• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3Hoenn Pokemon Fan Club!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: ChocolateCrunch
Partner Pokemon: Treecko
Pokemon Nickname: Treezo
Reason for joining: Well, I've always thought they should make a remake of the Hoenn games because of all the awesome Pokémon and the story, so yeah! :D (My favorite Pokémon game is in fact Pokémon Emerald as well! :) )
Answer the current topic! I couldn't find the Topic! *cries* EDIT: Found it! Instead of Treecko I'd probably have a Shroomish because the end result when it's evolved is Breloon! ;3

Last edited:
Years
What kind of Hoenn Pokemon of the same-type of your Starter Pokemon you will choose if you can't choose your Hoenn Starter Pokemon?

Oooh, this is a tough one! If I couldn't choose Treecko... I'll probably get Shroomish instead. It's really awesome when it evolves into Breloom, the high Attack stat does wonders. *_*

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
What kind of Hoenn Pokemon of the same-type of your Starter Pokemon you will choose if you can't choose your Hoenn Starter Pokemon?:

If i didn't choose Torchic then i'd probably go with Numel of Slugma because you really can't find too many fire-types early in the game.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
What kind of Hoenn Pokemon of the same-type of your Starter Pokemon you will choose if you can't choose your Hoenn Starter Pokemon?

Probably Lotad as I just LOVE IT! Oh, and it weak to mainly Poison, Flying and Bug, so only Winona would be a problem for it!

lewieboy124

Is it me or is this club slightly inactive? I'm sorry that I have been away for a few days but when I looked at the last but one post, I found it was February 9th - 10 days ago! Also, the last topic was about 3 weeks ago so here's a new one....
When playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, what was your favourite pokemon in your team and why?
Mine was Taillow, which eventually evolved into Swellow. I found it in route 104 at the start of the game and I formed a strong bond with it. Eventually, it was something like Level 68 and it was almost ALWAYS the first in my party.
P.S. I am going to upload some new banners in the foreseeable future.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Username: Galoria
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip
Pokemon Nickname: Gobou
Reason for joining: I liked the third generation, even if I like the second one more than the third one, I really had a good time on it. I remember I played like mad under the starts in summer when I was child. Aaaah... Good old time!
Answer the current topic!
Gah! It is hard to say. My favorite one because of its history is Bagon. I never saw its final evolution when I was a child, and its pokédex entry say that Pokémon dream to fly in the sky one day. When my Bagon had its final form, I was so glad that its dream came true :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
When playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, what was your favourite pokemon in your team and why?
My favorite for me would be Ralts, which later evolved into Kirlia and then Gardevoir. It really take my patience to train it at first, but it later become reliable that it become one of my most important Pokemon in my party.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
It has been since one week that we havn't make a new topic. If I may, I'll make a new one :3

What did you liked in the third Generation that you don't find in the others Generation?

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Username: Ravenyte
Partner Pokemon: Torchic (female)
Pokemon Nickname: Shinzo
Reason for joining:
Hoenn was my first region ever and it was just so diverse. I really loved how every Pokemon in Hoenn was incredibly unique too, not like Kanto where lots of Pokemon were reptilian. Hoenn Pokemon had so much to offer and it's just amazing!

Answer to current topic:
I'm not too sure. I did really like how you had two different choices of bike, I'd like to see that re-implemented sometime in the near future. Maybe in X and Y and hopefully in an upcoming R/S/E remake??? :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Mudkip!

Pokemon Nickname: Splash

Reason for joining: Hoenn is a great region and I have had lots of great moments. <3

Answer the current topic!: What did you like in the third Generation that you didn't find in the other Generations?
I like the breakable tiles feature that appeared in the Mirage Tower in the desert and the Sky Pillar. The only way to get across them was to ride over them with the Mach Bike. Although it does get annoying if you keep falling through it after many unsuccessful attempts of trying to get to stable ground on the other side, it actually is quite a nice feature.

lewieboy124

What did you liked in the third Generation that you don't find in the others Generation?
I like the idea that you don't start in your bedroom, but instead you find yourself in a truck moving house.
It's very original as every other game in the series has you starting from your bedroom.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

I liked it because it is pretty huge and you can explore it own your own.The plot wasn't too much forced on us like the other gens and it has many gymless town which gives you a sense of freedom and makes you fell it is actually your journey rather than plot being forced on you by some random person.Also, the contrast between the land and the see fits perfectly into the story of Aqua.vs Magma and Groudan.vs Kyogre.

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Username:Torrentblade
Starter pokemon:mudkip
Starter nickname:Mushymush
Answer to current topic: I loved the freedom from the hoenn region as well because the fun was almost endless and it had a cool safari zone which was really nice to play around in.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I liked the two selection between Acro Bike and Mach Bike, which are unique in a certain way.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'd love to join please!

Username: Zorogami
Partner Pokemon: Torchic!!
Pokemon Nickname:

Reason for joining: Hoenn introduced some of the coolest Pokemon ever!

Answer the current topic: What is it about Hoenn Pokemon that you think makes them unique?
I think all the Hoenn Pokemon have really cool design. I also love how they introduced many new Type Combos, like Fire/fighting, Flying/Grass, Ground/Psychic, and so on. The pokemon all look very original and different from the previous Gens.

Apparently that was an old "current" topic, so here the new one:
What did you like in the third Generation that you don't find in the other Generations?
This can be found in other Gens too, but i loved how Hoenn introduced different weather for the different regions of the game, how sometimes it would rain, a sand storm in the desert and such. Plus i thought Dive was really cool, had so much fun finding the underwater ruins!

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
Username: orangeralts21
Pokemon Nickname: Skippy
Reason for joining:The Hoenn region is my favorite with its variety of cities and places to unique pokemon.
Answer the current topic!:The hoenn region is so full of uniquely typed pokemon and pokemon that are totally diffent from any other region like Wingull and Ralts and Torkoal.

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
Username: Soile
Pokemon Nickname: None
Reason for joining: Hoenn's my favorite, and not just cause Sapphire was my first game (though came long after I had started watching the anime).

I feel like third gen is golden because it's long enough into the series that they had time to perfect some things but not too far into it that it started to suck in some areas. I have my favorites and least favorites like any gen, but I adore it all the same (except for Nosepass, he's an embarrassment). I guess the biggest things I miss about Hoenn was growing berries, secret bases, and contests.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Closed due to inactivity from the owner since January. If anyone wants to take over the club, just send me a PM, and we'll work it out, but from this point on, anyone is free to remake it.

Ar4VX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back