• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

AllyJacqui Plays, Amnesia The Dark Decent!

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
Why hello there, My name is AllyJacqui and I sometimes do let's plays on youtube. :3

Today, I shall present to you my newest let's play, Amneisa The Dark Decent, (I also have a completed custom story on my channel, if you wish to check that out too)

Here is the first video,

PLEASE WATCH IN 720 P, SERIOUSLY IT LOOKS WAAAAYYYY BETTER!

Feedback would be nice, and subscribing to my channel would be much appreciated, and you'd get updates straight away. :) Stay lovely.

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years

Woops! Few technical difficulties cause me to re upload the video (and yes, im aware the sizing changed, woopsie daisy)

Here we go, the third vid!

Last edited:

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
Years
ha, it's cool :P I havent done amnesia the dark descent sadly, i have a few recordings but i didnt talk much, and its stupid because i know the game and can't play it again :\

Back