• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't post there thank you.

Years
Is there a specific forum here that you don't post in?

Any reasons as to why you don't post there?

Well, as far as my posting activity goes on PC I'm active almost everywhere but the only places you definitely won't see me posting are Trade Corner, Emulation & ROM Hacking, Game Development, Fan Fiction & Writing, Roleplay Corner and even Art & Design to a lesser extent. The main reasons for most of them due to me not really being a creative person, while the reason I never post in Trade Corner is due to my DS Lite being incompatible with my wi-fi and I ain't using my 3DS XL until I get X & Y.

What about you guys?

Khawill

<3
Years
I don't normally stray into the actual pokemon sections (odd isn't it) much anymore, seeing as (although a fan) I lack questions or knowledge of the games. I have gone to read in those areas before though. I generally keep in the creative area and misc areas nowadays

Sir Codin

I don't really post in Game Development. Can't do anything for crap regarding the subject, my programming skills are terrible.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
I don't go into the Wifi areas, because I've never done competitive battling.

Also, I rarely go into roleplay and writing.

I roleplay a lot, just.. not on forums too often. xD;

Years
Battling, Pokemon discussions, and Game Development are generally no-go zones due to lack of experience. Everything else is greenlit!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have never ever have posted in Challenges , Roleplay Corner, Emulation & ROM Hacking , and Game Development and barely touch Fan Fiction and Writing, Spinoffs and Battle Center. I don't have an interest in most of those forums especially Battle Center cause I don't do competitive battling

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I've never or rarely posted on the Trade Center, Battle Center, Spinoffs, Pokemon Anime, Pokémon Trading Card Game, Fan Fiction and Writing, Roleplay Corner, Emulation & ROM Hacking, Game Development, the D&D and the Fan Clubs & Groups.

Used to post all day long in the Pokemon Clubs at the beloved Team Rocket fan club, before it got closed down.

I don't really post in the Pokemon Game discussions forums because I am not really that knowledgeable in the games and I haven't really been playing them. But I still occasionally post there.

Everybody knows that I am only active in the General Entertainment forums (to be specific, the anime-related threads), the Forum Games (previously Other Trivia or OT, I missed that name) and the CCP.

Years
I have never posted in my areas, such as the Roleplay Corner, Game Design, or Challenges. But the most notable area for me is Discussions & Debates. The reason why I never post there is because I want to prevent myself from going on a rampage because I can be a very opinionated person/

Sirfetch’d

I try to post almost everywhere but the sections I don't post in are, Roleplay Corner, Game Desgin, emulation, Trade Corner, Fan Fiction & writing, and D&D.

Years
I don't think I've ever posted in the trading and battling ones. I've never wifi traded or battled, you see, so there's never been a reason for me to go there. I don't spend much time in the Pokemon sections except for the ones revolving around whatever games I have.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The Welcome Lounge — It's simply outside the realm of my personality, I suppose.
Pokémon X & Pokémon Y — Games aren't out yet; I don't care about speculation.
Trade Corner — Trading with randoms just seems like an awful lot of trouble and doesn't appeal.
Battle Center — I don't follow the metagame. May post if I happen to see a non-competitive discussion.
Challenges — For whatever reason, I'm more inclined to look elsewhere for challenge ideas.
Spinoff Games — I only own Pinball and Conquest, so there isn't much to discuss.
Pokémon Anime — I don't watch it.
Pokémon Clubs — No interest.
Pokémon Trivia — No interest.
Pokémon Trading Card Game — I don't play it.
Art & Design — Not a fan of the rules, though I understand their reasons. I'd rather post art to my blog here.
Fan Fiction and Writing — Needs more original writing.
Roleplay Corner — I'm supposed to be here at the request of Skymin but... uh...
Emulation & ROM Hacking — No interest. Indeed, this is not the reason I joined TPC.
Game Development — I probably should look here more. It's my sort of thing, just rather daunting with all the subsections.
Discussions & Debates — ITT we parrot the same response fifty times.
Fan Clubs & Groups — No interest. I sometimes look at The Rainbow Connection but haven't much grounds for posting.
Forum Games — No interest.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
uh I only regularly post in like four sections
and two of those are mine

No I'm serious. I don't post outside my knowledge zone. I don't like it. There're threads once in a while that will catch my eye or topics that I will seek out because I want to talk about something, but that's once a fortnight or so.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont actually post in the majority of sections here. The only ones I really do post in are Chit Chat and Polls, Debate and Discussions(rarely) X and Y, and occasionally the welcome section. I don't really know why that is but I stick to few sections.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Welcome Lounge, the writing forum which I forget the name of, and the rom hacking one (once again, not sure about the name).

-My posts seem generic when I try to welcome people
-I don't have the guts to post anything I've written
-I don't have any interest in it

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I think I second what droomph has said about D&D. I tend to like discussing hot topics and debating, but I just feel like I'd drown in the hellfire that is the Debates & Discussion section since it's a little too much for me. I also don't go anywhere near Emulation/Game Development since I'm not nor have I ever been into that sort of thing. For some reason I also don't post often in the Pokemon sections but I've been working on that, forgive me!

Years
I am definitely not really fond of D&D but I try to go there every so often

with

disastrous

results omg

I think I second what droomph has said about D&D. I tend to like discussing hot topics and debating, but I just feel like I'd drown in the hellfire that is the Debates & Discussion section since it's a little too much for me. I also don't go anywhere near Emulation/Game Development since I'm not nor have I ever been into that sort of thing. For some reason I also don't post often in the Pokemon sections but I've been working on that, forgive me!

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen bwahahahaha!!

Sorry, I had to say that. If this is your first impression of me, I'm sorry for being a dick ><

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I might poke my head into some forums periodically, like some of the Pokemon gaming ones if I'm playing a game from that generation. But there are some forums that I will never touch:

-Forum Games
-Discussion and Debates
-Technology and Internet
-Game Development
-Roleplay Corner
-Art & Design
-Pokemon Trading Card Game
-Pokemon Trivia

Although I haven't posted in the Trade Corner, Battle Center, or Emulation & ROM Hacking, I'm planning on changing that. Other forums I might post once or twice in. But this is a list of forums that I know I'll never look into.

I'm kind of worried about people not thinking they're good enough for posting in Fanfiction & Writing. I promise we don't kick people out of the section!

Back