily. "I'll find that stupid monkey! If you hear me, be extra careful!" she yelled. Yuri sighed.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn turned to his friends, seeing that they were no worse for the wear. He shook his head, embarrassed that they would want to stay with him, even after what just happened. "If you two still want to come..." he said before turning around to the stairs. Maybe they'll help him find that pokemon after all.

"The pokemon I'm looking for is called Litwick," he explained. "I've seen one or two back home. They look like a floating candle." He was at the base of the staircase when he turned again to the others. "If anything happens up here, I want you two to run. Run as fast as you can and don't look back." With those words, Shawn started up the stairs after that eerie glow he saw earlier.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Pokeball.png
017.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Forest

Chapter One: Part Eleven
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Crap!!" Whitney flinched as the Hidden Power hit Pidge, and she fell over. "Come on Pidge, endurance! ENDURANCE!! You can still do this!!" The bird struggled for a moment to get up, but after about halfway she was able to rise back to her talons fairly easily. "Yeah!!" Whitney cheered her on. "Alright Pidge, fly up high and keep flapping gusts!" Pidge flapped her large wings rapidly, lifting up off of the ground to a higher vantage point, and sent more gusts of wind headed in the Solosis' direction.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel watched his Pokémon fooling around the room. "You look like you want to play around. This isn't big enough. What do you say we go explore around the academy?", asked Daniel. Draca jumped up and down, Fira the same. "Let's go then", said Daniel. His Pokémon climbed to his shoulders. Daniel picked up his key and left his room, locking it. They walked down the hallways and down the stairs, arriving at the hall. There was a counter with a lady behind, that was in charge of guarding the keys. Daniel gave his keys to the lady."Room-", said Daniel, but the lady interrupted him."I know the room by its occupier's name", said the lady."Oh. Daniel Drace", said Daniel. The lady nodded and saved the key. Daniel thanked the lady and left the dorm. A lot of Pokémon were playing around the hallways. Fira's eyes glittered. Draca was very scared. Fira noticed her friend was uneasy, and put a paw around her, and patted her head. Draca smiled to Fira. Argo ignored all the Pokémon. Daniel walked along the hallways. There was a commotion outside the cafeteria. Argo saw some Pokémon blowing him a razzberry, and commenting how he looked stupid. Argo glared at them, and snatched Daniel's cap."What the? Argo!", said Daniel, trying to get his cap back. Argo tossed the cap to Draca, that tossed to Fira, that tossed to Argo again. Daniel's pokémon began playing a volleyball game, with his cap, on his head and shoulders! Daniel began searching madly for their pokéballs, trying to discover a way to get his precious cap back.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway​

Lucia walked forward a bit more, doing a bit of simple scouting. She really wasn't that familiar with the campus and the doors were no doubt already being locked. Oh well! Mark would have a great idea of where to do it anyways! Lucia turned about and headed back to the cafeteria, but she saw Mark was already coming out. She walked right up to him, "Okay. What date and time? I can do a bit more of scouting in the morning, though it may be close if it's early in the morning."

Tyro smiled. "It'sbigreallyreallybig! It'sthreestoriesandwehaveaswimmingpoolandthetrainingcoursesandthekitchenthatishugeandthetenniscourtsandtheyardsandthetheaterandthebreedingroomandthesaunawhichisalwaysniceand...." The Combusken was just going on and on.

Diana smirked, "Yeah, but I still don't want to lose. I'll win against you one day and I won't go easy on you."

Megaman765

Years
Mark noticed Lucia approach him. She had expected Mark to have been successful in asking her out. Mark gave off an awkward silence and frowned. "...Forget the plans...call them off... s...she said she promised her heart to someone else..." Mark said, clearly upset. Selene wasn't even in the academy anymore as far as he knew... it just left Mark heartbroken. He hung his head down. "...All this time and I didn't even know..." Mark added. The guy really needed a hug.

Able listened to how Tyro explained the estate. Talk about royalty! But one thing caught her ear... "Wait, Breeding room? The heck do you do in a breeding room? Don't tell me its what I think it is..." Able said.

Len chuckled and was about to pull her toward him for another kiss... though he finally heard Tyro's rambling.

"Hey who's watching us over there?" Len called out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy sat down with a thump on her bed, looking around her new dorm room. It had taken a few hours, but she finally had the place looking the way she wanted it. The memento's from her travels were on the shelves, her Roxie posters were on the walls, her clothes stowed away and... well, that was it really. She travelled light... how had all of this taken her hours?

"It was because you kept distracting me," she muttered wryly as she flopped backwards, lying down with her legs hanging off the end of the bed and her feet still planted on the floor.
"Rrrrr." Growled her Corphish.
"Yeah, rrrrr. You little goober."
"Phi..."

She could hear him scuttling around - the taptaptap of his legs - nudging things with his claws and getting a feel for the place. He had kept giving her thumps when he didn't like how she had placed something. He was more particular than she was, that was for sure, but she couldn't blame him too much. This was the first place they were going to settle in for any real length of time. But as much as she wanted the room to feel like a home she knew she would be spending far more time outside of it than in.

"You still there Cubone?"

She waited for a minute for an answer before swinging herself back up into a seated position, looking around the room. There he was, in the corner behind the door, looking around silently.

"Hey, Cubone. You alright buddy?"
The Lonely Pokemon looked to her slowly. "...Cu."
"...Are you okay? I know this is... weird for you. But I want you to be cool with it."
"Cu..." He held his bone to his chest defensively.
"Look," she started with a smile, "I want you to be cool with it. But you don't have to be. Feel however you feel, but we gotta be honest with each other, okay? If you have a problem I can help you out but only if you let me know first. I'm not a psychic."

There was a moment of silence, uncomfortable for her if not the pokemon. Corphish watched the pair of them openly. Finally Cubone lowered his bone and quickly trotted over to Sammy, wrapping his arms around her calf and hugging it tightly. She laughed and reached down, prying him loose and lifting him up before flopping back down again, holding him in a hug. This little guy deserved every ounce of affection she could give him, and it was nice to see him return it. He'd been through so much she was suprised with how quickly he was bonding with her.

"You're a little cutie when you decide to be."
"Phish!"
"Not you, knucklehead! I'm the good looking one between us."
"Phiiish!"
"You're too cool to be cute Corphish. You know that."
"Cor, corphish."

She laughed again, cuddling Cubone. It felt good to have the same banter with Corphish as always - no matter what changed in their lives or where they went the relationship with her pokemon could be counted on as a constant. And now there was Cubone as well, she just hoped that didn't come back to bite her in the ass. Best not to think about that now.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that," she said more nonchalantly than she felt inside.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway​

Ouch! Just... ouch. Lucia frowned. Well, she had spent all night trying to get him feeling better and here it was ruined. Well, that Valorie girl would have to pay now. You didn't come and f**k with Lucia Francisco Bernavard's friends and expect to get off squeaky clean now! She just looked at him, not really sure if he would be comfortable with a hug. Most guys didn't enjoy being held by a girl especially when vulnerable like this. So instead she put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, let's get out of here okay? How about we go back to my room? I have some stuff that can cheer you up there!" She said with a small smile.

Tyro nodded his head happily. "YeahtheRedLegiongoesthereandbreedsandthere'sanurseryandevolutionstonesand-" He glanced over at Diana and Len and happily jumped up, waving at them. "[COLOR="DarkOrange)"]It'suswe'rejustalkingbehindyourback![/COLOR]" He said innocently.

Diana looked at Len, "I think you should teach those two a lesson!"

Megaman765

Years
Mark smiled and quickly hugged Lucia for a moment. "Sure... I'd like that." Mark said with a depressed tone. He wondered what she meant. She had tried all day to keep Mark happy. What else was there to do? Mark remembered something though.

"We should probobly get our other Pokemon first. I think Len and Diana wandered off... along with Tyro and Able." Mark said. They weren't too far away. He could hear them from a distance.

Able jumped in shock. "W-Wha?! No way! It was Tyro's idea! Yeah! Shame on you Tyro for bringing me along on this!" She said, joking of course.

Len simply sighed. "Alright you two! Comere!" Len said as he used Bubble Beam on both of them. Able was hit by a flurry of bubbles and sent flying out of the bush she was hiding in. Mark of course heard it and walked over to them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Of course Kilik wouldn't have known. He was somewhere else at that point. In any case, Mana proceeded to answer Kilik's question with more than one answer. One was a Zorua. Mistress would've fit the bill, though she's a Zoroark now. Still... Then again, she would totally ruin everyone's fun with her pranks, & the blame would fall upon Kilik. The life of a trainer.

The Glaceon, Fox, was circling around Kilik's leg, whichever. Seems he was craving attention from him. How odd for someone's Pokemon wanting to be noticed by someone else. It did make Kilik smile, he bent down & petted Fox's fur on his back, stroking slowly. His fur is cold to the touch. While he was petting Fox, Kilik looked up at Mana. She had asked him what he asked her.

Funny. Which Pokemon did Kilik like the most? The only Pokemon that come to mind are those that roam Jhoto & Unova. Of course, he has heard of one Pokemon. Lucario, but that's another story. Perhaps... "One Pokemon that comes to mind," Kilik spoke, looking up at the ceiling, his eyes gleaming with passion, "is Entei."

"I used to live in Olivine City in Jhoto during my early childhood, until I later moved to Castelia City in Unova. It took a while for me to adapt to my new surroundings. My parents got me Oshawott, now a Dewott, who I nicknamed Yaiba. A few years later I got a Zorua, now a Zoroark, who I nicknamed Mistress. She can be a pain in the-" Kilik coughed & cleared his throat. "Anyway, when I was still in Olivine City, I used to read some book about Pokemon, most notably legendaries. I spent my free time with Jasmine. I still remember how much fun I had with her. Um, getting off topic again. During my reading time, I read about Entei. He's powerful, just being in a dorm with the name gives me strength. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it's enough for me." Kilik didn't know why he was telling this to Mana. Perhaps he wanted to speak to someone he could trust. Maybe...

"Oh, & since you fancy those kinds of Pokemon," Kilik proceeded to summon Tentou. Tentou sniffed the air & realized where he was. Kilik handed him some meat to eat, Tentou starts chewing joyishly with his teeth & paws. The life of a trainer. So many wonders.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Academy)
OOC: So sorry for not posting in a while. I got busy. And sorry for ot posting in the OOC either. I probably would have, and I meant to, but I forgot. Once again, sorry!
IC: "I certainly *Pant* am!" I remarked, "Especially after all that running *Pant*. I'm *Pant* really out of steam. But I certainly have enough energy to chew! ANd eough to run to the food so I don't miss out. See you all down there!" I run down to the doors, with the smells only getting stronger, and when I open the doors... WHOOSH! A huge wave of aromatic smells hits me. with Caroline and Bonsi in tow, I go up to the plates, and pile up food. From Oran berries to meat of undetermined flavor (or you could call it mystrey meat, but I find meat of undetermined flavor to sound less gross), I knew already that I would be stuffed. "Hey, Caroline and Bonsi, what would you like?" I asked. Little did I know, Caroline is a big eater. She basically pointed at everything edible. "I think we'll just share..." I told her, surprised. Bonsi, being the pokemon he is, grabbed a few berries, and I piled them on a plate for him. I didn't want to be Mr. Awkward who sits down with people he doesn't know, so I sat down at a table where no one was sitting. Let me tell you, finding one was no easy task.Once all my pokemon and I were seated, I start to eat. That school has good food. (Not to mention the meat of udetermined flavor, that is the best meat I have ever had in my life.)​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie sat there and just sort of frustratedly stared at the plate in front of her for a bit as she tried to justify her actions to herself. It was a half-hearted process with half-hearted results. She wound up picking her plate up and turning to search for Kiyoko. Now where could he and Drake have wandered off to? She wanted some company right about not to try and take her mind off that less than ideal exchange. Somehow she hadn't been expecting Mark to ask her out like that. She soon found Kiyoko right near Drake and noticed that he had discovered steak. That was... cute? Scary? Maybe a little bit of both? Yeesh. The implications of meat aside, she began to make her way back over to Drake and Kiyoko.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy laughed gently. Like he was going to run if the other two weren't. The thought was preposterous. Ghosts? Pah. They were just spooks who liked to /try/ to scare kids. Nonetheless, he was still wary of them, as he knew full well that Catches couldn't deal with Ghost type pokemon at all from his little encounter with a Shuppet back home in Hoenn. Taking a few steps after Shawn, he decided to voice his determination. "I won't leave you guys. Not until I'm sure you're both back safe in your dorms. Running's not an option."

Andy broke into a wide smile upon the conclusion of this statement, looking from Shawn to Kiki as he followed the former. Out of no-where, Andy's playful attitude returned to him, with no damper on it at all. "Besides, it'd be no fun running home in the dark without Mr. Serious and the Madame of Endless Energy, now would it?"

That said, Andy was still nervous. Something about the place just wasn't right. What had happened here to make it feel so... Lifeless? Andy didn't really want to think about it, but as is always the case, the more he tried not to think about it, the more he did. It was at this point that Andy noticed that there was not even a hint of a headache afflicting his mind. That was odd. Or was it? Andy never really focussed on what caused the head-aches, as doing that... Well... It caused them to come on like a freight train. Somewhat of a vicious circle. But now? Despite all of the thinking Andy had been doing since the trio arrived at the dorm, Andy felt fine. More than fine, he felt a fantastic clarity in his thoughts. It was something that he'd never noticed before, but now Andy didn't know how to feel. What exactly was going on with him?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

196.gif
471.gif

Kilik bend down and started patting Fox's back. Ofcourse this made him start to pur. "Glaceon…" He spoke in his Pokémon language, this is what Kilik heard atleast. "Thank you…" is what Mana heard. Fox did show his thanks though and enjoyed the patting a lot. Kilik looked up at Mana as he kept on patting the back of her Glaceon who had found the attention he needed. Just seeing him like this made her blush a little. Like this he looked like one of these bishounen in popular Anime and Manga's.

Mana regained her sense and rather looked normally at him now as he explained his childhood a little. So he is friends with gymleader Jasmin?! Mana always traveled around since she had no home so ofcourse she knew who were the gymleaders, she never had a battle with one of them though. At the end of his story he mentioned that just living in a dorm with the name "Entei" gave him strenght… he really wants one huh? How unexpected!

"It doesn't sound weird at all." Mana mentioned with a cute smile, but not cute enough to release her Attract. Kilik let out his Shinx Tentou, and Mana immedetly took a glance at him. He was so cute while eating! Mana started patting Tentou and looked at the yellow/blue Pokémon with sparkling eyes.

Back