• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2

TY

Finally it is here! Red Alert 2, the RTS game that I love a lot. I had so much problems with recording it and after so long I finally got it to work. I'm playing on Easy since it may seem really easy on the beginning, it gets really hard in the later stages of the game. Plus the Allied campaign is tough... really tough. So sit back, relax and enjoy another RTS game :P

Soviet Campaign

Episode 1: Red Dawn
Spoiler:

Episode 2: Hostile Shore
Spoiler:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I quite liked the looks of the game Nova but I'm pretty sure the man's voice in the background was yours? Well the thing is it's too soft and just disappears in the noise of the game. I think you should really fix that.

TY

I quite liked the looks of the game Nova but I'm pretty sure the man's voice in the background was yours? Well the thing is it's too soft and just disappears in the noise of the game. I think you should really fix that.

To be fair, that is impossible as I have no mic at all. It may be the unit sounds, but I have those settings on the highest and they still seemed low.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
To be fair, that is impossible as I have no mic at all. It may be the unit sounds, but I have those settings on the highest and they still seemed low.

I can understand but maybe you can lower the sound a bit? Anyway, thanks for showing that game. It looks pretty darn good. I've only watched the first episode now and am going to watch the next one in a few minutes.

TY

I can understand but maybe you can lower the sound a bit? Anyway, thanks for showing that game. It looks pretty darn good. I've only watched the first episode now and am going to watch the next one in a few minutes.

Aha, that may explain your problem, I was trying to lower it in the second mission haha. Anyways if it still gives problems I may lower the sound indeed :)

TY

Here we go with mission 3 and 4, and I think I figured out the sound problem too (in mission 4 that is)! :D

The problem I had was that my overall volume was way too high and it took me some time to notice because my earphones were quite... broken. So apologies for the loud volume/low unit voices, I now have fixed it. (you may kick me)

Episode 3: Big Apple
Spoiler:

Episode 4: Home Front:
Spoiler:

TY

Episode 5: City of Lights
Spoiler:

Episode 6: Sub-Divide
Spoiler:

TY

Just one episode now, since I haven't had much time to record nor even play Red Alert 2 cause of work, but I managed to squeeze out one episode though!

Episode 7: Chrono Defense
Spoiler:

TY

Another episode is up! Again I have been really busy so not much time for everything D:

Episode 8: Desecration
Spoiler:

TY

We're heading to the finale of the Soviet campaign soon: Episode 9 is now up to watch! :3

Episode 9: The Fox and The Hound
Spoiler:

TY

This was a tough mission cause there was a bug in which I could not build a Tactical Nuke Silo which could 1-HKO the enemy superweapon, which is why it was long aswell... Enjoy anyways! :D

Episode 10: Weathered Alliance
Spoiler:

TY

And here is mission 11, after being away for a week due to a trip to Belgium... However there are many missions being rendered right now so expect more soon :D

Episode 11: Red Revolution
Spoiler:

TY

Final Soviet mission is here sound and safe! Next up is the Allied campaign :3

Episode 12: Polar Storm
Spoiler:

TY

And now I present to you, The Allied campaign of RA2!

Allied Campaign

Episode 13: Lone Guardian
Spoiler:

Episode 14: Eagle Dawn
Spoiler:

TY

Episode 15: Hail to the Chief
Spoiler:

TY

Also if there are any suggestions for a new game or if you'd love to see some skirmish (with voice, will explain later), just lemme know! c:

Episode 16: Last Chance
Spoiler:

Back