• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Giovanni appearing again after a long time is awesome and there might be a slight chance that James and Jessies pokemon will evolve in those episodes

Last edited:

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
Really?! Giovanni is appearing in Black 2/White 2?! I didn't know! I'm so excited! ^_^ I wonder if Rocket will be attacking Plasma in the games as well.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I honestly doubt it, but it would be awesome. Have you guys seen the BW2 anime promotion for the games? I wish they made such a show. It would be so much better and it wouldn't prevent the actual show from airing. I doubt Jessie and James would be in it, though =(.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
He undoubtedly does.
tumblr_m3w6v5EyoZ1qfl632o1_500.jpg

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
18.jpg

He'll be an opponent in the World Tournament.
thanks.
So he's alongside the other kanto leaders (except Sabrina).
I thought Giovanni gave up his gym leadership upon being outed as the Rocket leader. So assuming he's a leader again this begs the question of how he became a leader again. Did he just decide to do this again after being beaten in HG/SS? Did Blue just let him have the place back? Doesn't being the former leader Team Rocket stop you from being a gym leader, after all they're supposed to be trusted members of the local town. So many questions that I don't think will be answered.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
i don't think he became the leader again because you get to battle Blue also, but it is interesting that he just came out of hiding. I wonder how much has changed about his team since HGSS...
he comes out of hiding and isn't arrested. Score another one for the Pokemon police force who think the ability to beat them in battle means you can't be a bad guy.
Then he just happens to be alongside the other kanto leaders here. Mybe he's grouped with them just for the sake of the gameplay rather than actually being leader again. Or he is a leader and Blue just has a place as a former League champ.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Aren't you happy? It's da bawss, da bawss!!!

I wish there was more new TR related stuff we could discuss. Why do they show up so rarely?! D:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Aren't you happy? It's da bawss, da bawss!!!

I wish there was more new TR related stuff we could discuss. Why do they show up so rarely?! D:

I am obviously very happy. Just couldn't believe, haven't been following the Pokemon news for the past 6 months or so, really busy with school.

I wonder what role will the Giovanni play in BW2,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back