• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've finally got around to playing part of beta two. I haven't finished it yet, but I've found the one thing I loved about this game. The legendaries. They're no longer a side story at the end of the game. They are actually playing a part throughout the story.
Well anyway, good luck with the rest of this, and hopefully your inspiration returns.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hello pipz...
Minor updates...

I am done scripting the eleventh event, however, it is very very VERY short... I could have made it a bit longer though, but I'm not really inspired to do so...

Tomorrow, I'll be on a little roadtrip to the city with my dad.
Hopefully, I can get some sight-seeing that could regain my inspiration to hack...

I am currently understanding the 12th event, which will be the start of the confusion around the Square.
I don't want to spill the beans, for it would not be anymore exciting...
Also, I should let you all know that you will be having a little journey heading back to the Square from Johto.
If you wonder why I stated Johto, please be patient, for as I said, I won't spill the beans.
I think it's best if I leave you all a bit excitingly confused... :\

Oh well...
Good day to you all and have fun hacking~

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
WEll i hope you can find something to inspire you there DJG.
i like this hack a lot,dare i say love this hack?
anyways i can't inspire you but i can sure pressure you.
I hope you have a good time at the city with your dad.
I always thought you lived in the city.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I got a great day today and I got a some trouble in the thread...
Forgive me, but I should report those spams... *reports*...

Anyways, I am currently scripting the 12th event...
Later pipz~ ;)

Tony225

ROM hacker in training
Years
Wow, nice hack! I've only just started playing this hack, but from what I can see, this is one of the best hacks I've ever tried!

So far I'm up to the mission of rescuing Eevee, and it's all .... I don't know how to say it, but great work! =D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for explaining to him. ;)

Anyways, I'm now back on track, and I'm ~still fixing the script~ of the 12th event.
Some errors were spotted, but here's a little screeny.
I won't entertain question about that event. It would spoil everything! :P

Enjoy pipz (oh, that reminds me... to whom it may concern... "pipz" means people for short. :laugh:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
hi destinedjagold. I don't know what's hapening to the new beta of pkmn ruby destiny rescue rangers, (you're hacks are very cool) but the screen is all glitched up and when i reach of the room when you are transported, i get stuck and it's all black and gliched. Please can you help me?

Aten

Latieon Reborn
Years
The screenshots look interesting. And the prospect of playing as Pikachu is great. Somewhat similar to dungeon red and blue. good work. ill be keeping an eye on this one!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
The encounter rate is much much much better and the story line is getting interesting so keep it going DJG

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thank you for the comments. :)
Anyways...

@Ilto...
I think you need to have a clean ROM, the one with the MUGS intro...
Or maybe it was caused by a patching problem...

An update...
I have successfully sripted the 12th and the 13th event. Yay! :classic:
I am now moving on towards the 14th event.

Anyways, here's a teaser. Don't expect too much from me to spoil everything. :P
You'll be the ones to find out! ;)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2008
make your own pokemon and put them in the game

did you know that you could make your own pokemon and put them in the game send me a message and i will tell you how

Lockmaster24

Years
Man that is annoying you giving us stuff that really means nothing without anything else!!! Anyway i just got flicked off but a sandshrew and i'm steamed at it...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
did you know that you could make your own pokemon and put them in the game send me a message and i will tell you how

did you know that your post is a spam and I already know how to put custom-made PKMN's in the game?
*reports*

Man that is annoying you giving us stuff that really means nothing without anything else!!! Anyway i just got flicked off but a sandshrew and i'm steamed at it...

Sorry aboub that, and also, I can't seem to get what you're trying to say about Sandshrew... :\

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice updates DJG,
The textboxpallete looks great (I just noticed it) and the overworlds look great, as usual.
Why don't you make the textbox abit yellowish instead of green? Just a suggestion.
Anyways, keep on hacking DJG.......And if you need anything, just pm me.

Lockmaster24

Years
It took me two hours to beat beta 2.1 and i want, no, need more to play the game is legend what mission will beta 3 go up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back