• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Krome

Shinin

Banned
Years
POKEMON
KROME

This is a fanfic that i'll be making soon... Krome is a pokemon i made up, its data will be here soon
LIST OF CHAPTERS:

Prologue
C1: Shipwreck
C2: The Prophecy
C3: The Ocean Gem
C4: The Forest Gem
C5: The Darkness Gem
C6: The Legend of Krome
C7: The Altar of Truth
C8: Battle
C9: Eruption
C10: Reborn
Epilogue

I want to make a R/S rom of this, but I don't know how to make emulates...

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
Years
Sorry for double posting

I'll have the prologue & pic of Krome by Saturday.

Krome
Type: Steel/Fire
Krome was born in the core of the pokeplanet as a magma beast. It made its way out of the core to the surface and its body hardened into unmeltable steel. It came out on a volcano island known as Draun, which is 100 miles off the coast of Hoenn. It took over the island and lives in the volcano. The inside of its body doesn't circulate blood, it circulates lava. Its heart, which is its source of heat, can make its body any temprature up to 1 million degrees without melting itself.
Attacks will be here soon...

DRAUN INFO:
Draun was made by a volcano erupting. The volcano still exists, and is sleeping. The island is very little known. It is 100 miles south of Hoenn, 70 miles east of Janto (the Kanto/Johto continernt), and 50 miles northwest of Oore. There is a hidden path connecting it to all the other regions.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
Years
Prologue
Nelson was battling Steven in the Pokemon League. If he won, he would be the new champion! Steven and him were on their last pokemon. Steven had Metagross, Nelson had Blastoise. "Use Hydro Cannon Blastoise!" Nelson shouted. Blastoise shot 2 blasts of streaming water from his cannons. It smashed into Metagross and it fainted.
Steven was silent for a moment. He then withdrew his Metagross and said, "Congratulations, Nelson. You are the new Champion. Here, take this ticket. It's for the S.S. Anne, a boat that's coming to the port in Slateport. It's coming from a continent called Kanto. It's going to an island called Draun, and some people were selected to go there and see if it's safe for a spot to build the Global Battle Tower. The other people selected are Lance, the champion of the Indigo League, Claire, the gym leader of a great gym, Wallie, Leo, a guy a little younger than me that saved many dark pokemon, and myself. The ship sails tomorrow, so be there. And you can have this pokemon. It's a Metang at level 30. Train it and take care of it."
"Thanks," Nelson said. Then, they walked into the Hall of Fame...

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
Years
well ur waiting's over

CHAPTER 1: Shipwreck
Nelson trained his Metang to level 50 that day. He didn't want to wait until it was level 55 as a metagross to have it learn Meteor Mash. When his Metang finally learned it, he stopped training it, went to Slateport Beach, and fell asleep there. The next day, he woke up, got on his Acro Bike, and rode it to the port.
He went in and saw some people. Then, someone with white hair, sunglasses, and strange clothes walked up to him. "Hi, I'm Leo. You must be Nelson. Steven told me about you." said Leo.
"Hi. Steven told me about you." Nelson replied. Leo walked away. Nelson talked to some other people. Then, the PA went off. "All people board the S.S. Anne and have a good time on the ship." They all went on the boat. Then, it left the port. It started sailing south. There was a brunch in the boat dining room.

-CH. 1 TO BE FINISHED-

Back