• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your cell provider

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Sprint, but I'm going to change my provider to AT&T when my contract is up.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
My cell phone service provider is Virgin Mobile, which is a subsidiary of Bell Canada. Although, admittedly, I don't use it all that often. I really don't have much use for phones. I regard them as a necessary inconvenience.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I haven't even heard of half of these. Where I live AT&T pretty much dominates the market. It's either AT&T or Verizon or some ****** Tracfone. I just follow the crowd.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
I have AT&T for my cell service, but I rarely use my cell phone for anything these days, but for emergency calls when I'm not at home or anywhere with internet.

Aurora2698

Unofficial Semicolon Queen
Years
My mobile service provider is Telstra, which, if I'm not mistaken, is also the largest one in Australia. It's reliable, which is all I really want - I only use my mobile services to access the Internet, though, so my judgement is mainly based on that. Don't get me wrong, though; the few calls I do make are handled pretty well.

Not to be the exception in the trend of Australians not having access to comically large American services like WalMart, there's nothing AT&T here (although we do have other global providers like Vodafone). By the sounds of it that seems like a pretty good thing...​

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
My cell phone service provider is Virgin Mobile, which is a subsidiary of Bell Canada. Although, admittedly, I don't use it all that often. I really don't have much use for phones. I regard them as a necessary inconvenience.
I just looked Virgin Mobile up and I wasn't aware it was in so many different countries.
In the United States, Virgin Mobile USA is a subsidiary of Sprint.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Why the hell isn't Virgin Mobile on here? I've used VM since I got my Galaxy Reverb last Christmas, and I have next to no complaints with them.

My girlfriend uses Virgin Mobile, if it makes you feel better^^'

I use Fido. Been using Fido with the same phone number since February 2007 :P

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
My mother and I use T-Mobile. We've had it for almost three years now. It works for us since we mostly just call and text. Our bill is only about $100 a month, switch is fantastic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
I currently have and always have had Verizon. I find them to be great. Never have problems with them tbh. Good service everywhere I go.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've always had Verizon as well, and I don't plan on switching. Several of my co-workers have Sprint or T-Mobile and they have to go outside to even get reception...and meanwhile I'm sitting there with about four bars of service. You get what you pay for, but it helps that I'm on a family plan and just pay for my part of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I've got AT&T and I really haven't had any issues at all. I tried Sprint for a wireless hotspot, but it NEVER worked! It was sooooo bad, things took forever, and the cancellation fee was over $200!

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
I'm an Aussie, so Telstra. ;)

We have a few choices in Australia, the big players are: Telstra, Optus and Vodafone. All the other smaller ones like Virgin Mobile are resellers based off one of those three.

I used to be with Vodafone but decided to move after a big outage occurred in Western Australia where both voice and data services were down. They were selling really cheap post-paid and prepaid plans and as smartphones got more and more popular in Australia it got to the point where they just couldn't keep up with capacity, making it super slow for everyone.

As Aurora2698 mentioned, Telstra is more pricey but it just works. :)

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2022
I currently have a Nexus 5 on T-Mobile's network :)
Couldn't be happier, and that's that I came from Verizon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I used Telus until I started high school, and have been with Rogers ever since.
I may be wrong, but I think these are Canadian providers, which is why they're not in the poll. They're both pretty big here.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
We have Verizon. It works really well where we live. We used to have T-mobile, but we moved into an area where it wasn't working as well as it used to. Thus, the switch to Verizon. I personally really like them because they have a better service than T-mobile does. I have an iPhone 4 lol go figure.

Years
I voted Verizon, but Verizon isn't exactly my provider.

I bought an American phone last year, and it came with Verizon on it, something that isn't in Canada (I think?). My phone doesn't have a plan on it anyways, and I don't need one.

Back