• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Shop X&Y

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Hello PC! Welcome to my Trade Thread. This is my very first Trade Thread, so bear in mind, I am a total rookie at this. I will be updating this thread as time goes by, adding and taking away Poke's that I am looking for and ones that have been traded. I am going to try to keep this thread as short and as simple as I can. And keep in mind that I am in high school and will not have all the time in the world to be on here for trades and chat. If you see a Pokemon that I am looking for and you happen to have it, post a comment with the Pokemon that you have and what you want from my list. I can spread Pokerus with all trades if you desire.

*Trainer Info*
Name: Coby
ID #: 20880
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (USA)

*RULES*

Lets start with the RULES. PLEASE, Follow all PokeCommunity Rules. This means no spamming, no flaming, no bullying, or posting stuff that is not PG. Keep in mind, we have young ones on here. Do not use my thread to post nonsense. And to all the moderators and admins, I am thankful for all of your efforts in keeping this forum clean. Let me add, no HACKS, PLEASE! None of my Pokemon (That I know of) are hacked. If I happen to trade you a hacked Poke, please, send me a PM and I will trade back ASAP. I have no way to check to see if my traded Poke's are hacked. Cloned Poke's are fine.

I will be trading in 6th Generation now! With Pokebank released, I am now able to transfer all of my Poke's (including the ones offered) to my Pokemon Y game. I will place my FC to Y in my signature. So, every Pokemon listed in this thread are now in 6th Gen.

Looking For:

Shiny Latias (Nature doesn't matter)
Event Keldeo (Nature doesn't matter)
Event Meloetta (Nature doesn't matter)
Event Shaymin (Modest, Timid, Rash, Naive, Hasty, or Mild nature please)
Shiny Swampert (Nature doesn't matter)

Offering:

Shiny Event Gamestop Giratina Lv. 100 (Rash) Untouched. IV's: 1/0/12/25/12/19
Wifi Event Deoxys Lv. 100 (Quiet) Touched. IV's: 14/29/0/10/8/8
Shiny Lugia Lv. 45 (Rash) Untouched. IV's: 8-10/29-31/14-15/0-2/4-5/5-6
Event Mystery Mew Lv. 100 (Hardy) Untouched. IV's: 9/24/7/29/21/19
Wifi Event Genesect Lv. 15 (Brave) Untouched. IV's: 5-11/0-6/4-9/20-26/24-29/22-28
Shiny Dragalge Lv. 35 (Careful) Untouched. IV's: 16-18/16-18/29-31/15-17/23-25/15-17
Shiny Simipour Lv. 31 (Hardy) Untouched. IV's: 5-8/4-7/29-31/21-23/16-19/15-17
Shiny Feraligatr Lv. 31 (Quirky) Touched. IV's: 30-31/29-31/30-31/30-31/31/28-31
Shiny Venusaur Lv. 35 (Gentle) Untouched. IV's: 12-14/0-1/9-11/6-8/23-25/0-2
Shiny Solrock Lv. 50 (Bashful) Untouched. IV's: 14-15/8-9/12-13/22-23/8-9/14-15
Shiny Dragonite Lv. 58 (Brave) Touched. IV's: 29-30/15-16/10-11/2-3/16-17/0

Un EV'd Legendaries:

Mesprit Lv. 50 (Serious) Untouched
Articuno Lv. 50 (Jolly) Touched
Moltres Lv. 60 (Serious) Untouched
Palkia Lv. 55 (Relaxed) Touched
Virizion Lv. 45 (Timid) Untouched
Cobalion Lv. 42 (Calm) Untouched
Terrakion Lv. 42 (Naive) Untouched
Heatran Lv. 68 (Impish) Untouched
Lugia Lv. 45 (Lax) Touched
Regirock Lv. 65 (Naughty) Untouched
Registeel Lv. 65 (Adamant) Untouched
Uxie Lv. 65 (Rash) Untouched
Regigigas Lv. 34 (Hasty) Touched - Met as Lv. 1 in Platinum
Suicune Lv. 41 (Lax) Touched
Kyogre Lv. 58 (Serious) Touched
Mewtwo Lv. 100 (Quiet) Touched
Zygarde Lv. 70 (Brave) Untouched
Azelf Lv. 50 (Calm) Untouched Pokerus

*Breedable Starters*
I will breed the Pokemon, but I will not breed for natures, genders, or IV's. You can do that. :)

Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur

Totodile
Cyndaquil
Chikorita

Treeko
Torchic
Mudkip

Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup

Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig

Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin

Vivillon patterns:

Marine
Modern
Elegant
Polar

Well, that is it for now. And I thank you for taking the time to read my thread (Which is very short and dull, compared to a lot on here). Also, I can do an IV check on any Poke posted. If you would like to know the IV's of a certain Poke, post a comment with the name and I'll do an IV check and pm you. I will be adding Poke's to my "offering" and my "looking for" list as time goes by. So, be sure to check back often!

-PikachuGuy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
I have a shiny eevee and I'm in need of a Latias haha. Would you be willing to trade? Nature is careful. Check my store if there is anything else you want and if that is not enough.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Im interested in your
Shiny Dragalge Lv. 35 (Careful) Not sure if untouched or not
Shiny Simipour Lv. 31 (Hardy) Not sure if untouched or not
Wifi Event Deoxys Lv. 100 (Quiet) Touched, a few EV Vitamins were used

Please check out my thread and pick something our :D
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751

Hi dedslnce, your trade thread hasn't been posted in for 4 years. Can you do some updating to your shop?

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
Years
I have an event Keldeo and Meloetta that i could pokebank over for you, You dont happen to have a Charzardite Y that you could trade?

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Hey, I have a Shiny Latias and I'd like to trade it to you for your Shiny Lugia.
I also have a Shiny Genesect, Darkrai, Landorus, and Latios.
If you're interested in those I'd be happy to trade two of them for your Shiny Giratina or Deoxys.
I've add you to my friend's list, add me back if you may!

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hi dedslnce, your trade thread hasn't been posted in for 4 years. Can you do some updating to your shop?

Yeah its been a while since I have updated it but since its practically been that long since ive traded its not that far from what ive got. So all of my pokemon are non-Kalos and from pokebank. also i cant update it since I locked it, i would have to either unlock it or make another to update it..........actually that doesnt sound like a bad idea

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Yeah its been a while since I have updated it but since its practically been that long since ive traded its not that far from what ive got. So all of my pokemon are non-Kalos and from pokebank. also i cant update it since I locked it, i would have to either unlock it or make another to update it..........actually that doesnt sound like a bad idea

Yeah, I would update the thread. Update it, post it in your signature, and I'll head over to take a look!

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to triple-quote....

@I date Flaffy's: I do have a Charizardite Y, however, I am currently using it for my own. And I don't have any extras.... sorry!

@digitalapplepie: I would love to trade my Shiny Lugia for your Shiny Latias. PM me sometime if you're willing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
Will you take my event Keldeo for your shiny GameStop Giratina? Also, is there anything else you are looking for? I want Shiny Lugia as well. Need event Shaymin?

Last edited:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
Will you take my event Keldeo for your shiny GameStop Giratina? Also, is there anything else you are looking for? I want Shiny Lugia as well. Need event Shaymin?

Hi TheZet, I'd love to trade for your Keldeo. And if you think it's a fair trade, I'll be happy to trade my Shiny Lugia for your Event Shaymin. Just no foreign nicknames please!

Edit: Also, I will be adding the IV's of the Poke's I have to offer. I'll need some time to get them, but they should be posted within the next few days. I have some more shinies that I can offer, so look out for those too!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
Hi TheZet, I'd love to trade for your Keldeo. And if you think it's a fair trade, I'll be happy to trade my Shiny Lugia for your Event Shaymin. Just no foreign nicknames please!

Edit: Also, I will be adding the IV's of the Poke's I have to offer. I'll need some time to get them, but they should be posted within the next few days. I have some more shinies that I can offer, so look out for those too!

Keldeo for your GameStop shiny giratina sounds like a good trade. I will also trade Shaymin for your shiny Lugia. It is Japanese with a Japanese name though. I'll add your Friend Code and look for you online.

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
Years
Hiya!

I'm interested in

Shiny Feraligatr
Uxie
Azelf

I am offering

Shiny Latias
Keldeo
Meloetta

I got them in trades, and I'm not certain if the Keldeo and Meloetta are event pokemon, I never played W or B. ^ ^;
I have a lot of other pokemon in my shop, if they interest you instead?

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
Years
I have a shiny Lanturn in waiting for trade. The only two pokemon I am interested in is your Dragalge and Feraligator.

Elements1

Meh
Years
I have the events you need plus shiny Latias/Latios. Interested in shiny lugia.

Last edited:
Back