• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear anonymous,

Your texts make me feel so optimistic. Why can't you be like that when we actually see each other? It kinda bothers me, but I guess it's not too much of a big deal. Anyway, happy birthday. Sorry I wasn't able to say it earlier.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for lashing out at you. Some times I lose touch with myself.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear anonymous,

Try my hardest to get my message across. Why could they just not get it?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for having my back. We may argue all the time, but you're still my best friend and you always will be. Going to different schools might push us apart a little, but you better not let that bother you ;D You're a little *****, but you're like a brother to me and I love you like one. Just wanted to give you a little reminder :D

~David

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Today, I had my eyes open to how messed up I really was to you. I felt bad this whole time, but now I just feel guilty to the max. I'm really sorry I ruined that date that we had over a year ago, I shouldn't have said yes if I wasn't ready.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I understand and admire your determination to be great, I really do. But please don't overwork yourself. Take a night off, at least. Or even shave off a few hours of rehearsing. It won't hurt you, I promise.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
Thanks for everything, and all that you have taught me. I hope we can keep in touch even though you're unable to teach anymore, and remember, you'll always be my teacher.

Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for making me feel happy for 5 minutes today. But seeing you again threw me into a night of introversion and self indulgence. You're like a drug and I don't like the idea of not getting high to the point where I hate everyone else. Too bad Dad has my car tomorrow.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Dear anon,

You love me and i love you, and i cant stop thinking about you. I hope we can take it slow because i really wanna know you better.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I haven't told you of my decision yet, because I am afraid of how you'll react. May you please just keep in mind though that I stand by my decision for personal reasons? Thanks.

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't take it personally. I have a difficult time making friends because I've learned not to trust anyone and I doubt I even have anything worthwhile to offer anyway.
I wish I knew how to talk to people without coming off as awkward or cold. That's not the way I want to be at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry for the jerk that I've been to you. I avoid you on purpose because I don't think that things will ever work out between us. I've just been having a tough time with things lately: school, work, friends. I feel like **** because I feel like I mess everything up. I turn to others ways of dealing with my problems but that only seems to make things worse and create paranoia. I honestly feel like I'm at the lowest point of my life right now, and it's killing me on the inside. Though, I'm sure things will look up please bear with me.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

If you're thinking about buying a new house, you might want to discuss it with your children. We need to know what's happening so we can plan around it. It is a major inconvenience for me especially moving half an hour away in the wrong direction, it already takes an hour and a half for me to get to uni, some consideration here would be appreciated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I honestly don't know how the future will hold. Life is beginning to set us apart, and that's okay. I've done this before. I've gone in separate ways with someone or some people and eventually we'll come back and meet again. I'm not scared at all, but are you?

Years
Dear Dear Anonymous,
I'm using you as the medium through which I talk to people. Thanks for being there when they aren't. :)

Dear Anonymous,
Good to see you've picked up an extra shift at my store just to see me ;)
Too bad I covered mine to go out that night haha. I'll come in anyway just for you.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Dear Anonymous.

I know work is hectic for you at the moment, but I'm trying my hardest to help out and not rely on you. I hope it makes a difference.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Here's to you son. They say the first year's always the hardest, but given the mess last year, I don't believe that for one minute. I'm gonna handle this better this time around - no more of the self-destructive bollocks like before. I'd say no more drinking too, but we both know that's not realistic. Hell, I'm drinking right now - but I'm drinking to you, not because of you. It's a good thing, or at least, that's what I like to believe. muloooo.

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

What is wrong with you. You can't just do that, everyone saw it and I don't think they're going to react to it in a nice way. But it matters not because regardless if anyone saw what you did or not. That was appropriate at all.

Honest

Hi!
Years
DA,
Keep meaning to post this, but my stupid tablet hates me. It means a lot to me that you kept the chain on the necklace with your moms ring on it, and even wear it. I guess because the chain is technically mine, I don't know. Considering the fact that during the first time we ran into problems, I kind of sort of teared up when you wanted me to keep the necklace. That will forever be the thing that stands out most to me during our time together. And there's a lot of competition for that title. To allow me to keep the ring, your mom's ring that you loved and held on to even after she passed away, says more then words ever will. It's actually making me tear up a bit right now to write this. Which feels silly, ugh. I know that wasn't a 'breakup', but I didn't know that then. After we actually broke up, on our terms, I couldn't keep that ring. I just couldn't. I wasn't going to hold on to something that reminded you of your mom. That's why I slipped it into your bag instead of face you; I didn't want you to let me keep it. It's yours, not mine. I wore that thing ever since that day we went skating at Bryant Park around my neck, and I loved it. But it's your mom's, not mine. I don't know if you get how powerful those few words were on that train ride home. Seeing you wear it makes me happy. And a little sad. But mostly happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back