• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday,RagingDragon!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
My time zone is on March 3 ,but almost of other members' time zone are March 2 but,happy birthday,RD! I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve a lot of presents,recieve everything you wish to have,have fun and have a great day.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
Years
*was about to look at other threads* SCREEEEEEECH *comes to a halt*
Like, OMG it's your B-day? well, yeah for me it's still the 2nd, because my time zone is 8 hours behind yours. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! you know what that means... PARTY TIME!!! *puts party hats on everyone* *sends happy birthday PM to RD*

Years
Thank you sooo much for making this thread Jas, XD, I was affraid I wasnt going to get any Birthday wishes, XP. Thank to both of you though and thaks for the PM also Umbz! Thanks Jas I apprecoate it a lode! ^_^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Liek OMG birthday! :OO Happy birthday, RD-chan! ^_______^ Have a great day, and save me some cake dagnammit! XD ~_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Have a happy birthday Strider! *Superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps* :D
Ca a 'n ddedwydd ben-blwydd (Please tell me if I wrote it wrong, and I can get my parents to sue the internet translator). I would give you a kitty but I've run out, so here's a lifesize lifelike plushie of Reno from FF7. Hope you like it :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
<3 I barely know you, but it'd be awesome if that changed. =D Happy, happy birthday~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Happy Birthday RD.I hope you evjoy this day and have a great time.^_____^.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
HEWWO! ^^ Are you having the best day of your life today? Hope you are. I wish today was a magnificent day with lots of presents and plenty of scrumptious cake for you to eat! <3 Have a splendid 16th birthday, RD! ^__________^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Pops out of cake dressed as Chibi-Dragon-Boy.* w00t! Orginal character! XD Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I hoep you have a great day! ^0^ *Gives presents.* =3

Years
Kyogre-chan: x_x *Pushes the cake towards Kyogre-chan slowly* Take the cake, just dont hurt me....XP Thanks Kyogre-chan ^_^

Mr Cat Dog: ZOMG! *Hyper glomps teh Reno plushie and walks off*...... XP Thanks for the Happy Birthday and the Reno Plushie *God ****it, why cant it be real!*

Lightning: I would love to get to know you better also Lightning ^_^ Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I would give you some cake...but I dont want to upset Kyogre x_x

Dark_Pikachu: Thank jou XD I'm sure we will become better friends in no time Pikachu, thanks for PMing me ^_^

MegaDitto: Thanks a bunch ^_^ my birthday is over now, but still, I cant help but say thanks XP, I would feel horrible if I didnt x_x

Lady Pearl: Aww, thank you Pearl, It was a good day, I had some great gifts from my friends and a new Game Boy SP because my other one borke ;-; and my Dad may be getting me the DS at the end of the moneth ^0^

PIKA2: XD *Gives PIKA2 the greatest enterance award* Thank you PIKA2, that was a creative entrance XD

Blue Jasmine: ^_^ Thank you again :)

Anyway, thank you all for the Birthday wishes and well, I have a party today...I would invite you, but *Holds up 14 tickets* all the places are booked...and the fact that you all probably live in a diffrent contry would get in the way also x_x Anyway, Thank you all!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't... you can invite me if one of your real friends disappears/gets lost in the woods/dies fortu..unfortunately XD

Years
XD, no problem, you have more than a Cyber world life, XD. Anyway, thanks and well, happy Birthday to you too (Did say in you're thread, but meh XP ) *Gives Torchic-san a plushie of choice*

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
ZOMG...HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW YOUR BDAY WAS YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!??
(well i wasnt on much since i was at my friends bday party xD)

omgomgomgomgomg Happy Belated Birthday Stri 8D!!!
::gives you tons of presents::

Hope you had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
My huge apologies for not replying yesterday. Silly me. ;_;

Happy Birthday, Pickles~ ^_______^ *confetti and all those other stuff* T'was nice roleplaying with you for...er...a long time? (I think XD)

=)

Back