• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Height/Weight

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm a kid so I don't really care about this stuff. Let's just say I'm skinny and there's a thirteen-percent chance I'm almost underweight. And I'm probably five feet or something idk

Years
I think I'm around 170cm and weigh about 70kg.

QsjWyup.png

Years
I'm 5'8" (about 172 cm) and I don't know what I weigh at the moment. It was 160 lbs (about 72 kg) last time I checked, but I probably maybe have gotten that down a bit to what I was when I was healthier, which was closer to 150.

Gabri

m8
Years
I vehemently refuse to use any non-SI unit, so I'll just say that I am around 1.80 metres tall and weigh 66 kilograms.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm 5'11 and I weight around 195 lbs. Despite my weight I'm not that fat; a little chubby in my lower abs/hips but I'm toned elsewhere and people are surprised when they hear that I weigh that much.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I am... 4'11 and exactly 100 pounds. I have not grown since 6th grade and I am 21. No exaggeration.

I am just teeny tiny.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
6'7 or 200.1 cm, for those who use the superior metric system.
this is a pic of me
344600141_640.jpg

I'm about 90 kgs, which is still good for my height imo! I don't look fat or anything, so..!!!
Well, I sorta have an ass reminiscent of Jennifer Lopez & Kim Kardashian rolled into one, but it still looks good, lmao. Big booty, nice thighs, I'm alright!!!

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Last I checked I was 5'4, and weighed around 112 pounds. That translates to around 162cm in terms of height, and 50kg in terms of weight.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I'm 188cm tall and I weigh about 96 kg, thankfully only in muscle mass.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
ERHMAGED~ Harlequin you are freaking TALL man. Do you have to duck when you go through doors and such? *Looks up in awe*

Also I want to see a picture of you standing next to like daily objects Rai, only so I can be like WOW, that is actually very short!

I am about 187 centimeters tall. (6 feet 1⅝ inch) and I weigh *runs and weighs self* about 75 kilograms. (165 pounds)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
5'6" and 195-ish :( I'm pretty overweight. It doesn't show really because my figure just hides it all in dramatic curves but I do feel it and dislike it. I'd prefer to be around 160 because that'd be more healthy for my height and body structure but I'd settle for being back around 180.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm 5 foot 1 inch, which is pretty darn short for a 21-year old I guess.

I don't weigh myself often as I've never really cared but coincidentally I did a few days ago out of curiosity and found I'm 95lbs which is technically underweight. It's odd because I run a lot to keep fit, and muscle is heavier than fat yet I'm still underweight. Then again I don't lift weights or anything crazy and I guess running is more of a calorie burning oversize than a muscle building one. I'm glad I don't have crazy muscley legs though.

I've always been short and light though, I guess it's just the way I am.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I am about 167 cm/5 feet 5¾ inches tall and weigh approximately 50 kg/110 lbs. I am underweight according to the BMI chart, but I'm cool with it. I eat a lot though. I have a high metabolism rate, it seems. c:

Oh, and btw, it's my 900th post! Yay :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
180cm-ish/5 ft 11 or 6ft, somewhere around there for height, and for weight, its weird for a Snorlax, but its 45kg/99lbs. (YES THAT LIGHT!)

I am the real 'toothpick' around here, lighter than most of you. Feel free to carry me all you like.

I guess I am severely underweight but been eating like a Snorlax for all my life, probably same as synerjee on the 'high metabolism ' thingy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm 5' 5" 1/2 and as of checking today I weigh 152 lbs. That's 165 cm and around 68.9kg for those who use the metric system. I usually fluctuate between 146-155 lbs (67.13-70.3kg) pounds My BMI is 25.3 which makes me just slightly overweight. I don't really think I'm very fat, though my older brother is constantly picking on me for my "weight problem" and calling me "fat". This annoys me so much so I've been trying to lose some weight. My ideal weight is 135-140 pounds.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I'm around 5'10" and 57kg. My BMI, last I checked, was 18.2, which means I'm a sliver off being classified as underweight. I'm tentatively attributing my low weight to getting tall too quickly, however; I'm sure I'll fill out eventually. It probably has something to do with the fact I eat little for my age, though; I'm very self-conscious ._.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
I am 5'0 and 95 pounds. The weight is subject to change due to my pregnancy. I predict 15 to 20 pounds.

Merp.

Back