• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Menu Scripting

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hello again Pokecommunity.

I want to create a custom menu for my game. It is something I think is simple, as I just want to make this happen.
XVnvK.png

I have all the graphics for all the buttons with and without the selection things around them. I know zero about scripting and really want someone to help me make this work, or do it for me.

Thanks for your time

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
You might try picking up some coding skills yourself (there's other sites like that if that doesn't work for you, but that was the first one I could find in my bookmarks). I'd probably be a good idea anyway if you're planning to do most of that game yourself.

Thanks. I have looked and tried, multiple times, but I really have no idea what I am doing, and can't find a good place to start. I don't think I will need to code anything else like this for the game, so I don't want to learn more than I have to for this.

Thank you for this website though. It is much more helpful than anything else I have seen

Back