• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Noob Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability

Username: Notch ear pichu
Time zone: Uh.. Singapore time..?
Times of activity: Always Active at random times
White FC: In my sig

Can't access PO too, battling through wifi.

My pokemon aren't very high leveled either.. Hoping someone could help improve my team's moves and some positive crits :)

i would love to help you just pm me your team and ill try to help you as much as i can XD

Years
relatively new to competative play so id love to join

Username: Jsquirtle
time zone: central time
Time of activity. weekdays after 8pm and weekends all day

P.S. i can play wifi as well

**I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability**

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
im free to battle anytime today

just pm me

Oh and in case of tournamen etc... Ill be using my sunnyteam

I will asume you are talking about the gen 5 tournament which is scheduled to take place soon.

do we need a po account to join?

No, you can join the wi-fi players.

My bad, I forget your rule #3, but yes, I've read both rules and I'll follow them.

Alright :D Just trying to make sure I weed out people who won't read rules.

I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability

Username: Notch ear pichu
Time zone: Uh.. Singapore time..?
Times of activity: Always Active at random times
White FC: In my sig

Can't access PO too, battling through wifi.

My pokemon aren't very high leveled either.. Hoping someone could help improve my team's moves and some positive crits :)

Please refer to the post above. I would love to help though :D

i would love to help you just pm me your team and ill try to help you as much as i can XD

Alright, this is what this clan is all about!

relatively new to competative play so id love to join

Username: Jsquirtle
time zone: central time
Time of activity. weekdays after 8pm and weekends all day

P.S. i can play wifi as well

**I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability**

Alright, you've been added. I'm give me a week and I'll have an updated list of players.

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
I would like to join always curious about the way wifi pokemon works

Pokemon Online username:CleverProfileName
Timezone: I alwasy mess this up but Im pretty sure it is Pacific time
Typical times of activity: usualy on about 4-11 sometimes I may have other stuff to do though
I have read the rules and will follow them to the best of my abilities

Last edited:

cartercr

Years
I would like to join always curious about the way wifi pokemon works

Pokemon Online username:CleverProfileName
Timezone: I alwasy mess this up but Im pretty sure it is Pacific time
Typical times of activity: usualy on about 4-11 sometimes I may have other stuff to do though
I have read the rules and will follow them to the best of my abilities

Added.

I would like to point out that the date of our tournament will be Monday March 28th. It will, as stated previously, be held on PO and it will be a standard OU tournament. Players will please show up on the Pokecommunity server (manse.us) at 7 PM Central (8 EST, 6 MTN, 5 PST) and the tournament will start a half hour later. Those who are there will be competing for a prize, which I will state when we have everyone online :D. Happy Battling

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Darn... I don't know if I'll actually be there with my track practice. I'll try to let you know.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
may i join the clan? i'm available anytime after 6:00pm except on weekends wich im available around afternoon :3

my time zone is on mountain time and my fc on my signature jest one request: can we not use hacked pkmn? its jest i like to play fare and also im against playing with hacked pkmn is all! no offence!

peace out

Last edited:

cartercr

Years
may i join the clan? i'm available anytime after 6:00pm except on weekends wich im available around afternoon :3

my time zone is on mountain time and my fc on my signature jest one request: can we not use hacked pkmn? its jest i like to play fare and also im against playing with hacked pkmn is all! no offence!

peace out

Please read the rules before joining. Also on the note of hacking, I do not stop legit hacking. If you want full details of this, please look at my sig. To give a rough description though, a legit hack has legit stats, moves, abilities ect. but was caught using things such as the Pokemon Modifier code. I only allow this because I realize most of us don't go to every event, and it's not fair to allow something on PO that won't live in Wi-fi.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
Please read the rules before joining. Also on the note of hacking, I do not stop legit hacking. If you want full details of this, please look at my sig. To give a rough description though, a legit hack has legit stats, moves, abilities ect. but was caught using things such as the Pokemon Modifier code. I only allow this because I realize most of us don't go to every event, and it's not fair to allow something on PO that won't live in Wi-fi.

i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~

cartercr

Years
i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=290790

I do allow "legit hacks" though, as I am understanding of poeple not having pokemon that are hard to come by.

though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~

Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.

cartercr

Years
So we can also join the WiFi squad, as well?

Yep, the wi-fi and the PO divisions are both open :D Just post the required information and we'll get you signed up.

Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.

Alright, please read through the rules and then post again.

Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!

Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.
despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out

cartercr

Years
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!

despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..

Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)

i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
This sounds cool, I'm really rusting at battling and haven't even tried Gen V battling.

Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back