• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey there and welcome to the RWBY fan club!

Here, you can talk about any RWBY. Whether it's the chatacters, the episodes them selfs, or if you just east to speculate on the next/new episodes.

Here's a little about RWBY:
RWBY is an animated series created by RoosterTeeth. This series is about a girl that wants to be a huntress. She, along with her sister Yang, and friends Weiss and Blake, go to Becon academy to become huntress' and help people.

Now there are some rules:
- Follow all the Pokecommunity rules
- Try to stay active
- You can start a new topic if the old one died out.

Beacon erolement form
Username:
Why do you line RWBY:
Answer current topic:

Beacon Members list:
Venitardus (Owner)
Axeliira
Oxidation
Wolf Masin
Aquacorde
Andrew
aurvesque

Current topic:
What do you think of the new season so far?
Do you have any new favorite characters?

Old topics.
Who is your favorite character and why?
If you could make your own 'team', consisting of yourself and 3 others, who would be on your team?

Here is my sign up form:
Spoiler:

View attachment 70747

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]

JOOOOOINING. I loved this series. I believe a good friend of mine from here had introduced me the Red trailer in the past and later on I was looking forward to the series. I didn't know it was launched last July, so in September ( think!) I managed to binge watch all the episodes. I have yet to watch the last three though (I need to watch part 2 of Forever Fall omg!! WHY DID I STOP THERE ;;). I should eventually! RWBY shows off so much badass girl power, and any show with that trait is something I like the most.

My most favorite is Blake. Oh my god, I looooove her. I love her dress and her fighting style. She looks weak, but if you push her to the limit she'll be as strong as ever.

rwby-black.jpg

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]

JOOOOOINING. I loved this series. I believe a good friend of mine from here had introduced me the Red trailer in the past and later on I was looking forward to the series. I didn't know it was launched last July, so in September ( think!) I managed to binge watch all the episodes. I have yet to watch the last three though (I need to watch part 2 of Forever Fall omg!! WHY DID I STOP THERE ;;). I should eventually! RWBY shows off so much badass girl power, and any show with that trait is something I like the most.

My most favorite is Blake. Oh my god, I looooove her. I love her dress and her fighting style. She looks weak, but if you push her to the limit she'll be as strong as ever.

rwby-black.jpg

Yay! Welcome!
You should watch the last few episodes. It's good, but you may be a little sad for reasons I'm not goin to say. I don't want to spoil you. :)
And I have to agree with ya. Blake kinda struck me as one of the weak ones, then I saw here in action and she was a boss.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well, i wouldn't thought that more people would have joined... But oh we'll, I want to try to keep this thread alive. But anyway, I saw this on devien art View attachment 70706
I've been trying to figure out which one would be Jaun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's gonna take some time, no worries! People will find it. :)

Agh, did you say sad? Oh man, I've been through so many feels trains during the whole series, does that mean I have to go on one again?

Also, this is my favorite fanart piece. I might use it as a desktop :3

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS CLUB.

Username: Oxidation.
Why do you like RWBY: The animation is nice and sleak and very rare to see in a webshow. And I'm so happy to see animation take it to this level!
Who is your favorite character and why: All of them, tbh. But my favorite is Yang because of her personality. She's awesome. <3 Yang power!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS CLUB.

Username: Oxidation.
Why do you like RWBY: The animation is nice and sleak and very rare to see in a webshow. And I'm so happy to see animation take it to this level!
Who is your favorite character and why: All of them, tbh. But my favorite is Yang because of her personality. She's awesome. <3 Yang power!

Welcome to the club Oxidation! It's great to see another RWBY fan.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018

I love this song from the show. then again its the theme. But I love it even if it was only played once through-out the series.

Incase the video is broke, here's the actual link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvA8nld8kk

But anyway, How about a new topic, hm?

If you could make your own 'team', consisting of yourself and 3 others, who would be on your team?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Ok this has been inactive for a while. So how about a different/ new tipic?

Hour of Juane's team, which is your favorite character?

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Id like to join
Username: Wolf Masin
Reason: I love the anime its the best.
Topic: I love yang she is bad she is just awesome

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Id like to join
Username: Wolf Masin
Reason: I love the anime its the best.
Topic: I love yang she is bad she is just awesome

Welcome! Glad to see someone else joining!
I'd have to agree that yang is pretty sweet.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Username: Aquacorde
Why do you like RWBY: Because it's cute and funny and interesting in many ways. :D Like, this is something totally new from RT that they've never really worked with before and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Answer current topic: Team JNPR is actually my favourite team yo. Honestly like them better than Team RWBY. Jaune is of course my favourite, followed by Nora, Phyrra, and Ren in no particular order. I just feel like they've had more interesting interaction so far than Team RWBY. But, all eight of them have been fun together as well.
Out of RWBY I like Blake and Ruby first and Yang second and Weiss third. idk she seems like she'll have a significant arc and development but right now I really don't like her much.

I like seeing people who like RWBY around because there were so many people who just hated it right off the bat. After the super-action-packed trailers and hype people expected it to be something it totally wasn't and like... they seemed to really dislike what it was because of that. It's kind of sad. I'm really looking forward to watching RWBY progress, both in terms of story and character and in terms of production.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Aquacorde
Why do you like RWBY: Because it's cute and funny and interesting in many ways. :D Like, this is something totally new from RT that they've never really worked with before and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Answer current topic: Team JNPR is actually my favourite team yo. Honestly like them better than Team RWBY. Jaune is of course my favourite, followed by Nora, Phyrra, and Ren in no particular order. I just feel like they've had more interesting interaction so far than Team RWBY. But, all eight of them have been fun together as well.
Out of RWBY I like Blake and Ruby first and Yang second and Weiss third. idk she seems like she'll have a significant arc and development but right now I really don't like her much.

I like seeing people who like RWBY around because there were so many people who just hated it right off the bat. After the super-action-packed trailers and hype people expected it to be something it totally wasn't and like... they seemed to really dislike what it was because of that. It's kind of sad. I'm really looking forward to watching RWBY progress, both in terms of story and character and in terms of production.

Welcome!
A team JNPR fan, eh? I haven't really seen many JNPR fans, but it's great to see more of them. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Really? I think most everyone was Nora-obsessed after episode 8. And they're all pretty likeable, aren't they? :P

Speaking of, though- was episode 8 the best or what?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well out of the people I personally know, they don't really care for them. I, on the other hand, like team JNPR. I mean, if I had to chose between the 2 main teams (RWBY and JNPR ) I would always as I like them both. But I could always relate to Jaun more then anyone.

And episode 8 was fantastic. It finally showed everyone workin as a team. And also...

Yang: "Ruby?"
Ruby: "Yang!"
Norah: " NORAH!! :)"

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Yang is a ninja at everything chop chop btw sorry bout not noticing the club if I found out earlier I would've joined

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Yang is a ninja at everything chop chop btw sorry bout not noticing the club if I found out earlier I would've joined
Don't worry about it. That kind of stuff happens.

So I have just watched the production diaries 1 for RWBY Volume 2, and it was pretty interesting.

If you haven't seen it, I'd say go check it out. The link is down below.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=8850&v=more

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm watching it now and I'm going to be commentating as I do haha.

- I'm glad we're going to star meeting more people in the kingdom in Volume 2. Penny and Sun Wukong were interesting glimpses of the world outside of Beacon and I'm hecka curious to find out more.
- Miles and Kerry are cuties and I'm pretty sure that's the writing process for a lot of people lmao.
- I like that they're letting everyone read off each other and I wonder if they're going to do that in production? iirc that's not how American VAs do it usually but Japanese VAs do it a fair amount I think? It would be cool.
- I like that they're including the community in some of the decisions. Like, they did the Velvet design contest and Monty sounds like he would like to do more of that. That'd be cool.
- It's cool that we'll be seeing more of Velvet and obviously therefore more of the Faunus. I wonder if she'll be Blake's go-to school friend?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Sorry i haven't been so active in my own group, been having life to deal with (mainly job related).

But to coment on Aquacorde's post; thats an interesting commentary. and i do agree with it. Especially with meeting new people in Volume 2, letting everyone reed off each other, and that we get to see more of Violet. I always wondered why they put her in the series and haven't done much with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back