• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fitted shirts

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What kind of shirts do you like to wear? Loose, fitted, etc.? Any specific colors that you think look better on you than other colors?

I would rather wear something that fitted on my body like this:
J0W8jOD.jpg

(and I generally do, just not to that degree - I get shirts that are slightly looser on the chest so you don't see my nips!!!)

Than something that fitted on my body like this:
SymCJfw.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Loose, mostly dark. I do wear some shirts that are tight at the shoulders, and loose for the rest, though. Its the one shirt type that works for my body type really well.(doesn't make me look too fat, nor is it tight enough to see the fat folds)

Sirfetch’d

I like shirts that rent too loose, but aren't too tight(if that makes sense) I want them to fit me just right to where I am comfortable. I also like bright colored shirts the most.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Generally in the gray area of, but I'll generally wear something loose when I'm sleeping.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Generally looser shirts for me. I think they make me look bulkier but I find them a lot more comfortable so oh well.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
When I'm chilling home, I rock the huge T-shirts that are like three sizes too big with sleeves that go past my elbows.

When I go out though, I prefer a little more of a fitted fit, but not suffocating.

Something like this

Bella-Womens-Poly-Cotton-T-Shirt.jpg

Unfortunately I'm really busty so it's a super rare occurrence to find one that fits that well u___u

Honest

Hi!
Years
I normally don't wear T-shirts. Button downs for me, and they're almost always fitted. I don't know why, but wearing something tight is really comfy for me. I do wear T-shirts occasionally, though, and funnily enough, they're much looser. But I rarely wear them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My shirts generally aren't tight, because it bothers me. However, if I'm just wearing it under a hoodie, I don't care.

Aside from one blue-green hoodie, I really only wear dark colors. [:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My shirts are usually loose fitting, generally because its hard for me to find fitted ones, and loose fitting shirts are more comfortable anyway so it's not a big deal really.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I usually wear just a t-shirt and some jeans, but when I want to look:

Nice:
Helix brand clothes generally look really nice, and feel really comfortable so I go with them.
They're kinda gray zone, I guess. Well fitting, but not to much so, you know?

Intimidating:
Yeah, when i'm wearing a fitted shirt, some old jeans, and boots... don't look me in the eye.

And I generally wear dark clothes, but every now and then you'll catch me in a colour. (Or once every blue moon, white)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't like things that are too fitted because I'm not 100% happy with the shape of my body, so I wear things that are relatively loose. In the past that's meant that I've been wearing shirts that are too big for me, which aren't flattering. Lately I've been fixing it thanks to some fashion help I've been getting and I never buy a shirt that's larger than a Medium.

Years
I like nice, loose-fitted shirts given how unpleasant I am with my body and I always need extra room in case I have to go out in hot, humid weather.

I mostly only wear black, white and cool colors like green, blue and purple. Maybe even pink and orange to a lesser extent.

Years
I'm usually more of a loose fitting t-shirt guy if I'm wearing one, but I'd say about half of my shirt collection is actually made of collared/polo-style shirts. I also used to prefer dark colored clothing, but have found myself wearing other colors like orange, red and blue more often.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I like shirts that are loose , but not too loose. If a shirt's fitted too tight or I know it'll shrink too much in the wash, I'll buy a size bigger than I need, which is Large. (Usually I wear Medium.) Though I'm also not comfortable in a shirt that's has a neck that's sagging too much or cut really low. Neither will I wear a shirt that's so big the sleeves hang below my elbows.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like wearing clothing that fit my size. If I lost my love handles I would definitely wear tighter clothing during workouts/warm weather but until then I usually wear something loose or something that makes me look a little thinner than I really am.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I prefer to wear loose t-shirt with any character on it. Even in the winter I'll still wear a loose t-shirt and in the uk in the winter it is freezing.

Back