• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
RAYQUAZA! We need to meet Rayquaza! It's so awesome. I would have also picked Celebi if there were multiple options, because time travelling is fun. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Sure guys, w/e you want works :D If you want to meet a legendary who's not on that list, I'm open for discussing it.

So, I was wondering, is anyone interested in creating another main character, inside the Crimson Company? A Crimson Captain like Ser Mantarys, perhaps. If you're up for smashing stuff up and cutting some heads off, then this should suit you just fine. *note, this character can also be a 'Hero', possessing mastery over a single element.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Personally, I'm fine with just Toa for now. Got a lot of plans for him. However, I can't speak for the others.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I believe I voted for Heatran, seeing as there was only one choice. I wouldn't be amiss with meeting Rayquaza, though I am kinda hesitant in meeting Legendaries/Paragons such as Groudon or Kyogre. If there'd been more than one choice, I think I also would've gone for Celebi. Not sure why, at the moment.

A Crimson Company Captain character? Maybe not right now, but it's not a complete and total no.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well, it looks like everyone is starting to get to know each other better, I guess. Duskwood seems like one of those mission were perfect teamwork is imperative.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Well, it looks like everyone is starting to get to know each other better, I guess. Duskwood seems like one of those mission were perfect teamwork is imperative.

I strive to make sure that teamwork, decisions, group as well as individual stuff are part of every sequence of events in this RP, and that the heroes potentially influence the story as it goes.

**I will be gone for four days, guise. Take care.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, see ya in a few days, Ray.

And yes, yes he is. Go too far, and Roscoe might snap his ear off or something. By the way, I don't remember off the top of my head whether there's more than one duke or not.
EDIT: The son of the Duke of Cyala. Okay.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Good old Toa. You can always count on him being a d!ck to everyone else, so at least he's reliable!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Garet: He doesn't have ears. :P Well he does, but they're hidden.

@Sir Bastian: True dat. Mind you, when I made Toa, I had the intention of gradually making him nicer, at least towards the group. I suspect he'll start warming up to some of you during or after the Duskwood quest.

@Everyone: On a different note entirely, something's come up and I won't be online a lot. I might possibly not be online at all. I dunno how long this is gonna last, but I'll get back as soon as I can.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024

MasterZhao_zpsc5bf0ac9.png

Master Zhao Gan

"So, you have come here, asking of the legend of the Midnight Sun. You must know who I am, then? Not quite? I see... you are sticking your snout where it does not belong. Fine then, allow me to fully elaborate - but let me be clear... this will be the last tale you will ever hear.

The Midnight Sun is legend about my people, a legend about me.

In a different world, a land much farther away than you have ever traveled, the nights last months, and winter is eternal. None of our kind had lived there, not even during the Making, when the very foundations of our fragile world were set. Until my ancestors brought the Midnight Sun, which, with its light, replaced your generous 'sun' and thus made life possible. My ancestors built a lighthouse, and a mild temple around it, for they did not know of your grand cities with the pretty homes. They guarded and protected the Midnight Sun as if it were their own eyes, and revered it as a God...

For more than 100 years, up until the present, the Midnight Sun warms these dead snow lands from the top of that lighthouse. It nourishes us and allows us to live normally, like you do in these sunny northern worlds.
As by nature, our Sun's light attracted a few... freebooters, who managed to overcome our harsh sea and find a route to beat the ice, wanting to meet with the Midnight Sun... to meet, instead, with my people's flaming fists. Not many ever returned to where they came from... but those who did, their mouths could not stay shut. A legend was created, to my shame, a legend I have vowed to protect from the prying. My proud legacy words me the Master of the Monks, and Protector of the Midnight Sun, and as such, it belongs to me. This legend is me.

Now you wonder. How can the Midnight Sun stay a legend... if I am the living proof of its existence. I will tell you... I endeavor to keep the Midnight Sun a mere legend, and my identity secret, by killing you right here and now!"

The sound of thunder cracked at the dojo's courtyard, when Master Zhao clapped his palms
. Fire rings roared around him as he drew his great flaming staff to point it at his visitor. It was a Mienshao of strange coloring, white as the snow that fell all around them on the majestic garden. For the eye of a common fighter, that Mienshao would be almost impossible to see. But, Master Zhao was no common fighter. He was not an uncommon fighter either; he was a legendary one.

Master Zhao frowned upon him, his brooding face painted orange by the flickering flames of his staff that shook violently with the wind.

"Faolan the Wicked, they call you," he said deeply, his voice thick with disapproval and disgust. "You disgrace your Mastery over Fight in the rings. Our art is to be used in honorable combat, not in a lawless bloody slaughter pit."

"I use my skills how I see fit," Faolan said coldly, in the same manner. Master Zhao could feel his foe's sharp eyes all over him, studying him. Even though he disregarded the Mienshao's skills as petty, he did recognize that the Pokemon had an... aptitude, given the fact that he had not lost any of the fights in the ring he had participated in. However, that did not hinder Master Zhao in any way. Faolan had come to him, having heard of the Midnight Sun. As the Protector of the Midnight Sun, Master Zhao had vowed to eliminate all those having heard of the name - and there weren't many, thankfully. Even if his foe was King Aion himself, he would stood up to him. Especially if it was King Aion.

"Ring fighter,
as you lay dying on the snow, you will realize how erroneously you have been using your powers. I will demonstrate what a true fight is all about."

"We will see about that," Faolan the Wicked said slowly, carefully, but with the same cold tone. Silence befell the courtyard, the snowflakes joining the thick layer of snow on the ground; under Master Zhao's feet, only cold water. The heat radiating from his staff was enough to make them melt... and his foes burn.

"Allow me to strike the first blow." Master Zhao leaped forward, his flaming staff swung masterfully in a hit that would knock a slower opponent to the ground. Faolan had swiftly rolled aside and charged, spiraling his arms in a gust of whips. Zhao's staff was there, and the whips coiled around it; but his grip was firm, and flames recoiled at Faolan, forcing him to back off.

The wind was screaming as Master Zhao took a step back, then two steps forward, swinging his staff all around his body in a long arc. Faolan ducked to avoid it and, close in range as he was, he shot his fist into a Drain Punch technique which hit Zhao in his girth, letting out all the air from his lungs and making him stagger. Aside from the pain and shock, his primary concern was not to drop his staff. His opponent did not waste the precious second of Zhao recovering from the hit - Faolan jumped off the snow and kicked him in the face. Zhao fell backwards and Faolan quickly backed off, perhaps from some instinct. The Pangoro swirled his body around on the water, and he was back on his feet as quickly as he fell. Something had changed, though. His usually black eyes were now on fire, like his staff, shining in a bottled fury, of which its cork had just been shoot off.

"One for me, none for you, by your rules,"
Faolan said tauntingly, however with no hint of a smile. "You would be dead in the pits, 'Master'."

"You have made a grave mistake, provoking me," Master Zhao said deeply, in a louder voice. His fury and pride hurt more than the blows Faolan had dealt to him; it was always like that with Zhao. Before, he was testing the waters, calmly as he always did at the start of a battle. Now, his relentless fury would fuel his abilities, and Faolan would be made to regret ever setting foot on his dojo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Hey, just bumping the thread; the SUs are now open. Hopefully, somebody will grab a spot and join us. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
@Meaii sure, you are reserved. If you require any help with making your SU, I can provide you with additional info!

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Ray, when you say 'additional information', what do you mean? If it's information that's not on the original post, just send them to me in a private message! :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
If you have a general idea of what your character's personality or background will be, tell me in a PM and I can help you promote and flesh out a few things. I can't send you everything about Altica nor include it in the first post, as that would take pages and pages.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years

Asustarse
The Air Trekker

tumblr_mf93qxcXdm1r7guhqo1_500.gif

Name: Asustarse, the air trekker.
Species: Flygon
Elemental Mastery: Dragon
Appearance: Asustarse is a delicate young Pokémon, with medium-sized arms with shark talons curling into his palms. One of his legs, his right one, is shockingly smaller then the left leg making him disproportionate and makes him look like a complete different species compared to other Flygon. His toenails also curl over into his feet, causing him to limp around making him defenceless in most battles. His horns are chipped from abuse as a young child and instead of a pale green colour, they are a dark shade of brown. A long chain dangles from his neck with a twisted amulet hanging at the bottom. Many have attempted to steal the neck chain many times as it is considered as a rare treasure by hunters and collectors.
Personality:
History:
Moves:
Others:
RP Sample: (let me know how you write!)

I will finish as soon as possible.

Back