• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Club

falling up+
Years
here is the banner...its kinda rough so you dont have to use it im sure i can make a better one later ^_^

lugialogo.jpg

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
*corrects* sorry guys but uh....this MAY sound ironic an all but..... can we just say lugia is a girl? ive decided that Ho-oh seems more like a guy and Lugia is more of a girl
Lugia: ARE YOU CALLIN ME A PREP!?
Eliana: No I'm saying Youve always been a girl.... everyone thinks your a guy cuz thats how you sounded in the movie
Lugia: the movie is stupid
Eliana: lol! its not THAT stupid

falling up+
Years
must revive lugia club...now that thats done, hmm yes lugia does have that feminine feel, but the movie version sounds like a guy...confusion takes my soul *ouch*

o and silent tattsu gets kudos points for having a pic from spirited away as her sig!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Yes thats the point.... humans mkake things boys and girls
*Lugia makes oicket signs saying "I AM A GIRL"* yes lugia we know! and you kno i was telling that to myself the other day "I gotta revive this club!" thanks!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
AHEM! I SHALL MAKE THSI CLEAR!
Lugia: *cries*
I believe i have explained this but whatever.
Lugia is a girl! her whole family died shes the onl one left *cries* so when she saw that eppy she got furious..... :(

Back