• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Awesome! That can work Claire, we are getting the post out soon, just finishing it up right now.

Edit: Okay everyone, SV has informed me to tell you Sentinels to get out of the tunnels however you wish, just make some stuff up! Just be quick, the water is filling up the tunnels.... and you already lost Inferno perhaps.... *Loves being evil with water!*

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Posted. Escaped. Decided that Sovereign's lack of knowledge works to my advantage, since I don't really know what went down either. I should be much more capable of keeping up with the thread now.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, I've decided to delete (if that's what you'd call it) my character Hydra, since I feel that his being there is somewhat pointless at this stage in the RP. So, please either disregard his existence completely, or just say that he's nowhere to be seen. I think it would have been better if I'd made him earlier on.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
there's a Skype group for the RP, isn't there? How do I find it?

Or something like that. I remember SV saying he set something up that we could communicate on, but I don't remember what and I can't for the life of me find the post he said it in.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, some words from SV:

@Deathbymanga We are sorry to see you go, but it's understood.

@Xilfer Do whatever you please, it's your character.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ Xilfer and Kawaii: the last few posts has been the greatest part of the story I've been in... so far... I always end up going back and rereading them; nice job in the writings, I have enjoyed everybit of it... Let's keep at it!!

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Greiger: Tell SV I sent him a bomb in the mail.

@Typh: Thanks, man, I do work hard at my writing. Can't wait for the end of the RP.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Alright, I should be done posting until I can get in touch with SV. Got Sovereign seeing things again, but I guess that's no different than usual, lol.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I guess I need to go back through and read what happened since my last post. xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
From SV to Xilfer: Haha. You are funny.

He survived your assassination attempt Xilfer. :P

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey does anyone know if they changed the sizes for the signatures? All of the sudden my signature was disabled saying it was too tall. :( I haven't changed anything on it for over a month now so I don't know why it would stop working.

@Typh ~ Thanks! ^.^ I agree, let's keep it up!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
@Kawaii - I looked in the Rules link; unless it's changed sometime since 2011, signatures can't be more than 350 pixels high, including blank space, text, images, and CSS. I'm probably pushing that limit, myself.

@Xilfer - You may not be able to try again. Haven't you checked your own mail, Xilfer?...

@Everyone - Someone said that the majority of Ancients were still underground, or something like that?

EDIT: 500th post. Not real relevant, of course, but still.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hey does anyone know if they changed the sizes for the signatures? All of the sudden my signature was disabled saying it was too tall. :( I haven't changed anything on it for over a month now so I don't know why it would stop working.

@Typh ~ Thanks! ^.^ I agree, let's keep it up!
Far as I know it hasn't changed, but your sig was showing a scroll bar on my screen which usually means it's too big. You could try asking about your sig in the signature rules thread. They can check signatures for you and let you know if it fits the limit.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Far as I know it hasn't changed, but your sig was showing a scroll bar on my screen which usually means it's too big. You could try asking about your sig in the signature rules thread. They can check signatures for you and let you know if it fits the limit.

I got it to work. I had to take out the move sets for my characters. I just thought it was weird that it was ok all this time and then all of the sudden it stopped working. I might post something to see if anyone else was having the same issue. :)

@Garet ~ I didn't realize that font was also included in that size. Learn something new every day :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, I'm really glad we've all got real life out of the way so that we can focus on this little game of ours once again. The last battle for Cape City in the first Odyssey was really epic, so let's make this one even better.

@Garet: I forwarded it to SV.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
My computer pooped on me. Doing what I can to try and fix it. Hopefully I'll be back to full capacity by tonight.

EDIT: I fixed it.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Side: Gold Tribe.

Name: Lucifer (Luke) Briggs.

Title: Champion of Infernia.

Pokemon Species: Infernape.

Appearance:

First of all Luke is extremely tall for an Infernape standing at a height of 5'11. He also has fur that is of a slightly darker shade than normal. One of his most prominent features is a cape that is red and black on each side and wears two gold shoulder pads with an 'I' symbol on them. On both of his arms he wears a golden wristband. On his right arm he wears a wristband with the symbol of the Gold Tribe. On his left hand is a gold wristband with with a volcano with a golden 'I' inscribed on it – the symbol of Infernia. The cape is the symbol of the rulers of Infernia. The gold items Luke wears isn't any ordinary gold but an incredibly hard but light gold made by the finest blacksmiths in the whole world – Infernian Magmars.

Personality:

First of all, Luke is a very truthful and loyal Infernape and friend. He will never lie and will never put his friends in danger purposely. He is very fair and will never forgive injustice. Luke is very calm most of the time, but if it is required Luke becomes extremely short-tempered and absolutely obliterates anyone who dares to attack or even annoy him. Other than that he is very straightforward and ready to help anyone in need. Luke on the battlefield however, is a totally different pokemon. He can be very devastating and can give pokemon scars for life. So, this greatly helped in the war against the SilverTribe.

History:

Pre Gold Tribe:

Luke was born to a family of Infernapes who ruled the huge city of Infernia just outside Valkaria. Only fire types lived in the city because of its high temperatures. Luke was an aggressive and angry Chimchar right from when he was a kid. His parents grew worried about him and so when he was 8 he was sent to a Master Sensei – a Blaziken. The Blaziken taught Luke every technique he had mastered and trained Luke to control his temper. Luke focused more and became calmer while becoming better at battling. Luke focused more and became calmer while becoming better at battling. Luke returned home as a powerful 16 year old Infernape.

His parents were delighted to see him. Luke's father passed away when Luke was 18 and so then Luke was crowned king of Infernia. Luke soon became famous throughout the land as a fair and righteous ruler. When he was 20 Luke participated in a tournament – 'The Infernian Championship' a tournamenr held every 50 years to declare the strongest pokemon in Infernia. Luke made it to the finals and after a tough battle managed to defeat the other finalist – a Typhlosion. Luke then received the title – 'The Champion of Infernia.'

The Siege of Infernia:

When Luke was around 23 years old something terribly unfortunate happened. The thieves of the Thieves Forest along with many neighbouring tribes around Valkaria hated the Gold Tribe. So they made an alliance together and decided to destroy the Gold Tribe. They decided to start off with Infernia as Infernia had great wealth and plenty of resources in it. They were a crafty bunch and so they secretly surrounded the city and started killing anyone who came outside the city. They sent some of their best pokemon and started stealing food from Infernia. They poisoned several of the pokemon in Infernia. The pokemon started to starve and they died in large numbers. They couldn't go outside the city because they knew would be killed.

When the population had dwindled to about 5000 weakened pokemon, they attacked. The weakened Infernia could not survive this savage attack and her pokemon were killed quickly. Luke along with 1000 of his followers managed to escape to a volcano where no one could find them. The temperature was so high that not even water types could survive here. The only pokemon who could survive were fire types and even if all the fire types in Valkaria came they wouldn't stand a chance against Infernia's finest. Meanwhile at Infernia, the thieves had an argument with the neighbouring tribes and broke their alliance with each other. Thus Valkaria was saved from a great threat.

Gold Tribe:

Luke couldn't believe what had happened to Infernia. So after several meetings the strongest members of Infernia decided that they would join the Gold Tribe and try to protect the Alpha Alliance. Thus all the survivors followed Luke to Gold City where the strongest pokemon joined the Gold Tribe. This was a huge boost to the Gold Tribe because the survivors were all skilled warriors. The non-warriors also found an accommodation in Gold City.

Luke quickly rose in the ranks of the Gold Tribe and became one of the generals of the Gold Tribe when he was 30. His fame spread far and wide as he had defeated many criminal masterminds in Valkaria. Luke also taught many young people in the Gold Tribe and saw them become successful members. When he was 32 Luke married a female Infernape and a year later she gave birth to a male Chimchar whom Luke named 'Enflammer.' The same year they started the rebuilding of the city of Infernia. Everything was peaceful until the war.

The Great War:

The war came as a great surprise to Luke,34. The non warrior members of Infernia had to flee to the volcano along with some experienced fighter. Luke's wife and child left while Luke fought the war. Luke killed many of the Silver Tribe sentinels in the war while trying to defend Valkaria. Finally close to the end of the war Luke fought with Auron. Luke almost defeated Auron when one of the sentinels hit him straight on the back. Luke collapsed and there was complete darkness surrounding him.

Post-War:

Luke woke up to find the bodies of several Gold Tribe members surrounding him. There were a few Silver Tribe Sentinels too who were examining the bodies. Luke made short work of them and then proceeded onwards to Cape City where he spent his time looting and killing several Silver Tribe Sentinels.

Moveset:

Mach Punch

Close Combat

Flare Blitz

Dig

Thunder Punch

Stone Edge.

Other Info:

Luke loves being underground as much as he likes being over ground.

Spoiler:

Back