• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Scar... lmao, I'm so lame. XD

I'm actually doing maths homework now, gosh I hate school...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Meh. I'm temporarily switching from Bulbasaur to Squirtle on my LG. You can only stand to hear the same cry for so long...I will probably switch back soon, wish me luck.

At this point, I really don't care if I get a shiny Bulbasaur or shiny Squirtle first. I just want one so I can hunt for stuff like Pinsir and Lapras.

Years
Hai guyz. Same old stuff keeping me away. I've read all the posts but don't really want to answer any questions or admit anyone. It's best to let whomever's been active (LDD?) around here take care of admitting members to avoid having something terrible happen.

I'm currently giving all my third-gen shinies lower case nicknames, re-cloning, and importing them. Frig, it takes so long trading all of them to Emerald for cloning, then to their appropriate games for nicknaming! I'm also changing the names on a few of them and keeping extras for gimmicky purposes. Among the name changes, my Ludicolo is now J-Lo. I can't validly give my Camerupt (Nanaimo) a lowercase nickname, so I'm going to apply a slight "white hat" hack to accomplish this. It's only a clone I'm hacking, anyway. ;)

I've taken a break from chaining Lunatone to go chain some *****. I'll probably come back to Lunatone some time. Maybe come the next blue moon. ;)

Names for a shiny Zangoose... How about Macbeth? Those claws are murderously bloody! >=]

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
It HAS been a long week since my comp broke down and I was unable to post, thus with the aid of a very useful place called the LIBRARY, I am able to get in touch with the internet, that is, for now -.-

Here's an update: After I get my comp fixed, I will post the pics of my snubull which I had promised to post quite a while ago :)

I've got 7 Cubones (Shiny, duh) from Route 203 (spent the last 6 days on them)
It took me 3 chains of -- 3,1,3 cubones each, and I reseted the clocks of my ds'es for 6 whole days! Pics comin, once my comp gets fixed -.-

I've got an Absol Swarm now, and I'm gonna hunt for it right after this post :)

Well, I have missed many of your posts, so to all those who got new shinies congratz to you in general :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
The Whismur and family I caught but the rest are from trading with mates..
Can I join SHC?
Caught in a 3rd gen game, or by chaining on a 4th gen?
Try it be specific when you describe your shinies for you may not be admitted.
Anyway, I can't ok you, one od the co-owners needs to.

As for me, I'll carry on soft resetting, I couldn't do much of anything yesterday as I had a lot of homework (6 hours of maths 0_o), so I needa get back to it.

Loving the Super Sonic avatar Brawl. ;)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks, Gibbo. :D

My parents were gracious enough to give me back my FR, so now I have Diamond, LG, and FR back. I'm currently soft resetting for Bulbasaur and Squirtle on FR and LG respectively. Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Sorry guys, but I went back on my word. It hadn't even been a full month since I obtained my shiny Magnemite, and I felt as if I were gonna go crazy without a new shiny. The PokeRadar has spoiled me.

Anyhoo, I got a bit tired of SRing and hatching, so I decided to chain for Murkrow. Got a 40 chain after 5 other chains broke at surprisingly low numbers. I already captured one, and I'm battling the second.

Good luck, everyone.

Edit2: Oh, yeah, and I definitely will not be chaining for another shiny until I get one through soft resetting or breeding.

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hi im back wit no shinies once again hour on end of just nothing.ultimate_trainer you could ask but if you are i dont think you should post it here try somewhere like the wireless trade corner. http://pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161 .try that its just a sugestion anyway. still want name for my shiny zangoose a sec ago i was thinking GENERAL SKAR but now im not sure any more help plz.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Hey that has Scar in it, my lameness prevails! XD

So this is day 5 I'm pretty sure of soft resetting, have done a lot today so far, wil be doing more.

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
Caught in a 3rd gen game, or by chaining on a 4th gen?
Try it be specific when you describe your shinies for you may not be admitted.
Anyway, I can't ok you, one od the co-owners needs to.

As for me, I'll carry on soft resetting, I couldn't do much of anything yesterday as I had a lot of homework (6 hours of maths 0_o), so I needa get back to it.

Loving the Super Sonic avatar Brawl. ;)

Ok well I forgot to list my Shiny Lairon caught on Easter Day, Victory Road.
Whismur caught at the cave which only has Whismurs on 26th December.
Both in 06 on 3rd gen, is this an ok explanation?

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Well, I havent posted for quite awhile, but congrats on everyone who got shinies=)
I havent caught any so far.....homework and my thread in wireless trade corner are slowing me down. Once I have time I am back to hatching Piplup eggs. I quite like how they are shiny=) I do have some time, but I am using it to ev train my shiny Machop(which is now a Machoke).

Anyway, good luck sring or chaining:)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I ended up capturing nine shiny Murkrow. When it comes to IVs, they're all pathetic...

But I still love 'em! The best IV'd one (with an Adamant nature, at least) had flawless HP (along with two others), and its next best stat was Attack, which ranged from 10-19. Everything was below 10. -_-

Back to hatching for Cyndaquil!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey you guyz,just caught a shiny mime jr.yay completely out of the blue in the trphy garden.i was acually looking 4 the pikas but im happy on my pearl yay calm nature tooo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Hey hey, shiny Purugly, congrats. :D

I've not too much soft resetting today, but yeah still going, good luck everyone.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Shouldn't even bother showing her fugleh face here cuz she fails D8

i got a new shiny finally and it wasnt azelf :( but it was a shiny purugly lol and it looks awsome lol well good luck everyone one

Hey congrats on the shiny kitty. I'm starting to look for shiny Azelf too.. But meh I'll give up in a few more hours. D:

Congrats and good luck to everyone else on the wonderful captures too. I haven't found anything since September for Ho-oh... I blame school? *flees*

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Shouldn't even bother showing her fugleh face here cuz she fails D8

Congrats and good luck to everyone else on the wonderful captures too. I haven't found anything since September for Ho-oh... I blame school? *flees*

What she said, since I too haven't caught anything since my Buizel capture in September as well... I blame... nothing!?

Just wanted to say that I am still part of this place. Till the next encounter...

Back