• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: small problem with the like system

droomph

weeb
Years
I know this isn't on your to-do list, but if you could add like a small check to see if you're the first to like a post so that you wouldn't have the "You and 0 others…" thing, that would make it *that* much better.

And I could even code it so you know it's a small fix

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you refresh the page or go back to it after liking something, it'll say "You like this" if that counts for anything.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's not exactly a "problem" is it? :c

Honestly, I don't see the point in adding something like that. Why bother to know who liked first? I'm just asking.

Okay, hold up, think I misunderstood this. Are you asking for basically a substitute for the "You and _ others like this"?

droomph

weeb
Years
It's not exactly a "problem" is it? :c

Honestly, I don't see the point in adding something like that. Why bother to know who liked first? I'm just asking.

Okay, hold up, think I misunderstood this. Are you asking for basically a substitute for the "You and _ others like this"?

I'm saying that when you like it, you get a thing that says "You and 0 others liked this post." It doesn't sound right.
If you refresh the page or go back to it after liking something, it'll say "You like this" if that counts for anything.
Again, I'm just saying attention to the details makes the overall better.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I get it now. Seems like nitpicking, don't you think? :I Especially when you consider what Syd just said.

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh, I get it now. Seems like nitpicking, don't you think? :I Especially when you consider what Syd just said.
Paying attention to the little stuff adds up over time.

If you're really that unwilling to spend 15 minutes linking it up, I'm fine with it. But i just want to bring it to your attention, because it's been bothering me.

Back