• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Funnily enough the only Irish and Scottish kids in band are complete assfaces to everyone. /offtopic

I have very low self esteem so I would say I'm not really picture-perfect, though my hair looks like a studly Asian guy sometimes. But otherwise, until I get my teeth fixed I'm not comfortable looking at myself.

Stuff.

PS btw I have a Californian accent c; does that count as anything?

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm definitely British, but people have said my accent is all over the place. I'm not sure what to make of it... if you look in one of the various accent threads, you'll probably be able to find something, to see for yourself.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I have a deep voice, and thanks to my minor skills in tone manipulation (Don't laugh... I used to sing in the church choir and I developed this ability because of it.) I can do a near perfect emulation of the 'most interesting person' commercial.

The tone manipulation was a minor annoyance though. It took me a while to get this under control, but for a few years (Once I actually realized this, never noticed until someone pointed it out to me) but I actually had a (Slightly) different voice for every person I talked to.

Anyway, am I the only one here who lies in bed reading something, falls asleep, wakes up and immediately starts reading right where I left off? (Because I didn't know I fell asleep?)

Lara

<3
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Anyway, am I the only one here who lies in bed reading something, falls asleep, wakes up and immediately starts reading right where I left off? (Because I didn't know I fell asleep?)

This totally happens to me especially when I was trying to memorize a history chapter in high school.

Honest

Hi!
Years

This is totally me. God, some books are impossible to put down.

Everyone, read "The Thin Executioner" by Darren Shan. You'll be glad you did.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I guess I have a Missourian accent, but I'm not sure what that is, we all have some sort of accent though. I just don't notice mine. I don't really like my voice, ist nasally and inbetween high and low, but more high than anything.

Anyway, I don't think I've fallen asleep reading, except maybe in school.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess, by logic, I have a New York accent. But I don't know what a NY accent would sound like. I'll be posting a video up soon, hopefully, I'll let you guys judge then. Not here. On a blog. As soon as I become a PC Supporter :3

Lol school. That's one giant bedroom, for me.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I like to think I have an American accent but when I speak online people always ask me if I'm Chinese or Japanese based off the way I speak... I am 3/4 Japanese, but I doubt that translates into the way I speak. I speak pretty damn fluent English if you ask me...

Also, what is your guys' opinion on Game Grumps? GOGOGOGOGO

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Ugh. Concerning the book thing, I remember when I tried to read books several times and I would just end up getting super sleepy. I feel like I would have better luck trying out e-books than reading actual paper books, lol @_@;;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Mine is also in October Kura! Fifteenth to be exact. Octo buddies! -high five-

Sounded better in my head

In unrelated news, I joined PC on September 21. Damn, almost 4 years.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You're the definition of a veteran, Kura. I salute you. With an American flag in the background. Always wondered why that flag had to be there

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah. I want a super veteran emblem and more PM space. I still have some PMs kept from like 2005 and 2006+ that are dear to me :c 150 is not enough.. >_> But secretly I can't be arsed to donate to a forum that DB errors so much..

.. I still want my super-veteran emblem :c

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, maybe someone could make one! =P Be here for at least 5 years?

Meh, I'll be 100% honest, I'm donating to get a blog. And I guess the blue username. I have big plans for the blog though.

Jesus, this song is so good. It won't get out of my head. ;;

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Next year is going to mark 8 years of me being here. XD

I think I can keep going for another few years. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
My birthday is in December so I've got a few months before that, but my five year anniversary is in October, so not very long until that comes around. :D

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
My birthday just passed last month actually~! I had a pretty decent birthday, and I'm happy for that. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back