• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Vince is gonna get himself quite a bit of drinking done, I imagine. Interesting to see if anyone feels up for having a drink with him :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry I haven't been able to post too much, guys. My mind's as blank as an Umbran's face. (Reference there)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Pierce would enjoy the luxurious darkness of his cave.

That and some tea would be the first thing he'd look forward to back at area 52

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@Garet Xilfer meant the Umbrans from Greiger's RP, a race of Adlania. :P

@everyone get a rest from the battle, chat yourselves up (I think I'll have Tsulong share some tea with Pierce)

What's coming: after we get a nice rest, chit chat and share some meat and mead, we meet up with that crazy old Xatu back in Area 52's square for some guessing and planning. (The Plates that were carried away are the ones of the types: dark, dragon, fire, steel, water, grass, flying, ice) Where could they be hiding? Feel free to make assumptions and declarations, once you have a look at Altica's map.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Nope, they do know King Aion has the Dark Plate. Even if they didn't, Toa could confirm it, since he attempted to steal it once.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
That's true. He'll probably reveal it at one point, and he could even help you guys steal it again. ;D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Seeing as Dark Aura has been absent from the RP for two weeks already without notice, I will have to open the SUs again. If there are any applications to replace him, I'll go ahead and remove Dark Aura from the RP.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Anyone who wants to interact with Vincent are welcome to join him in the tavern for a drink and a chat! Feel free to make up rumors you might've heard about him, I'll roll with it :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Hey guys! Things have been slow, what with everyone having exams and such, but now I'm hoping to pick up speed. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yeah, next week is the last week of school before exams, plus my PC's down s I can only use my unstable laptop. Therefore, don't be expecting too much posting on my end either.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well actually my exams ended last week :o (out of school for me)

Sssoo, I'm pretty much free mostly

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
What's small, yellow, furry, and a giant pain in the ass?!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@TheInfamousKiDd sure, you are reserved. If I am satisfied with your SU, Dark Aura will no longer be in the RP, and you can take his place. Then, I can give you a summary of all the things that happened IC, if you wish. If you require any help with your SU regarding the species of your character, their personality or their history, you can ask me. I'll be glad to assist you.

And remember: the Pokemon you will choose as your character's Elemental Mastery must not be already taken. The Masteries taken are: fire, water, ghost, psychic, grass, dark.

@everyone feel free to march in the Lookout Pointe and introduce yourselves to the Trade Prince and kneel and kiss his feet. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Xilfer is out of commission till the weekend, so I will be bunnying his character (with his permission). As for Faolan, I will be taking over him.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Oi, lads, I posted a poll in the IC, regarding which Legendary/Paragon you guys want to encounter throughout the RP. I've already set my mind about some Paragons that we will surely meet, but you can help me decide the rest of the encounters!

*the poll was originally meant to let you choose multiple options. That's precisely why it has so many of them, but something seems to have gone awry... if that doesn't get fixed, well, use your vote wisely.

Back