• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

I'll just get straight to the point, I'm glad you're out of my life. You were a great friend while the friendship lasted, mostly. Except for all those times you only wanted to talk to me or replied to my texts when you felt like doing something so incredibly stupid. Which was most of the time. A lot of the time. Because, gee, what was I even to you? Your therapist or your friend? You've got a lot of problems and you've got to solve them for yourself, that's the only way you'll make it in this world. Hope you're having fun with the little brat you replaced me with. . . Is fighting with her fun? You never had to fight with me.

Years
Dear Anonymous

Well you had to go and gossip about it didn't you. I trusted you'd keep quiet but no, you had to go and gossip to your friend. Well thank you so much for that because now I've had to spread this massive web of lies to ensure that everyone is happy and safe and if it comes apart it's all going to be on me. Not you, who is actually at fault in this whole mess but me and for some reason one of the reasons I lied is to preserve your friendship with someone.

So if this falls apart and I cop the consequences I seriously hope you're prepared for the backlash because I wouldn't have had to lie to people who I honestly like and care about if it wasn't for you screwing up in the first place.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon...
Thank you for finding me when I was at the street when I was a child, and reunite me with my mother. Somehow I wish I could meet you, even though I don't remember much of your face because I wanted to show my gratitude of what has happened before. I wouldn't know who will I become if you didn't come.

Melody

Banned
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who you are, my boss won't tell me, but stop being such a homophobe please! (I'm not even strictly gay, I'm Pansexual) It will make you live longer and more happily. It's pretty pathetic that you got offended at my appearance, when all I've ever done for you was make you a sandwich with a smile. Fortunately you failed to get me in trouble at all. I'm still wearing my makeup to work. I'm not going to let any bible thumping idiots prevent me from being myself in all of my splendor.

It's ironic, the bible teaches things like "Love thy neighbor" and reminds you of it often. You really should read it more.

----

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't take things the wrong way. I appreciate what you do for me, even if I don't say it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anon,

You don't even make me feel like wanting this right now. Either change your attitude or what we have between us is over. The longer this goes the less remorse I'll have to leave you. I really don't need this right now, bye.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired of you asking for favours as if I'm your girlfriend. Pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not interested and already have someone else in mind. Normally I wouldn't mind doing things for friends, but constantly acting like a baby and acting clingy does not work in your favour. Grow up.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Gah, you said I looked like Bruno Mars from the side, the other day, really made my day <3 You're really cute, too, like wow. Snapping you is fun, too :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know that I talked to you during last Prom but I hope I didn't make things awkward for us :( Just know that I love you and I will try to convince you that you are not abnormal as you say you are <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
Just after I decide to stop being a whiny pining child about this is when you start to go back to normal? Normal being curled up to me with one hand in mine and the other on my thigh. I don't understand you. I wish you would tell me at least some of what you're thinking.

Years
Dear Anon,

I simultaneously regret and not regret helping to pay for your car repairs. You really needed it, but I am still slightly greedy in the end... god I'm a terrible person. ;__;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
DA,
Why were you so cranky today? You didn't tell us why and I woukd of liked to know cause maybe I could of helped.Your attitude ruined my morning. Grow up, really.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
I know I'm probably important to you. I know you have trouble showing affection sometimes. I wonder what you're thinking a lot- as well as I know you, you still keep to yourself. You don't talk about how or what you think much. And that's intriguing. But if you do open up, don't worry that I won't love you.
You seem happier lately. You're opening up again, like you were a few years ago. I still don't know what happened to make you close yourself off. You were so affectionate and cheerful and as talkative as you ever had been. And then...? I'm glad to see you changing that way again, though. I'm not going to say either way is better or worse than the other, but I like seeing you smile more. I like hearing your voice relaxed instead of snappy. I like that you're curling up to me again, trusting me to shelter and comfort you.
I'm happy about all that. I'm content to see this change. Still, I'm curious as to why you do what you do.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon

just because you're "obsessed" and "supportive" of this documentary doesn't mean people are going to think you're smart and cool and deep and awesome lmfao quit trying to make yourself seem like something you're not. you have always been doing this a l w a y s and it grates on me soooo much because it's so fake. you are so funny and nice and just why do you have to do this stuff it ruins it and you wonder why people don't like you and make fun of you?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

You're so nice to me, when in the past there were times when I didn't treat you all that well. I feel like you're nice to me when I don't deserve it. At the same time, I appreciate that you're still around, and I do care a lot about you. If you ever thought otherwise, I'm sorry.

Years
Dear Anonymous, who, truly is anonymous,
WHY must you send out useless Pokemon in wonder trade?! It seems like yesterday when I received my shiny Eevee. May we please go back to that? Don't get me wrong, if I had a caterpie fetish, we'd be in business, but here's a surprise! NO ONE has a CATERPIE fetish. *bangs head on keyboard*
Sincerely, an aspiring Caterpie chef.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

That point where I think that I'm done having online crushes on straight people, but as it turns out.. I'm not always right. :D Hahahaaaaaaa...

I think it's back to the drawing board.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for trying! Lack of effort is not there, and I have a lot of respect for you for that.

Dear Anonymous,

I get so many mixed messages from you. You shouldn't have told me that if you didn't mean it. ♥♥♥♥ happens.

Dear Anonymous,

You said something a while back that is one of the truest statements ever, and if you meant it, you're one of the most accepting people that I know. It's nice, and really reassuring to hear that sorta thing among all the hate that's spread. I'm usually under the mindset that if you're not within the LGBT community itself, then you don't fully understand, and maybe you don't. Not fully, but you're damn close, and you're wonderful for it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Years
Dear anonymous,

I just want to say that I enjoy your presence whenever I'm around you, even if it means I'm not paying attention or not.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
yo anon

again you need to stop being so fake and i mean if you're gonna be fake i mean damn you can at least do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back