• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite (Front&Back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
Hello guys! This's a Fakemon Sprite make by me!! So as the sprites and hacks that will include them so here's a repository thread for Fake Pokémon sprites to be used by hackers out there...
Fakemon 1 (Delta Specials)
Spoiler:

Fakemon 2
Spoiler:

......Updating
P/s: Sorry, My english not good

Last edited:

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Cool fakemons and delta species.
It will be cool if you convert them into DS Styled ( Back sprites). Gonna use snivy chain. It looks cool.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Thank you very much :))
And...
What's DS Styled?
Sorry, I don't understand what's DS Style?

Look at the back sprites of fakemon and then of Delta species. Other words DS styled shows cutted back sprites whereas BW styled shows complete back sprites.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
what a lovely sprites out there, such amazing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Very neat recolors! I like how inventive your deltas are. Excited to see what you do with some of the new pokemon releases. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
Add the Mega Pokemons and Custom Mega Pokemons I think the players would enjoyed it If you had it also put some nuzlocke and exp share for everyone in the party like from the Nameless FireRed Project

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Hey, awesome sprite work!! If I may ask, could I use some of your sprites for a little rom hack I'm working on??? I would of course give you credit! :p

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 1, 2017
Oh, theese sprites are beautiful!
I do not understand if they're free-use (with credits) or private.

P.S (The no-name water is the best ;) )

Years
"your" dark gallade was made by me.
The dark Gallade sprite may indeed be stolen.
Here is an earlier thread with identical sprites. (August 28th, compared to September ~4-8th)

This seems to be true. Xiechayghe are all these sprites 100% made by you? I hope to clear any misunderstandings about making a collection to use for hacks if you didn't make them.

Closing this thread until you can give an explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back