• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Bloody Platinum - Created by Buffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
This hack looks really nice, will definitely have to get try to get a run through on this before B/W2 comes out.

Years
Coco33, it says that the channel does not exist.

I also find that whenever I download the file, I end up with a .patch, and I cannot patch it.

This hack looks really good and I am looking forward to playing it if someone can please get me a download that works.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
Years
Which version of Platinum is required for this? US or EU? Just curious, not asking for anything you know.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I really like all your sideshow projects but this one is one of your best attempts ! I would really like to play this ( despite the fact that i'm unable to play it at the moment ) Furthermore i have heard that genIV hacks are way harder that genIII hacks and there are not many genIV hacks running ! Hope this reaches 100% completion :D good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back