• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your cell provider

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm with Wind Mobile in Canada. I'm SO HAPPY with them. I get unlimited everything for $40/month, the only real catch being that I have to stay within their Wind zones for it. I get pretty good service--on the trip from Waterloo to Toronto (both Wind Zones) I only roam for maybe 5-10 minutes. I'm mostly just ecstatic to not be giving money to any of the Big Three telecomms anymore though. *u*

Years
Since the poll listed mainly US providers and seeing how a lot of international users here are listing their providers, I went ahead and just removed the poll.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
At the moment, I'm on T-Mobile. They're quite expensive, though, so I might move over to Simple Mobile or metroPCS pretty soon. These two providers give excellent services, but for lower price.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I use Verizon. And the bill is always super high. xD Very expensive. But it's way better than past companies I used for phone service.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I use AT&T for now, and it's alright. Kinda not a fan of the $80 bill even if it's lower than usual due to a discount from my mom. I'd go with a cheaper carrier if I weren't lazy (though to be honest if phones weren't an essential, then I wouldn't even have a cell-phone at all.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm on EE. Kinda forced my hand - they're the only carrier that provides any sort of service to my home, as they're a merger of Orange and T-Mobile (previously I could've had a choice of two providers!:P) . Plus, when getting an iPhone 5C I wanted to be able to use 4G, and they had the biggest network - actually a city in my home county, as well as where I'm at uni.

Years
I have Sprint, and I have a very volatile love-hate relationship with Sprint. Unlimited data is great, but coverage around where I live is awful. There have been times when I've been on the road, hours away from home and had better coverage than I do at home. Which is funny because I'm sandwiched between Ohio's three biggest cities.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I have Telus. I pay 63,50$/mo and get:

- Unlimited Text & Picture/Video Messaging
- My10 National Numbers (Unl. Incoming/Outgoing)
- 1GB Bandwidth per Month
- Unlimited Local Nights (6pm-7am) and Weekends
- 200 Extra Local Minutes
- 100 Extra Long-Distance Minutes

They credit me 20$/mo for Call Display (not included in this plan; it's grandfathered, too) and the extra long-distance minutes out of loyalty.

That said,

I work for Bell so I should promote Bell services lol Go Bell(?)!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I have Tracfone because I'm horrifically poor. My family used to have Verizon, but we weren't getting the service that we were paying for. Tracfone works better for us because we don't use a lot of minutes/data, so we only renew once a year for the same price we were paying Verizon once a month.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I use BSNL 3G, earlier I used Airtel 3G. Used 2G on both too.

I get good speed than Vodafone and other companies over here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Mine is Virgin Mobile, but I only have text/minutes, no fancy internet or anything. When I'm home I have a couple of different options to use the internet, and when I'm out I don't really have time for internet, so it would be an unneeded bill for me.

Back