• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
A bit of it. I wasn't interested in the first arc but I really want to see Hachikuji's and Kanbaru's because I've read what's translated of the books for theirs and it's really interesting.

I'm out of Monogatari but not -gatari, so have you seen Katanagatari?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
No, I haven't seen it.

Have you seen Attack On Titan? I haven't seen it, but everyone I know is talking about it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes, however you broken that -gatari combo.

Have you seen Natsume Yuuchinjou? I recently picked it up cos why not.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes, I am watching it on crunchyroll :D
Have you seen... Pokemon I here its a tv show that barely anyone on this website watches i think like 4 others no about it (sarcasm)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I seen the first episode, but it did not interest me unfortunately, so that anime now is in my dropped list. (I will probably pick it up, but not anytime soon)

Have you seen... Death Note? (since its in my dropped but soon to be watching but not anytime soon list)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think everyone has seen Death Note! It's a great anime, definitely worth a watch if you haven't already.

Have you watched (the adorable) Cardcaptor Sakura?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No. I don't believe I have ever even heard of that anime.

How about ... oh let's go with Shugo Chara!.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I plan to. It seems interesting.

What about... Oreimo?

I seen the first episode, but it did not interest me unfortunately, so that anime now is in my dropped list. (I will probably pick it up, but not anytime soon)

Have you seen... Death Note? (since its in my dropped but soon to be watching but not anytime soon list)
130746940550.jpg

How could you have dropped both these AWESOME anime?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back