• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There are both water- and grass type pokémon available at the start of the game basically, so in that way Torchic is a cool choice.

When will we get a game where fire-types are abundant in the first few routes? D:

Years

Dat Angel Beatz.

Found this on tumblr lolz.

tumblr_mch5cvoiOM1ro8gfp.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, I certainly remember that theme! Has it already been two years? Damn

ahaha Hetalia!Colress.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just finished breeding this~

Now to see about breeding a Litwick Frillish.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Halloween has been... interesting this year, to say the least. Hmm.

Also ha. I remember that theme, Pokey. Fun times very much so :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I watched an anime recently, its called danshi koukousei no nichijou, but most people called it nichibros.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How what works? The Staryu itself (which is in my actual game) or the site that I screencapped from (which is pokecheck; when i posted that earlier i didn't completely know how to use pokecheck to show my pokemon so i screencapped it).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The guy in Nimbasa City for one. When I went to him he said Staryu had outstanding IVs, and Staryu's best were in the HP, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed which couldn't be better. Then I used Pokecheck to see what the other two IVs were. If you go to Pokecheck it'll tell you how to use it to check your Pokemon's IVs and so forth.

I'm actually not sure if I can link Pokecheck here but you can probably find the site I'm talking about quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back