• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Wait a second there is no Evs in this game i cant believe it, ask someone else that has made a hack no sorry game and see if they know how to make it so there can be evs...
or else this hack no game will never be technically completed if there is not something that is in every other pokemon game that the Japenise make. Also if you dont fix the problem you wont have the "good feeling" of completing a pokemon game becase really you did not complete a pokemon game but a 99.9.9 percent pokemon game. so just a suggestion...

Since this is just a pokemon fan game, I dont think Ev's are needed.
It's not online, so there is no way you can show of your evéd trained pokes to anyone.
Stuff like Carbos and Sinc will act almost the ame I think.

Too bad for the attack animations, probably would take alot of sprite work to make every single attack animated.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
As everyone else I'm so happy about completing this game;) We all are waiting for its release. ;]

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
Wow! Congratulations on completing your game and I'm glad to hear about it. I'm waiting for its official release.. :)

thedootmaster

Banned
Years
There are no battle animation r u fo serious come on now finish the game and then come out with it please if it was better than all the games the japenise play then it would have battle animations. also w\o battle animes it makes da game a lot more boring for some odd reason bc in hall of fame game i got bored of the game bc it did not have battle animations...

Atomic Reactor

Alright then don't play the game. No one wants to keep reading your complaints.
It's really hard to do animations for all the moves. Just be happy he made the game and shut up.

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Really nice one, AR.. I've been very irritated by the guy with all his endless complaints about the game. I just felt to have no right to flame here. I could have respected him more if only he has at least understandable grammar or even education to write a bit properly. I've even started to think that he's doing that in purpose

Anyway, on topic, i don't mind the game without Battle Animations at all. Why does it matter? I know it's quite "fun" to some people (even me), but it is one of the "not-so-important" features game creators like OG just have to drop. I can't believe people would rather wait for longer time for just EVs or Battle Animations than tasting how good the game is, FIRST.

(People, just think of this somewhat as "demo". OG may/may not improve these left-out features, but all we have been caring is the story and the gameplay. We might as well ask for contests as i believe there're people who see contest to be as important as EVs)

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Really nice one, AR.. I've been very irritated by the guy with all his endless complaints about the game. I just felt to have no right to flame here. I could have respected him more if only he has at least understandable grammar or even education to write a bit properly. I've even started to think that he's doing that in purpose

Anyway, on topic, i don't mind the game without Battle Animations at all. Why does it matter? I know it's quite "fun" to some people (even me), but it is one of the "not-so-important" features game creators like OG just have to drop. I can't believe people would rather wait for longer time for just EVs or Battle Animations than tasting how good the game is, FIRST.

(People, just think of this somewhat as "demo". OG may/may not improve these left-out features, but all we have been caring is the story and the gameplay. We might as well ask for contests as i believe there're people who see contest to be as important as EVs)
Lol, well put. I'm just looking forward to seeing the release, then maybe afterwards O.G. might do some battle animations. I won't deny that I'll miss them if he doesn't, but like Atomic said, this is a fan game, so I'm not expecting absolute divinity and perfection.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
ill wait another year if i have to. As long as the wait is worth it and there is battle animations.
Okay! But you won't mind if he makes a release for the rest of us in the meantime?
Woah, I just saw the new door system; it looks really cool.
...graargh... can't... wait... any... longer...

Years
I don't care if Raptor has battle animations or not.

OG and team have done a lot of hard work, mapping, scripting, etc.
So the battle animations aren't too important to me. I'll enjoy the game.

Last edited:

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
ill wait another year if i have to. As long as the wait is worth it and there is battle animations.

Weren't you the one that was fed up waiting?

Anyways, nice job Omega. I don't mind no battle animations, because my game doesn't have any either. :P

I also don't care about EV's, since I don't battle competitively.

Keep up the amazing work, and i can't wait for the Final Release. :D

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
yes i was tired of waiting but now im at the point where it does not matter. i do not care if there are evs but i care just a little that there is no battle animations

Hehe. I honestly have started to like you better with your latest posts. Thanks for trying to understand and appreciate OG. Hope we'll enjoy the game to the fullest that we may forget any flaws that may exist.
And forgive me if i've offended you in my post earlier

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Are you planning any release date or just release it randomly after you've tested it completely ?

Back