• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue Adventures

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
What is happening in your Join Avenue? Have any fun or interesting Avenue stories? Join Avenue is a new feature, so maybe you have questions on how to make the most of it. Come on in and chat about Join Avenue, the Fresh place to be!

My PC is named Julius and his Avenue Tile is "Caesar". So, everybody calls me Caesar when I walk by. The catch phases I have are "LookAtMe!" and "ZONK!"

My Avenue has made it to Level 2. But I still haven't been allowed to buy anything there. I think it is because I play on 2 DS's with two different times on the clock.

You can do GTS trade or Random Match Ups to add more people to Join Avenue.

If you use memory link or trade with your old games, your old PC from BW can show up. Mine is a Toddler that shouts "Help<3"

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Not much to say, really. My Avenue is Rank 13, title was Hidamari, but I removed it to think of a better name. (My Avenue has a purple roof) I have a Rank 4 Dojo, a Rank 5 Florist, a Rank 6 Market, a Rank 5 Retaurant (to be replaced with a Nursery), a Rank 4/5 Antique Shop, a Rank 4 Raffle Booth, a Rank 2 Salon (remade), and a Rank 4 Restaurant (with my White character, Aoi).

Working on Rank 15 for the Nursery, but I really want that there Parade function~

My title there is "Yui-sama". My catchphrases are "Okaeri!" and "Perfect!".

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Mine's lvl 2. I love it. The raffle's grand prize is a masterball! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Currently rank 21. Starting to get Gym leaders so I stopped grinding regular visitors, because Gym leaders pretty much give a full level and I'm lazy.

My avenue is called "TWERK CITY", my title is "Beyonce" and my phrase is "TWERK IT!"

Currently collecting different types of cafes so I can buy the EV training/level training as much as possible per day while leveling the nursery that took forever to find.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
My avenue can't be named yet as my avenue is only level 3

my title is: Angeline and my phases are Pika and Jiggly

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
You people with Level 21 and on Avenues, How did you get that high? Have you been working it for long? Lots of passerbys, trade, wifi battles?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I used the C-Gear with my friend and her brother a while ago so they were hanging around my Join Avenue and I made them shop owners, really not much else. I added some people I came across on the GTS as shop owners too but I'm trying not to have a lot of repeats.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I love Join Avenue so much. I was worried when I first came across it that it would be gimmicky and that I'd leave it unused but I can hardly stay away! I feel it really makes the entire game feel connected. When I saw that people who had visited my Dream World were visiting my avenue, I just couldn't believe it. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things; the whole "trading with someone across the globe" and "becoming closer with new people because of Pokemon" is something I really love and I was so happy to see that Join Avenue really took those ideas and brought them all together in one convenient place.

My join avenue is called *Mall R4* (I'm terrible at coming up with names), and is level 11. I have one of each shop except for the nursery, which I hope to get soon. I really appreciate the usefulness of the stores' services.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I love Join Avenue so much. I was worried when I first came across it that it would be gimmicky and that I'd leave it unused but I can hardly stay away! I feel it really makes the entire game feel connected. When I saw that people who had visited my Dream World were visiting my avenue, I just couldn't believe it. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things; the whole "trading with someone across the globe" and "becoming closer with new people because of Pokemon" is something I really love and I was so happy to see that Join Avenue really took those ideas and brought them all together in one convenient place.

My join avenue is called *Mall R4* (I'm terrible at coming up with names), and is level 11. I have one of each shop except for the nursery, which I hope to get soon. I really appreciate the usefulness of the stores' services.

So the dream world will help with more people

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ya, any form of communication. Even spot passing (with your C-gear on doing that survey thing), Fun Fes Missions, Dream World, Trading (GTS, IR, or Wireless), and...I think Friend Checking through IR.

Basically if you can communicate with someone else, it counts.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
You people with Level 21 and on Avenues, How did you get that high? Have you been working it for long? Lots of passerbys, trade, wifi battles?

I did it through a process people call "passing the Coil". "Coil" being the Japanese name for Magnemite. Basically tons of people are constantly trading Magnemites for Magnemites over the GTS to get visitors rapidly. I took me about 175 recommendations to get to lv20, which only took a couple hours spanned through a few days to get.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Eh?! How can there be Join Avenue names? For sure...I'm still a noob...Simply Level 3, with some shops with an amount that doesn't even go to 10...There, I gave myself the title of "Gunsou", Japanese for "Sergeant"...I pretty much took it out of the person that's in my signature right now...Keroro Gunsō. I used "Gunsou" because there isn't this type of Gunsou: Gunsō. All the shops were mainly from the Dream World and a few fans, but I don't get lots of new shops, 'cause I chose to just have only 1 of each store type, but I once broke this...And my phrases are "Ge~rori" and "Wow!", I think...Yeah, the second one's basic, I couldn't think of anything. For "Ge~rori"...it all came from Keroro as well. But he normally goes like "Ge~rogerogerori", so it should be really long.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I did it through a process people call "passing the Coil". "Coil" being the Japanese name for Magnemite. Basically tons of people are constantly trading Magnemites for Magnemites over the GTS to get visitors rapidly. I took me about 175 recommendations to get to lv20, which only took a couple hours spanned through a few days to get.

Passing the Coil sounds like exactly thing the I should be doing now. Thanks for the Mondo Tip!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years

Just Magnemites? continuously?

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Lol, I was wondering why Magnamites popped up everywhere on that site. I love Join Avenue as well, I think it is the best new feature in BW2. Mines at lvl 6, aiming for 15 to make hatching eggs not excruciatingly painful. My title is 'My lord', phrase is 'poop', excited ppl say 'Rad!' Also, Serebii's guide is a godsend.

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Wow, I had no idea you could get easy trades that way! I'm so gonna be doing that now! ^__^

Anyway, I just have a Rank 4 avenue right now, my associates and employees just refer to me formally ("Wyatt"), my greeting is "Hey-hey!" and excited people say "Awesome!" I'm mostly focusing on leveling up my antique shop, dojo, and raffle right now.

Back