• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Trading All Starting Pokemon-

Kaseo

Cursed Being
Years
I have all of the Sinnoh legendaries except for Mespirit and Cresselia. Other than that, you can check which ones I have in my thread under Events and other legendaries. Oh also an Articuno and Suicune

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I have all of the Sinnoh legendaries except for Mespirit and Cresselia. Other than that, you can check which ones I have in my thread under Events and other legendaries. Oh also an Articuno and Suicune
can i have celebi please &+ thank you(:

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
I could give you a Giratina,Palkia,Azelf,Uxie, Nidoking or Pidgeot for Torchic and Treecko and Mudkip? Cyndaquil too :D

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hmm Ill trade them for Torchic and Treecko :D

Girls please. I'll trade tommorow. Im tired.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Hmm Ill trade them for Torchic and Treecko :D

Girls please. I'll trade tommorow. Im tired.
y girls?
i dont have any girls.
you can breed them with a ditto if they're boys.

B
BU
BUM
BUMP
BUM
BU
B
xD xD xD

Last edited:

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
i have basically everything (except starters). what do you need? i need treecko, chikorita, cyndaquil

Back