• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hnn...You can be a Doredia. Yeah, because one is in your sig. XD;

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
You can be a Smeargle because you're a recolorist.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You can be an Emonga, since it's one of the Pokemon that it currently in your team. :3

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
Well, you seem a little impatient, which automatically draws me to Munchlax. It is known to be full of energy, although this is mostly used to find more food, unlike Snorlax, who can't be bothered to do anything, even for a good meal.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
Well, almost every day. If I forget, then I don't, simple as...

I'm thinking Poliwhirl. I'm not sure why, but I seem to be referencing the Poliwag line a lot today. I guess the fact I never gave them much thought has come back to haunt me, eh? Poliwag-ghosts must be really scary...

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
Well, almost every day. If I forget, then I don't, simple as...

I'm thinking Poliwhirl. I'm not sure why, but I seem to be referencing the Poliwag line a lot today. I guess the fact I never gave them much thought has come back to haunt me, eh? Poliwag-ghosts must be really scary...
also poliwag is in your sig?) anyways,(no offense:nervous:) magikarp, because the blue in your avatar is the water it swims in. its also water type(blue!)

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I'm thinking Wingull whith all the white and blue. in your avatar and signature :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You can be a shiny Charmeleon, as while the Charmeleon in your sig isn't the actual shiny Charmeleon, it's close enough. :>

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
Murkrow! You are a Murkrow!
What am I?
P.S:
Do not say that I am a Rapidash or a Suicune.
Look beyond the username and avatar.
Look the personality!

Back