• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just when you thought it was safe to enter the forum...

Years
Hey all. It is..was me, Charizard13. Some people might remember me, but I don't think so. I have been gone on an "extended vacation" for over a year, but I have returned. Though I'm sure no one cares (LOL). Anyway, I hope to once again participate in all the fun things this site has to offer...that sounded corny, yes, but truly I will be in the RPG Forum a lot, so look for me. I think my mucked thing is still there, but I doubt it.

Have a nice day,
HyperCharizard14

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
HyperCharizard14 said:
Hey all. It is..was me, Charizard13. Some people might remember me, but I don't think so. I have been gone on an "extended vacation" for over a year, but I have returned. Though I'm sure no one cares (LOL). Anyway, I hope to once again participate in all the fun things this site has to offer...that sounded corny, yes, but truly I will be in the RPG Forum a lot, so look for me. I think my mucked thing is still there, but I doubt it.

Have a nice day,
HyperCharizard14
Hi HyperCharizard14! Enjoy your stay!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Well hey there hmm i rem that name tho i think i rem ya that long ago XD well anyways Welcome Back!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Hi i am Rayquaza champion i am the pokemon master in yellow red and blue i have caught 151 pokemon and in gold i have caught 251 but i am still working on ruby thou and i have netbattle and i have beatin 2 pokemon leage tornaments.And i love video games and thatz it for me.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well sorry to say but i don't remember you... i didn't join PC for that long (only like 4 months?)

either way welcome back HyperCharizard14!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Welcome back! I don't think I remember you since you probably left earlier than the time I joined PC. I have been taking a long break from this place until now too.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, welcome back. That's a cool signature. ^_^

Back