• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightingale Conspiracy [OOC]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So looking forward to the heist. And I dunno why nobody uses the OOC! Maybe it's because you've got access to more or less all of us on Skype, I dunno XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
No, I don't have everyone's skypes. I'm lacking miltankRancher and NightofRemorse's. It would be good if I had them, though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
What, like a Tauros steak? That would make sense if you get a T-bone now :P But yeah, I see what you mean and I pretty much agree. Though a couple examples would be nice!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Guys, when there's nothing else to eat in a Pokemon-only world, Pokemon eat each other, naturally. In Newhaven, Pokemon are civilized, though, so their food has become much like ours, even though it IS Pokemon, lol. Feel free to improvise.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I had Tweet waiting by the air vent near the database, ready to attack at any time. She's just waiting for Felix to open the door. (Although a problem will arise. We're the Nightingales after all.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Wow, Garet. Felix met his buddy in the bank, didn't he? I wonder how this is going to work out.

Back