• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prince William has a Son!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Honestly? It's nice that they report something nice in the news for once instead of a tragedy.

A lot of people don't understand that this is so big in the news because it's a happy occasion. Apparently people don't care about when a decent celebrity couple has a baby because it gets in the way of the sad stuff. I've seen a few people try to twist the joy people feel for this into guilt and it seems like quite a heartless thing to do.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
royal%20baby%20im%20%20at%20sareshen%20pillay.jpg

Pretty much that's what this whole thing is like. It's a kid, people. Lot's of people have kids. It's not a big deal.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I think it's nice (and I'm just wow at the ignorance of people who don't realize the British Monarchy is still relevant these days). The funny thing for me though is that I used to live in a town called Prince George.

"I grew up in Prince George" will never be the same again :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's lovely that they had a child and I'm thrilled that it's healthy, but aside from the feelings I'd have for any other couple in their position I don't really care about the royal baby. It's kind of depressing that I'm this far into life and yet some guy has just been born who'll be king in a few generations time, but I'm not interested aside from that. George is a nice name, though!

Back