• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kinataki's sprite shop & hack resources

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
I have a huge request, and though it's mostly recoloring, it's a lot.

Could you edit sprites to make them look like the pokemon in this picture?

Spoiler:

That means John as Mew, Rose as Banette, Dave as Scraggy, Jade as Eevee, Karkat as Krabby, Aradia as Flaaffy, Tavros as Taurus, Sollux as Girafarig, Nepeta as Purrloin, Kanaya as Crobat, Terezi as Deino, Vriska as Ariados, Equius as Machoke, Gamzee as Gastly, Eridan as Kingdra and Feferi as Phione. (If you need to know who they are, google ''Homestuck <insert name here>".)

Again, they are mostly recolors, but there are small details like eyewear and things shaped like horns ( The smoke around Gastly is shaped like Gamzee's horns, Deino has hair stuff shaped like Terezi's horns and so on ). You can do these at your own pace, not wanting to rush you ^_^

Anyways thanks for the Vriska!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for trying, I guess I wasn't really all that clear. When I said throwing a pokeball, I knew that it wouldn't have a pokeball in its hand. I just wanted an arm coming over the top that looked like it was throwing something.

So, baically i would like you to redraw Branden as an earlier gen charizard. So the same animation, he just looks like a charizard. Also, you don't need to cut the side of his body off. When I insert trough NSE, the body isn't cut off at all.

Sorry about the miscommunication. I really appreciate you giving this a try. Thanks!

im really, i mean really, sorry. i get what you wanted at the first place, but i just couldn't, im really sorry.

@limanya
working on those :P
@ShadowMirror
working on those too

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
im really, i mean really, sorry. i get what you wanted at the first place, but i just couldn't, im really sorry.

@limanya
working on those :P
@ShadowMirror
working on those too

It is absolutely fine. I came to you because I couldn't do it, so I can't bang on you for not being able to either, you know?

Anyways, thanks for giving it a try and keep up the good work with your sprites!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
@limanya
At9mbqd.png
o6nFXPJ.png
B7w614s.png
ZXuJfNL.png
GyKtC8J.png
z7jkhmq.png
VxxPZAg.png
PLfnWsz.png
XS1k8ID.png
TY1pkuS.png
vGPtI9V.png
tZG5GGE.png
sH6i4V6.png
qkhOWrp.png
5cw13MK.png
mIYmPRd.png

@ShadowMirror
Nlfs3Hu.png
2HtdmL8.png
VZZijLL.png

btw, shadow mirror, i can't really dress pokemon as like they are something in real life, it just cant happen, im so sorry again :P

Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
tqOSwf5.png
GR4UZ7d.png
16XVGA4.png

hope you liked them :P, and if you didn't just let me know.

okay guys. now request!
you can want fusions, i wanna do fusions lately.

aand @limanya
i didn't like some of them, so i did wrong things in some of them, just say that you want me to change some of them if you don't like some of them. (i used some of them so much.)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Err, I want all the region starters spliced. In every region, separately. Then I want all the Water starters, Fire starters and Grass Starters spliced together. Take your time.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
ReOM5s0.png

created two version, first one, i edited the ridiculous ear. second one, the original.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
wow, wow. not that much, i am not an hacker or something, i just do mapping and spriting and stuff, i don't know that much.
71NpQCI.png

but here it is, indexed.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
tqOSwf5.png
GR4UZ7d.png
16XVGA4.png

okay guys. now request!

aand @limanya
i didn't like some of them, so i did wrong things in some of them, just say that you want me to change some of them if you don't like some of them. (i used some of them so much.)

PERFECT! *Screams* Thank You!! ^.^

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Ga3CYLb.png

hey darkrisingirl!
the tiger thing had some problems, so i fixed them. and btw i have a little request for you. can you send me your game when its beta or something, im curious about that :P

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Ga3CYLb.png

hey darkrisingirl!
the tiger thing had some problems, so i fixed them. and btw i have a little request for you. can you send me your game when its beta or something, im curious about that :P

Sure thing! I'm adding you to the credits section when I submit the thread. It's a sequel hack, if you want to play Part 1(It's a full completed hack, hope you enjoy it ^.^), click the link in my signature. Thanks for the Landorus fix, really appreciate it.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Can I please have a dragonite with a red sweater
And a dragonair with a green scarf
And a dratini with a purple stocking on its tail

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hi, back again ^.^

Can I have the following sprite in 64x64:

Darkai's body (Color it Crimson Red)
Lugia's wings (Color it Crimson Red)
Rayquaza's tail (Black Color, similar to it's shiny sprite)

Make it stand on 2 large legs, but color the legs Crimson Red as well. If you can, make the sprite look as evil as possible. I want the sprite to look like an evil monster using the pieces of Pokemon above.

Thanks!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
tqOSwf5.png
GR4UZ7d.png
16XVGA4.png

okay guys. now request!

aand @limanya

I love them all, but feel free to fix things you don't like. You're the spriter, after all :)

Back