• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

70px-Team_Aqua_Logo_Gro%C3%9F.png

Team Aqua Fanclub

This is, for lack of better words, a club dedicated to the Evil Organization occupying the Hoenn Region, Team Aqua. All forum-wide and Pokemon Groups rules apply here, as they do in all groups, so every member is expected to follow them. The list of members, club events and the application form that you must fill out if you wish to join, can be found below.

Ani382MS.png
Members

AquaBoss.gif
Boss:
Karpman
dpiconani365.gif

AquaAdmins.gif
Admins:
Twilightblade
dpiconani319.gif

Anna
dpiconani042.gif

AquaGrunts.gif
Grunts:
Hiker Jessica
dpiconani363.gif

Gearuvagen
dpiconani341.gif

Regeneration
dpiconani341.gif

Myrrhman
dpiconani318.gif

Vaporeon7
dpiconani331.gif

レイジングブラスト
dpiconani041.gif

rockshock28
dpiconani309.gif

Togakiss
dpiconani170.gif

Unknown
dpiconani170.gif

Akula
dpiconani318.gif

Sammyskitty
dpiconani320.gif

MistyFan
dpiconani320.gif

NightOfRemorse
dpiconani261.gif

Drybullet
dpiconani261.gif

censen. morris
dpiconani336.gif

gamerfan1
dpiconani318.gif

iMareth
dpiconani363.gif

Ani382MS.png

Pokémon

We at team Aqua have a variety of Pokemon that you can choose from upon entering our ranks. While some Pokemon are more commonly used then others, please note that each of these Pokemon have been featured somewhere, at least once.

261.png
318.png
41.png
341.png
363.png
320.png
309.png
331.png
170.png
336.png

These are the Pokemon you can choose as your partner, if you wish to have no partner, then simply leave the option blank in your application.

Ani382MS.png

Frequently Asked Questions

This clan is pretty nautical, how do I join?-Check out the application at the bottom of this page.

Can I change my partner Pokemon?-Of course!

Can I pick the same partner as someone else?-You sure can, all grunts are equal, so one grunt in particular shouldn't get unique treatment.

Can my partner Pokemon evolve?-Yes! You can be granted a Rare Candy for winning a contest or getting promoted.

Do I have to use this Rare Candy as soon as I get it?-Nope. You can use it at any time, or even give it to someone else, just be sure to notify myself or the current owner when doing either of these actions.

How do I get promoted to Admin/Boss?-You get promoted to Admin if you're active, friendly, and make quality posts within the thread. If I choose to resign, the Admins will nominate a new Boss from within their ranks.

Am I allowed to start a new topic/change the current topic?-Yes, just make sure that it doesn't blatantly interfere with an ongoing topic.

Ani382MS.png

Group Events

None at the moment, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to pitch them in the thread.

Ani382MS.png

Current Topic(s)

If one of our Pokemon had an evolution that inhabited another region, which one would you prefer it be?

What's your favorite water type Pokemon?

What made you choose Team Aqua over Team Magma?

Ani382MS.png

Userbars

Artist: Censen.Morris
68552b228c505e74c7d27cb38620c8343afdbc9fdd0b58040db4318d9a3027354g.jpg

Artist: Karpman

Aquagrunt-1.png

AquaAdmin.png

Aquaboss-1.png

Ani382MS.png

Sign-Up Application

Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua?

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the thread owner, Karpman. Team Aqua oveworlds by Kymotonian. An asterisk next to a member's name denotes that they have a rare candy.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Username: TwilightBlade
Partner Pokemon: Carvanha
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua?: Argh, of course! My soul belongs to Sapphire, Kyogre, Team Aqua, THE OCEAN.

If we branched our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there?
I would like to see Samurott join our ranks. I'm sure we'll find someone capable of modifying its horn into a cannon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Username: Hiker Jessica
Partner Pokemon: Spheal!
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? If I can have Kyogre sure.

If we branched our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there?
Liepard, Swoobat, Seismitoad, Basculin, Zoroark, Jellicent, Bisharp, Hydreigon, and Kyogre. :B

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Username:Gearuvagen
Partner Pokemon: Corphish
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Aye those Landlubbers better learn how to swim. :D

Basculin and Seismitoad,definitely Seismitoad he seems Shifty and up to no good just like me :)

Years
Time to answer my own topic.
I'd imagine we would use Purrloin, Basculin, Tirtouga, Ducklett, Tympole, Dwebble, and their evolutions.

Years
Username: Regeneration
Partner Pokemon:
Corphish
Wait, what? You mean I would have to start as a grunt in your organisation? ;_;

Reshiram and Zekrom if N lent them to us. We could use our regular Cacnea, Zubat and all those as well. n_n

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for joining, everyone. If a team Magma Fanclub ever does show up, I was thinking of challenging them to a 'bout' on Pokemon Online.
What do you, my fellow Team Aqua members think?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Ooh!!!

Username: Myrrhman (or just Myrrh)
Partner Pokemon: Can we have multiple? If so, then Carvanha and Zubat, if not, then I guess just Carvanha
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Username:
Partner Pokemon:
The sea and all its magnificent Pokemon is my life. Of course I do.

If we branched our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there? I've never been to Unova, so I'm not very experienced with the varieties of Pokemon there. But, I think it would be a good idea to bring the Pokemon we know and love to the region. They won't know their weaknesses, and it will allow us to grow the sea! We'd use Starmie, Gyarados, Wailord, Milotic, Sharpedo, and Empoleon for our main Water Types, along with Beedrill, Pidgeot, Venomoth, Muk, Gengar, Hypno, Dragonite, Espeon, Scizor, Miltank, Beautifly, Dustox, Sableye, Swalot, Dusclops, Metagross, Purugly, Bronzong, Abomasnow, Mamoswine, Porygon Z, Gallade,

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username:
vaporeon7
Partner Pokemon:
My partner will be Cacnea. (At Team Rocket you get 2) :(
Well I'm an executive of Team Rocket but since we're allies with Team Aqua I think I am able to be a grunt here as well.

If we branched out our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there?
We would need some natives which would be: Woobat, Petilil, Basculin, Frillish and Tynamo. Then we also need some foreign Pokemon to confuse them: Vaporeon, Starmie, Beedrill, Cloyster, Parasect, Kingler, Cherrim, Huntail and Gorebyss.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Username: レイジングブラスト (raging blast)
Partner Pokemon: Gotta go with Zubat
Seeing as though I already despise Team Magma and all fire type Pokemon, of course I do.

And if we were to branch off to the Unova region I could definitely see us using Woobat, Swoobat, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, and Basculin. Probably more but those are the first to come to my mind.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Username:
Anna (or TheSmartOne, whichever)

Partner Pokemon:
Zubat~

Fo sho.

If we branched out our operations to the Unova Region, which Pokemon would we use there?
The ones we normally use, because they would confuse the natives and we have experience in handling them. As for the local Pokemon, Woobat fo sho.

Years
Seems we've amassed quite the battalion of grunts. I'd say it's time for a new topic.
We're going to construct a new base in the Hoenn Region, where should it be?
I'd say that we make use of Shoal Cave. It's quite secluded from the rest of Hoenn, although the tides could be a problem.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
I say we take Sootopolis, but if taking over a city seems a bit troublesome, there are some nice Islands on route 105.

Years
Pacifidlog Town should be easy to take over. It is pretty secluded from the Hoenn mainland, and no one would even know if we launch our operations from there. There haven't been any sightings of Rayquaza around the Sky Pillar over there, so that shouldn't be much of a hindrance to us.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
I'd say either in Mossdeep or the Shoal Cave above it. I guess Pacifidlog would work too and as long as Rayquaza isn't waiting to destroy us when we get up there, then the Sky Tower might work also.

Last edited:

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
Years
Username: rockshock28.
Partner Pokemon: Electrike.
Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? I do with great joy.

On the topic of a new Hoenn base, I believe Meteor Falls would be a good place of operations. Another place that could work well is the S.S. Tidal. It's like a Team Aqua mobile home, except a boat.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Hoenn Base: I'd say Shoal Cave as well. We can use the tides to our advantage. Since we specialize in Water Pokemon, we could do a number of things.

1. Teach Dive to our Pokemon and travel back and forth underwater. Our base would be nearly undetectable.
2. Get our Pokemon to carry messages from one part of the cave to another. Some of us could live underwater, maybe with a back entrance that will take them out into the open for some fresh air. Some of us could live on the top floor of the cave, accessible only at high tide. The could be the lookouts for any trainers that might have some stealable Pokemon. Poochyena could run messages in their mouths. Water Pokemon could have capsules on their backs that we put messages in. Zubats could attach messages under their bellies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Pacifidlog. I agree with the mentioned points. Our toughest recruits can freeze Rayquaza. Also, it is quite impossible for potential enemies to attack Pacifidlog's western side because of the swift currents. Just aim the cannons towards the east and blow everyone up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back