• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh wow, perfect timing, I was just thinking of tats.

I personally don't mind them, as long as they aren't terrible. It something else when someone you know gets them underage. My friend came back from a trip to Hawaii with a tattoo on her ankle, and I was like "dafuq?" It looked neat, though.

Edit: Oh wow, that's pretty useful! Never knew that myself.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft where the heck is my mind? That would've occurred to me eventually. Apparently lack of sleep is getting to me haha.

Wow, never noticed that, either.
At least I'm not a staff member who never noticed, though! {;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I was like "dafuq?"
That is the first image that came to my head.
Spoiler:

Pretty useful feature but aren't you the one that add those features on the site?

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
Blooooooodex, are you gay?

I was thinking more…
Spoiler:

Ooh, another feature i'll probably forget about by friday.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was told by my mother that tattooes aren't good for your body, so I try to avoid getting one try to convince people, who are planning on getting one, to think about what they're doing.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
You're not happy? D:
;x

@Audy:
Could I ask who that is in your Avatar?

Wait, are we on the topic of Tattoos or the hidden features of vBulletin?
I suppose they could be, but i've honestly not given it much thought.
It's just ink though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Dipu replied more calmly than I would've expected. {X

Roc, I was just wandering around your profile, which I occasionally do to pretty much everyone on PC. Anyway, I was sure you said you graduated when you were 16. :? Your profile says you were 15?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I was told by my mother that tattooes aren't good for your body, so I try to avoid getting one try to convince people, who are planning on getting one, to think about what they're doing.

It's got it's negative connotations. Fairly certain you can't donate blood for about a year after getting at tattoo.

@Dipu:
You're not happy? D:
;x

@Audy:
Could I ask who that is in your Avatar?

Wait, are we on the topic of Tattoos or the hidden features of vBulletin?

How quickly I assumed. :I I'm happy about some stuff, but also annoyed about some other stuff. It's been a long day.

And it seems like we're on both. Hehe.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Pinkie, you might want to do your own independent research on tattoos before you try to talk someone else out of their decision based on secondhand information from another person. :x

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Sure you do. ;x
Nope, 15. If I said 16 I might have accidentally hit 6 rather then 5.
How've you been my friend?

@Dipu:
Okay. X)

One of my sisters got a tattoo, if I remember correctly she had to keep it wrapped up for a couple days so it wouldn't blur/smear/get wonky. Surely the ink doesn't go deep enough to do anything serious.

Wow... I agree with Toujours!
*Twilight Zone Theme*

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Hmm, not sure how to take that. x;
Ah.
Fine, just busy. I at least was able to be amused by a young child today, who was angrily threatening to get his older brother to shoot me. {:
I must say, though, upon reading this in your profile
Machiavellianism is within my nature
that I'm going to be suspicious of everything you say now. ._.'

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Pinkie, you might want to do your own independent research on tattoos before you try to talk someone else out of their decision based on secondhand information from another person. :x

But secondhand information is just as important as independent research.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
I've not employed such tactics when speaking to you, I thought I made that clear when we were talking regularly before... If you must, that's fine I guess. :t
Could you not use one word replies like 'Oh.' or 'Ah.'? They kinda wig me out. . .
Dude, that's awesome. X)
I was in a similar situation before, but when he said "I tell my brother!" I said "I'll get my monsters!"...
His eyes turned the size of watermelons.

@Pinkie:
Whilst as it should be taken into consideration, I wouldn't rely solely on it.
Such a type of information tends to be affected rather easily by opinion.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Ah, I'm just wary of everyone I've met on the internet. You have no idea how many times I've considered quitting PC so I wouldn't have to deal with my own suspicions. Kind of ruins talking to people online. Though I admittedly have been wondering why you've mentioned at least three totally different explanations about your education. :?
Haha okay, I'll avoid that. I just didn't know how else to reply, but wanted to acknowledge that portion of your post.
That's amazing. X}
He was maybe five years old, though, and didn't seem very phased by my best friend's joke threats. However, you should have seen his face when she asked me to hand her a stapler I was holding. ;D

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Quite understandable. I take everything, and one, with a grain of salt.
Hum, i'm sorry my friend, but you seem to have stumped me. (Which is not usual with me. :x)
Could you perhaps elaborate what you mean by three different explanations of my education?
Thanks.
Yeeaaaah.
Did you? X)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But secondhand information is just as important as independent research.

Only if the two back each other up. If independent research contradicts what one person claims to be true, it is highly likely that said person is mistaken. Much more likely than "science is lying to us".

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Back when we were talking via PM, you referred to school as a present thing- like you hadn't graduated yet. Then you said you already graduated, when you were 16. Now your profile says you were 15. Though you already said that the thing about your age was just a typo, which is certainly understandable.

Nah, it was funny enough to just see his reaction! When I lifted the stapler out of the drawer, his eyes got huge and he stumbled backward, staring up at me. He actually was running around the room, trying to hit my best friend with flip-flops, at one point. That was kind of funny. It was even more funny when he freaked and started kicking me, then ended up on the ground when I pulled his foot out from underneath him. I probably seem pretty mean right now, hmm? X)

Excuse my inactivity. I'm drawing a Vulpix. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back